It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Bush declares Martial Law, How can we stop him becomming a dictator?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hypothetical:-
What if the next "Terrorist attack","disaster" or "calamity" occurs and Bush declares martial law, how hard will it be to prevent a dictatorship (or a more dictatory ship)?
If he does become a dictator, how could any of us avoid the fema camps?(Should we be tunneling IN to the camps NOW? lol) Is there any nation in the world that would be able to stand up to him? Would there be any hope of salvation?
I fear this is the last step in the NWO agenda, the NWO could come about in a matter of months if this occurs. The US has military bases throughout the world, they can strike any nation on the planet with nuclear weapons. The black budget projects have been used very sparingly in the two Iraq conflicts, why? Saving them for a rainy day? RFID is being proposed in the mainstream news, the system has already been tested with pet microchipping.
This time around the wonder weapons have already been built and perfected but never used. That was a big issue for Hitler, not so for George. Does anybody know which companies make brown underwear? I think I need to stock up.
"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within."-Ariel Durant

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Go and buy a gun. Follow the laws in possessing a firearm. Practice shooting it at your local firing range.

When this 'scenario' happens, if it does at all, be prepared to fight back. It's that simple.

We have the right to fight back if the government tries to do anything unjust to the citizens.

Make your forefathers proud. They fought Britain off of US soil. They fought amongst themselves during the Civil War. We must be expected to fight or we have let our past patriots down.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Gulp. Thanks. I was expecting somebody to post lots of these:
Thanks for your info. Could this really take place?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by orthisguyoverhere
Gulp. Thanks. I was expecting somebody to post lots of these:
Thanks for your info. Could this really take place?

I don't believe it could happen without the help of "Allies".

America is NOT a country that can support itself 100%, so if it becomes a dictatorship, a number of countries may cease to trade with it. Then US has to flex its military might to scare people into trading with them. I feel, however, this will not intimidate unless they unveil hidden and secret weapons the rest of the world is scared of.

I believe China is closest to being the most self sufficient [power]country in the world.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
hell i would fight back, if one of them came to my door telling me i have to go to the fema camps...don't you think i wont fight back, hell i would beat his ass with a stick if had to..eventually starting my own freedom fighting force and members from ats...lol

but in all seriousness if that does happen, then we will no which prophecy of 2012 is correct.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
i dont think our brother and sisters in arms will turn on the civilian population that easily, and i dont feel like blackwater has enough people to get the job done on their own. the only way to get a real functional dictatorship is if we ask for it. it sounds like people are apathetic now, but you'd be suprised how fast the population can "rally the troops". ofcourse, that can work against us to (ie. asking for the dictatorship), regardless, i think we're safe from any real take over.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I think I'll just start practicing bending over and kissing me arsh goodby.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bokinsmowl
ofcourse, that can work against us to (ie. asking for the dictatorship), regardless, i think we're safe from any real take over.
You dont really think we have to ask for it for it to come true, do you????

What are you saying? Are you saying you dont think it is possible for this to happen here unless the people CALL FOR A DICTATORSHIP????

You are DEAD WRONG. It wont matter what you or I want. Nobody calls for a DICTATORSHIP. Come on, you're not dumb. You think other nations CALLED FOR IT??? If they did, it was because they were lied to and totally unaware of the consequences! We're a smart society here, we're not idiots.
Hitler had millions behind him- we have now learned what can happen when one man has ultimate powers over an entire nation.
Did that alone not serve to show you what a dictatorship is??? A DICTATORSHIP IS A DICTATORSHIP, and it wont be benign, just because we are GREAT OR because OUR dictatorship will be different.

In this day and age and with so many living in opressed countries with a dictatorship, are you willing to sell your beautiful FREE COUNTRY out to a BUSH?????

Not on your life. Not on your life buddy.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
People need to be reminded that the bill of rights and the constitution are just pieces of paper that do not geruntee freedom or the pursuit of happiness, it is up to us, the citizens of the great United States of America, to uphold and keep our freedom.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Right. So who is upholding and working toward keeping our

freedom?

I'd like to know.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The people will need a representative to stand up for us and look after our best interests....oh.....wait. That would be a new president. Bugger this lets impeach this guy before all this crap hits the fan. Or we could vote to have the whole government replaced by people the PUBLIC elects. No rigged electronic ballots, no campaign funding, no media smears, just televised debates. Are there any Kennedy's available for the job? It's about time all this crap was sorted out, it's been going on since JFK ate a lead sandwich. I think we should form a group to produce a WELL researched and WELL produced film outlining everything in detail since JFK first came into power (independantly of ATS of course). People really need their eyes opened. How bout it guys? Even a series of 1 hr doco's linking all these conspiracies together, just to start the brain ticking over. There's too many crap ones out there, we need a polished production piece. I'm sure we could find people with enough skills.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
That is the point: no one is. Also, the constitution and BOR is not a piece of paper, it is the basis of the US legal system and the foundation upon which the nation was built. To denigh it is to denigh that the USA even exists.

What can you do if they declare martial law? Stay alive. That is the first step, STAY ALIVE! Then do the following if you have not already: get somewhere very safe, bring equipment when you run, bring food, family and other necessities of life. Now for those who have done nothing so far start by doing as someone else said: get a gun and learn how to use it.

Now what can you do today? Be ready.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

i dont think our brother and sisters in arms will turn on the civilian population that easily

Exactly, I seriously don't think that the military troops are willing to "police" their own....at least not now.

So the answer is no, it will not and cannot happen in the near future.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
No problem,I will relinquish my my second ammendment 1 round at a time.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
In the likely event that this happens, yes a gun or guns along with ammo and proper training in them will help; however, one person will not make a difference against a lot, assuming the NWO has all the things that I've read on here and in the archives (trained men/women ready to take over when ready, ect.). It would take a huge underground movement to do it, and then you will have to face the people that actually still support Bush and the government. It would take a lot of work, a lot of underground activities to get it done, and it could be done, but it would just take cohesion on an unprecedented level.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

i dont think our brother and sisters in arms will turn on the civilian population that easily

and that's why he wants to past this amnesty bill, to use foreign troops, Who's more liable to shoot and intern your family, An American or Mexican troop?

How do we organize a Militia is the question? Is there a safe zone? We should find out all the locations of these camps.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I don't care what bush's plans are, no states are gonna listen to him. New Hampshire made that clear. Its all the little things hes doing that makes one wonder. Divide and conquer, but Michigan won't give up without a fight!

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Im former military and I can tell you military personnel are not likely follow orders from the president if they are unconstitutional.
We swore to defend the constitution. In military law if a superior officer breaks the law regardless of rank they are no longer in command, and will be stopped with deadly force.

I was a WT in the navy and worked with special weapons, and our training prepared us for just such an event. Trust me the military is well prepared for a rouge president. The military follows the orders of the president as long as they are with in the rule of law and constitutional.

The military will not allow marshal law to progress any further than what the law allows. There are armed Marines around the president at all times and they will stop him if he breaks the law.

Hollywood would have you scared and think the nightmare could happen, but it is not possible.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The New World Order, Masons, Illuminati, Cabal, Crazies, Controllers, or whatever you want to call them have, as I understand it, already tried different avenues of instituting Martial Law, to no avail.

It is also my understanding that the group, which only constitutes a very small percentage of our population, is an occult organization who rules in secrecy, and who have been trying to preserve a bloodline.

The most recent attempts at fulfilling their own prophecies, and to create an "endgame" sort of scenario includes Iraq, but their eyes were set on Iran. Unfortunately, this became another stumbling block along their path to what they saw as their last hurrah.

If you think that this Martial Law/New World Order thing is just a crazy political play for power created by George W. Bush, George H. W. Bush, Dick Cheney, and a couple of crazies in office you're only scratching the thinnest of surfaces.

Bush's presidency was planned in advance, as was the Iraq war. Everything occurring now has been, to the best ability of the controllers, planned out and executed from behind the scenes.

The show we experience on the national news is a fraud and a scam designed to mislead people into thinking we have an active role in these events.

The truth, as I've been discovering, remains largely hidden from view. That truth, however, is more and more coming to light thanks to Illuminati whistleblowers like the woman calling herself Svali, and more recently, Leo Zagami.

These two individuals both speak of the controllers' plans to implement the microchip, and the New World Order, but explain how these things will not come to pass.

In fact, included with these plans for "global" (euphemism for "New World Order") domination, the controllers had planned to "come out" about who they were in the year 2050. This outing is to be called, "The Revealing."

This date has been pushed up, however, because these controllers are aware of an event that will take place in 2012 that will necessitate their coming forward sooner. Svali, and maybe Leo, understand that this may mean that this group comes forward closer to 2010/2011.

The intention is to present themselves to the world as a holy bloodline, possibly of that of Jesus Christ, and to claim rulership over the planet.

Everything this group has engaged in to further their plans has been beset with problems. And this will only continue. It is suggested that a last attempt will be to either incite China to attack by going after Iran, or to effect a financial collapse in the United States.

This mindset is largely detached from reality, and the folks leading this organization are going to fall hard.

What we have left are general, vague notions of some hidden elite taking over the world, but when put into practice what we end up with are paranoid, cultish crazies who have made a deal with the devil for an ephemeral life of power and prestige.

This group has done fine from behind the scenes, but fine isn't good enough. The fact that they are being outed before they can coordinate an effective way to respond to all of this at the same time they are seeing their desperate plans fall apart is somewhat humorous to observe.

The clock is ticking very quickly against them, because every person that reads posts like this, and the articles that I'm going to link to, this whole organization loses terrific ground. In no time, these folks are going to be marginalized, and their hopes for a prophetic revealing are going to turn into a bloodbath - their own.

I've learned from various sources that when the events come to pass leading up to and including 2012, there are going to be so many walkouts from this organization that what is left will be a paltry number.

This is real. I'm going to include an article with excerpts from interviews with a high level Illuminati defector, Svali. She also says that this is an organization you are born into because of the bloodlines. Marriages are arranged, and you don't get out. She says that so many people want out.

The fact that this high level individual has defected and has blown the whistle, as well as Leo Zamagi, shows that this organization is having a terrible time holding allegiances. This is a trend that is going to continue, and to escalate. A hole has sprung in the wall, and as events unfold that have nothing to do with this cabal, that hole is going to turn into a cavern, and it's going to bring the whole thing down.

The damage that has been done to this organization is irreparable, and only those at the top are hopeful that they will see their day. The truth is, they already know their time is almost up.

There is nothing to fear of Martial Law, or a Police State. It has already become clear to the majority of this country who the enemy is, and how they play the game. It's hard to win a war when your allies have shown the world your hand before you've even played it.

I would suggest reading this article about "The Revealing" at divinecosmos.com.

The story, which we're experiencing now, has a happy ending. When information is shared about the controllers' intentions, it is quickly made clear that these plans seem to fall apart, which points to a "positive" interference in these events.

Speaking of "interference", the author/creator of divinecosmos, David Wilcock, posted an article in April of this year (2007), stating that his website received some "negative" interference that shut it down for several days in a row - as if it had never existed in the first place.

Here is a link to that article and his interpretation of what occurred.

David Wilcock's lifetime of mystical experiences and contact can be found HERE.

David was inspired by Henry Deacon revelations at ProjectCamelot.net that jibed with information that David had. He follows Henry's revelations with his own readings from "The Law of One" and the Ra Material with more information on 2012 - HERE.

As an intriguing part of the not just planetary changes, but galactic changes occurring around us right now, David talks about the recent strange cosmic activity that has scientists scratching their heads,

Our biggest “smoking gun” for 2012 yet! Holographic, fractal patterns can be seen throughout the entire Universe, at every level of size… now revealed in giant gas clouds leaving conventional scientists scratching their heads…

Read on...

I have heard from my own acquaintances that if anything unsettling happens in the United States over the next sixty months, prompted by this nefarious organization, that it will be very short lived.

The folks involved are going to be held accountable for what they've done, and none of them are going to be able to escape answering for their actions...

You're all reading this, because it has been allowed by those seeing us through these changes. As for us, we have a terrifically bright future ahead. Keep your eyes on high as they say...

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Our brothers in arms WILL police us. After a few "calamities" are blamed on US citizens labeled as defectors and dissidents they will see you as the enemy. I think it has been proven how effectively propaganda (and training) videos directed at troops can be. It won't be your own family policing you but it will be US military. As soon as you are classed as an enemy of the state a fake dossier will be drawn up for you. Your real past need not have ever have existed as I am guessing a lot of important documents and records will be destroyed. Troops from the west coast will policing citizens of the east coast and so on. We will be the new boogyman everybody will be afraid of. The troops will see you as a threat to the current United States, not the one of old. The German soldiers didn't have any problem getting soldiers to round up citizens.
George : "What???? Michigan is standing up to us? Well shoot, let's see how they like Anthrax in their water. Oh, find me some guy with a criminal record who is Arabic. He's our patsy."

We should never ever think it can't happen to us.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join