It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Marcel Jr. interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Dear ATS members: I will be interviewing Jesse Marcel, Jr. (of Roswell crash) within the next 10 days or so. If you haven't heard, he has finally told his story after 60 years. I've read the book, it's solid, and makes a very good case for debunking the official story.
Mr. Marcel was a flight surgeon in the Air Force and waited until he was out of the military to tell his story.
What I would like to know is if anyone on ATS has any questions that they would like for me to ask him? If so, please answer and put in this forum.
THank you,
Forestlady

MOD EDIT: CAP TITLE

[edit on 6/19/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Be sure to thank him profusely from the many thousands of people who are grateful to him for telling the story.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I have seen some of his interviews where he says his dad showed them a piece of the I-bar with the strange symbology on it and tells them it came from an ET crash. Very cool stuff. Of course you'll probably get the usual debunkers trying to discredit him, but I definitely believe he knows what he saw, and that his father knew what it was as well. It had nothing to do with a Mogul balloon. LMAO

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Be sure to thank him profusely from the many thousands of people who are grateful to him for telling the story.

Thanks, Schuyler, for the reminder. Will be sure to do so.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Of course you'll probably get the usual debunkers trying to discredit him, but I definitely believe he knows what he saw, and that his father knew what it was as well. It had nothing to do with a Mogul balloon. LMAO

Exactly. Marcel Sr. had gone to radar school and knew what a Mogul or weather balloon looks like, cakewalk for him. Just the fact that the govt covered it up tells me there's something going on here. If it had been a Mogul or weather balloon, there wouldn't have been any story.

And yes, the usual debunkers have already showed up, but on another thread, which is why I started this; that and to gather questions.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
sorry got mixed up with brazel.

no questions for the witness.

[edit on 19-6-2007 by yeti101]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hi Forestlady,Thanks for bringing your interview to light here at ATS.My only question would be,why didn't they keep a piece of the wreckage?Just to prove it happened.I am very opened minded,and truly believe that the gov. is hiding what actually happened in Roswell .So please don't take my question as disrespectful.Just curious.Thanks again!

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thanks Crowpruitt, that question is at the top of my list! I don't think you're being disrespectful at all and it's a good question. Thanks for your input.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I would really like to know, if it's true, that most of the other Roswell people at that time dismissed the story and agreed that it was only a pile of garbage seen at the crash site.

Besides that, i have to agree with schuyler - give this guy a big hug and tell him, that there's always room for new accounts here

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hi Phil: Good question. I need to know if you are referring to the people
who did cleanup, etc. or just regular average joe citizens?
The govt said it was a weather balloon, or MOgul balloon but their
story has been compltelely debunked by Mr. Marcel, Jr. in this most recent book, due out July 4.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Great!!
Would you please ask him if he's ever inquired
about digging up the path outside the kitchen
of the old house in Roswell?

He commented a while back that it was possible
that his mother may have swept some of the
smaller pieces out of the kitchen.
It's a thought...

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Both would be nice, of course

Over the years i've read lot's of pro and contra accounts connected to the Roswell case. While i personaly think, that whatever dropped there had nothing in common with project mogul/crash test dummies, the thing that concerned me most, was that i've read, that the event went largely unnoticed at the time in Roswell itself and at least two residents said something like "the crashsite looked just like a normal pile of rubbish, nothing special". Maybe Mr. Marcel jr. has some memories from his childhood, how the overall concensus in Rosweill had been at the time.

Thank you for posting the info here, btw

[edit on 19-6-2007 by Phil J. Fry]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
forestlady, first off, congratulations on getting to do this. It sure seems like a nice gig.

My request is a bit strange, but ask him if his dad kept any trophies or awards or things like that. Objects that stayed with him from that time. Try to get pictures of them and examine them if you can.

I think you know where I'm going with this. If I had an item that I wanted to keep, yet didn't want anyone to recognize it, I would disguise it as some ordinary keepsake.

The fact that his father never mentioned it when he was dying is easy to understand, for old age and the prospect of passing tend to mean that some things are overlooked in the rush to get a few last items done.

Just a thought, if the chance comes up.

Thanks, and have fun with this.

[Edit by NGC for wording.]

[edit on 19-6-2007 by NGC2736]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hi Forestlady,

1) It would be interesting to know what his mother thought of the whole thing. Details. What was her take on all of this? I haven't read or heard much about his mother.

2) After being privy to info about UFOs at such a young age, why didn't he pursue a military intelligence career to "find out the truth"? Or find out more what was going on? I would have been info hungry.

3) In Jesse Jr's. eyes, did his dad's mannerisms change after the incident? If so, how? If you go about your normal every day life and something as profound as this happens to you, I would think behavior would change considerably. Did it, and how?

Those are the only ones I can think of for now. hahaha

Thanks

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
He will be interviewed on Thursday night on Coast To Coast AM ..
Should be very interesting .!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
If you could, please ask him to explain the differneces between him and his fathers stories.

I cant remember what its was of the top of my head, but their was a BIG one!! Like either he didnt remember the I beams, or his dad didnt remember the foil that would resume shape, that couldnt be cut. If it couldnt be cut how did they get a small piece of it??!!

Just ask him that, the differences, we all want the truth right? Not just a bunch of hype.

By the way is he being paid in any way, shape or form for this interview??

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
redseal: No, I'm not paying him anything for the interview.
Although, I don't think he needs the money, he's a lifelong military career guy who is retired on a flight surgeon's pay - they usually have a pretty good retirement from the air force.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Exactly. Marcel Sr. had gone to radar school and knew what a Mogul or weather balloon looks like, cakewalk for him. Just the fact that the govt covered it up tells me there's something going on here. If it had been a Mogul or weather balloon, there wouldn't have been any story.

And yes, the usual debunkers have already showed up, but on another thread, which is why I started this; that and to gather questions.

I take back my argument.

Still because Marcel was in intelligence and "gone to radar school" doesn't mean he would be privvy to advance balloon (at least in the 40's) design, particulary in a top secret experiment.

[edit on 6/20/2007 by behindthescenes]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Behindthescenes, he wasn't just a rancher. He was still working in Army intelligence at the time that this happened. Also, the U2U you sent me, I don't think that's the same guy. That document says Jesse Marcel, III. This one I'm talking about is Jesse Marcel, JR., which means he's the II, not the III.

Also, in the book he has a copy of his father's radar school completion certificate. It is dated 1945 (not the early 1930's). Since he was still in intelligence, he would have known about the latest radar gadgetry and because he had only finished radar school 2 years previous to the Roswell incident, I think you've gotten some misinformation.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
Behindthescenes, he wasn't just a rancher. He was still working in Army intelligence at the time that this happened. Also, the U2U you sent me, I don't think that's the same guy. That document says Jesse Marcel, III. This one I'm talking about is Jesse Marcel, JR., which means he's the II, not the III.

Also, in the book he has a copy of his father's radar school completion certificate. It is dated 1945 (not the early 1930's). Since he was still in intelligence, he would have known about the latest radar gadgetry and because he had only finished radar school 2 years previous to the Roswell incident, I think you've gotten some misinformation.

No..mea culpa. You are absolutely right. I was confusing him with the Brazel ranchers.

As for the doc I sent you, I was not making accusations, just asking for a followup. And yes, I guess being the III knocks the Marcel, jr. out of a possibility.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join