It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force thread.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
All we do here is post your favorite ATHF episods or clips here. You can even post your favorite quotes.

Here's one of my favorites.

[edit on 19/6/07 by galm 1]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
"The D on my grave stands for Dracula!"

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
sweet! is that the belt from the 82 forigner tour? fricken awsome!!! yeahh!!

Hey I don't need no help to know how to rock!!!

Any part where danzig or zack wild is trying to collect money from master shake.

"I'm giving you the bird as hard as I can"(strains as he makes his middle finger grow bigger), "here let me super size that for you"(middle finger triples in size), and "no Err lets double their pleasure" (proceeds to flip the bird with both hands)

SR

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Hand Banana lol

PS Nevar Forget: 1-31-07

[edit on 19-6-2007 by SR]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hey SR. I love that episode. It's awsome.

SR

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hey galm

yeah same i love that one but one of the best i've ever seen is robo-carl lol has anyone seen the movie yet i'm dying to but it hasn't been released in the UK yet.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I haven't seen it yet. I wanted to see it so bad.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
We have your rims now fatman!

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
hey cp, your vids didn't work.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Here's some more of my favorite athf episodes

Here's another one

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
my fave episode would be the hand bannana one, you cant beat that kind of funny

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
we had the movie for two weeks, The intro to that movie is the best intro of any type that I have ever seen. and that includes shaft and black belt jones...

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I love that show! I want to see the movie
meatwad is so cute.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Meatwad is NOT cute!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
OK maybe I'm just old, but I gotta ask.

I have watched ATHF a few times lately because it's on after Robot Chicken. Which is a show I get and love.

But I don't get this one you're talking about. I am lost. Why are the characters food? Are they superheroes or just snacks home alone?

What gives? Is there any sense behind it, or is that supposed to be part of the charm?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The vids are no longer availiable! Did the mods do that?

[edit on 29/6/07 by galm 1]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
ah, it was youtube that did that, they were deleted because of copywrite.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
well major I love Robot Chicken too, but I am one of those who gets ATHF too.

Basically there is no point to the main characters existance. at first in the beginning of the first season they were going to be crime fighter fast food products that were created to be sentient by a mad scientist. Later on in the seasons they give up the crime fighting aspect and they simply do whatever each plot wants.

so there these wannabe superheros are living in new jersey, never explained how they pay their bills, they don't have jobs although they may attempt to work one from time to time to pay the bills. if that makes any sense.

they live in a crappy neighborhood presumably because they are giant walking fast food items that are sentient.

Most plots involve their interaction with their neighbor carl a disgusting looser who lives next door. The shows never really explained from what I know how carl lives there and pays his bills with no job either. Other plots involve other sentient creatures created by the mad scientist who have for unexplained reasons adversarial relationships with the aquateens.

To me the show is brilliant. Same zannyness as the robot chicken but drawn out into 15 minute segements instead of 30 second ones. And the plot is slightly longer, but the random humor is the same to me. both shows are very funny and act as therapy from the daily stresses of life.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Carl is their landlord...I think.
this show kind of grew on me...at first, I thought it was stupid...but I still like the beginning intros better than the show, LOL....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join