It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Bush declares Martial Law, How can we stop him becomming a dictator?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Simple numbers:

US population 300 million (1% is 3 million)
Current active duty 1,426,713
Current reserves (estimated) 1,259,000
Total trained military: 2,685,713

Current draftable (2005 estimate) 109,305,756
Estimated Adult gun owners 59,100,000

Fun Fact: On Dec 31, 2005 there were 2,193,798 prisoners held in Federal or State prisons or in local jails. About 52% (1,140,775) were violent offenders (not convicted for for just drugs or property theft). 285,938 less than the current active military in all five branches of service.

Simple numbers say that a true dictatorship doesn't have a prayer to hold any lasting dominon over the American people.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
Exactly, I seriously don't think that the military troops are willing to "police" their own....at least not now.

It's not going to be our own troops, it will be troops from another country and they will police you and kill you without any problem. The plan is to have our army bogged down in wars overseas, then when martial law comes to pass foreign troops will be brought over to the U.S.. In my state of Texas the plan is to have Czechoslovakian troops handling the duties. I think Bush 1 called this plan the "Bridge to America" or something like that. They're already training foreign troops over here right under our noses. Go to YouTube and watch Alex Jones, it's all in there.

Peace

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
When Bill Clinton was in office everyone was worried about the same thing. Everyone figured he'd declare marshall law and not ever leave. But ... as you can see he DID leave.

Bush doesn't have enough time left, and not enough backing, to be able to pull it off.

However, the new laws he has put into effect will certainly help HILLARY in 2008 when she tries to become dictator .. uh .. I mean president.

Originally posted by Dr Love
It's not going to be our own troops, it will be troops from another country and they will police you and kill you without any problem.

Dr. Love is 100% spot-on. Future-President Hillary just loooooooves the UN .. and when the time comes to 'take over', she (or whoever is in) will use foreign troops who either don't care about Americans or who hate us.

THAT is how it will be done.

[edit on 6/20/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I must admit I did not read the entire thread but most of it, so if this did come up then please pardon me but I believe the answer is in the stars.
How will the people of the US be policed and enslaved? By an army of beings who have no conscious or remorse, with no price to pay for the evil they will do.
I am talking about the result of decades of alien abductions and the hybrid offspring they have produced.
They will come from the skies in waves and waves of thousands upon thousands in number and they will be the forces of the NWO. They will be given their marching orders by a human world leader (anti-Christ) and will be unstoppable in their force.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
It's up to American citizens to do what Bush Sr. did in the Gulf War.

Call for public uprising. Just like the people of Iraq received a call from Mr. Bush to rise up against Saddam, we should call for our fellow civilians to rise up against the powers that come to transform this country into a dictatorship (or whatever they may try to call it).

Seriously, start buying guns. A rifle for hunting. A handgun for close quarters. A shotgun for both of the perviously mentioned. I don't beleive the men and women in our armed forces will instigate violence against it's own people, but better safe than sorry.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
When Bill Clinton was in office everyone was worried about the same thing. Everyone figured he'd declare marshall law and not ever leave.

When did this take place? I'm not trying to be condecending or anything. I just can't recall a time when Clinton had an opportunity like this or that I felt threatened by his presidency. Was it during the Slobodan Milosevic incident?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Yeah, yeah... blah, blah, blah... It ain't gonna happen! Why? Because there are too many armed American patriots who won't allow it. Period! Take a look around you. People are already pissed off. Congress has the lowest approval rating and the highest disapproval rating in HISTORY. Corporations have the lowest favorability ratings ever. The avergae person is more skeptical about the government and corporations than they have ever been before. In other words, collectively, we recognize that things are heading south. It won't be too much longer before there is a full-fledged revolution on our hands - foreign troops or not. There is going to be a coup in this country within the next decade and I only pray that it will be bloodless.

I believe that the "Establishment" recognizes that it has run it's course and is losing its power over us. They may try once again to enslave us with some false flag BS but in the end they will lose. They have been exposed and their endgame exposed. That is why the Apocolypse of 2012 is so inviting. It marks the end of these evil people and the beginning of a new, freer world for the rest of us. Apocolypse = to be born again!

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Ramblings of the mad....

SLPEXE

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I would like to point out that if you look at the 2000 and 2004 presidential election county map you will clearly see that Bush supporters are in the rural areas, whereas the Kerry/Gore supporters are in urban areas.

Who do you think has all the guns? rurals or cities?

If bush decides to take over, than he would have the support of his base and they would want him to keep power.

What would make the people who voted for Bush want him to stay in power?

Answer: If we were in a war with Iran, where Iran or Al-queda has attacked the USA on a scale worse than 9-11.

The people believe that Bush is the only person that can save them from the big bad boogyman and they wouldn't want him to leave office.

Like John Titor said in 2000, the division in the usa is between the cities and the rurals. Guns vs. No Guns.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Ok...

Foreign troops enforcing martial law... one little itty bitty question, How are they gonna get here? For enough to be here to have even the remotest chance of carrying this off would require more airlift capacity than I think is available. It most certainly couldn't be done quietly.

Alien hybrids... (giggle).

I am reasonably well acquainted with a fair number of military types, both past and present, and for that matter future, not one of them is going to aid anything even remotely resembling these hysterics. Any attempt to institute nationwide martial law would be greeted with open contempt, not to mention firearms by a majority of folks.

I suppose anything is possible...you find Quislings in any social group who are willing to sell their souls for power.

As much as this will bug some herein, America is different, our mindset won't allow us, or at least most of us, to roll over and play dead.

Should the unthinkable happen, I'd be right there beside those willing to fight, but I'm a little bit skeptical of the whole thing.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Resistance wont work!!!!!!! IT CANNOT WORK- IT WILL BE TOO LATE THEN. Darn it.
Dont you people know? Dont you listen??? You have to stop things NOW not later- later is too late.
GDI, i should just shut my mouth because none of you listen or care to listen.

Ignore me if you want, you always do. I lived it, I know how things will be.
SUIT YOURSELVES.

DG.

I never ignore you. I might disagree, but ignore you? Not happening.

You've lived what most of us have never in our wildest imaginings thought to experience. Yes, you were young when you left Castro's Cuba, but some things stick with you.

For martial law to be a success in anything resembling a nationwide basis, would require the acquiescence of all of the military branches, state and local law enforcement, state and local, not to mention federal, legislatures. I know you believe this is going to, and already is, happening, I'd, very gently, remind you...this isn't Batista's Cuba, when a dictatorial nutjob like Castro can look like a saviour of sorts.

The gov't. is of the people, and a would be, or wanna be, dictator would do well to remember that what's given can be taken back, by whatever means neccessary. Just so you know, your not alone in watching...

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by SportyMB
Exactly, I seriously don't think that the military troops are willing to "police" their own....at least not now.

It's not going to be our own troops, it will be troops from another country and they will police you and kill you without any problem. The plan is to have our army bogged down in wars overseas, then when martial law comes to pass foreign troops will be brought over to the U.S.. In my state of Texas the plan is to have Czechoslovakian troops handling the duties. I think Bush 1 called this plan the "Bridge to America" or something like that. They're already training foreign troops over here right under our noses. Go to YouTube and watch Alex Jones, it's all in there.

Peace

What about the illegals already over here? Think they will be thrown a paycheck and play any kind of role in policing us?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
What about the illegals already over here. Think they will play any kind of role in policing us? Say if promised citizenship or tossed a paycheck?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
An old(60yrs) friend told me about his history of Ireland, and from what i gather, the war started between Ireland and Britan when Mirlen sloghtered the Irish Prince and a majority of it's army, to take the "Ring of Giants" from Mount Kilaharus or whatever the mountain name was, Mirlan brought the Ring of Giants to Britan and it was then erected and called Stonehenge. Ireland then allies with the Scotts(who where allready at war with Britan), Only to be betraid by the Scotish king who also betraid his own ppl.
The Irish then allied with Germany to allow Germany to attack Britan from Ireland. Once Britan disovered this they formed an allience with Ireland(forced and backed by US). Once the war was over, Britan then took N.Ireland and sent all of Britans prisoners to Ireland to police the Irish, of course they accsepted or continue to be a prisoner. these police were muderers and thieves and rappists, who did so on irish land, with out concsiquece.

I dont claim this to be the actual truth, but i have never heard or seen any reason for him to lie to me.

In fact the only resone he told me this story was because i was insulting him and i never knew it at the time.(because i was stating things from WWII from our history books. He kept saying "Is that what there teaching you's in your schools?".) Then he began telling his and his fathers and his fathers fathers story... ect...

to me this story he tells seems to fit the missing gaps in our writen history.
so as for getting extra police and military for marshal law isnt impossible.

Knowing your history is vary important and once all the war vetrans are gone(dead) do you really thing humble citezens are going to be much of a fight? once we lose all the vetrans say from Gulf to Vietnam wars who will help train citezens in ways of war?

Most citezens never even held a gun before let allon shoot one and hit something.... This is the perfect erra for the NWO to emerge because we are all lazy and expect everyone else to do all the work for us.

While we all sit by and allow these factions to over run our countries.

As for Military swearing to uphold the law and will shoot the pres if he breaks the law...? lol i dont think so mate, for the one that tries will mostlikly not sucseed and then it will be a train reaction where the next soldier will say screw that, i choose to live.

We allready see the brutal Police on the streets of today and yesterday...
What did anyone do to those police officers that were cought breaking the laws...? They were just let go and not sent to a military prison, perhaps they have a new place in the NWO? As far as i'm consirned a police offiser that breaks the law is the worst criminal there is, We put them there in trust to protect the law, not bend it to there liking.

It's sad but i belive theres nothing that can be done, it's a lost cause because ppl are to greedy and they just have to have that car or house or boat. so you bust your balls everyday of the week to get it... would you fight this hard for your freedom? If so whats it going to take for the ppl to stand up toghether and fight the evil?

Remember we have Free Energy now, Anti-Gravity is allso possible now,
Magnetic Alternating Current that can produce enough electricity to power anything for up to 400 years with out ever needing repairs, Hydrogen Gas is simple and easy to make to run your car or home furnace for heating.
and we still pay out the big $ for focile fuel.

these free energy sorces are free and do not polute the Earth.
But if you try and use these you most likly get shot or put in prison.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
When Bill Clinton was in office everyone was worried about the same thing. Everyone figured he'd declare marshall law and not ever leave. But ... as you can see he DID leave.

Oh FF, we need violin music for this one....and wine and Roses.....
When in God's name did it appear that Bill was going to be a DICTATOR???
HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Who said he wanted to be dictator, Rush??? Oh, my word. I know we're friends but sometimes i could see us pulling each other'
s hair somewhere in some alley.

Tall me you really dont beleive your words.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Did anyone even read my comment about mercenary forces? Guess not.

For those who ask about foreign forces: They are already here. My state moved in the German Luftwaffe since Bush came to office, they are based in Alamagordo New Mexico. A year ago they wanted to build a whole German run AF base, so they did. Alamagordo AFB has now undergone "renovations" to expand to house the massive influx of German military personell. So now they can use the Germans to bomb the bejesus out of all states neighboring NM at whim if they so desire and never have an American fire a shot.

Also: I live in the rural areas in my state, most of my state IS rural, no gas=you die. That simple, all water delivery systems take gas now in my state, and we are a semi-arid desert region. Also, I do not consider myself in the "booneys" I consider myself on the outskirts, 3-4 hours from the nearest city, 1.3 hours from the nearest town.

Now back to dictatorship:
It would be easy for them to keep mercenary forces and other foreign armies in the USA to hold things down FOR them while they keep their main army (US based) somewhere else. Remember, we are talking about a NWO, so we need to get used to seeing nations shipping forces will nilly all over the place into other nations to hold things down. Forces from a foreign nation have less quams about murder than domestic forces, usualy. I remember someone on ATS called "Melbourn Militia" made a post about Chinese forces ready to take over the USA should the US government declare martial law and need a foreign force to help hold things down. Katrina was another example, Alex Jones put out a report on how the Mexican army was called in. For those who think it would be of no issue to fight them off... Wrong. Your dependence on this force would be dangerously high, anymore they can kill a whole city just by shutting off power, water and blocking off roads so no food can get in. Imagine the chaos they could cause if they did this in a rebel city for ONLY TWO DAYS! I talked to a woman who lived in Ohio once and she talked about how horrific things got in just one day when the food supply was cut off due to a blizzard. She lived in a small town... It is easier to take and keep control than you might believe, you only need the forces to do it with. That is why they want so many foreign forces.

Now as for fighting back, if you think about how the rest of the world fights, especially the Chinese, Mexicans and Russians... They do NOT give a rats (self deleted)ss about casualties. The Chinese used wave tactics against machine gun lines and still won for peats sake! If you look at their history, suffering MILLIONS upon MILLION of casualties is a BLESSING to them. Not only have they releaved stress on the population but also managed to overrun the enemy with poorly armed forces. The Mexicans if you read between the lines have been fighting the Zapatista Rebels for years now, they CANNOT win, then again they do not WANT to win either. Point being they have lost whole garrisons in less than 1 hour to rebel forces and just blow it off. I found a book once called something along the lines of "Subcommandante Marcos" and it had a brief intro about the Zapatistas rebels and some of their victories then the rest of the book puts you to sleep on messages they made to the Mexican Government.

Never get overconfident or cocky about your abilities, ever. The US got cocky in Vietnam and it cost them dearly, they remedied it yet by then it was too late. Right now the NWO has the numbers when it comes to armies, we do not, we are basically going to have a modern version of the Alamo if people fight them how they WANT us to fight them if it comes to revolution. You will NEVER win a war by fighting someone on THEIR rules, THEIR time and THEIR terrain. That is what people are doing today, fighting them according to their rules, if we truely want to win this we have to make our own rules. We have to fight on our terrain of choosing not theirs, we pick the battles not them, we pick when and where not them. Otherwise... WE are the ones who face total annihilation.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
i worked for intel corporation for 5 years, and have quite a few friends there still. intel is the largest chip producer, and they could not produce enough chips in one year to put an rf chip in every citizen of the united states. i also know for a fact they are not currently producing rf chips for implantation. there is no way rf implants are going to happen overnight to the population of the US, let alone worldwide.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Why would they want to implant people? It is pointless when you dominate the economy and how people are able to survive...

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
Why would they want to implant people? It is pointless when you dominate the economy and how people are able to survive...

because the implant is a dedication to the system. The financial system as it is now allows people to be outsiders and not participate if they have the funds to do so. When that goes out the window it will be with or against. The chip will have different uses. I don't see it as being just a tracker...

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Your not getting the whole picture, it will cost too much to implant everyone. It is much easier and simpler just to put people into a position so as to be unable to revolt in any shape or form. Cost wise it is not worth it right now, thus why would they bother? It would only enrage people at this point in time... In about 50-100 years this will be streamlined and people will be so uneducated and de-educated they will view this as a way of protecting themselves from "terrorists" ............. Yeah... Right now though it is just too much of a firestorm, give it time and it WILL become viable, just not right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join