It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien impregnation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Sometime within the past week I was abducted and believe that now am a surrogate mother for some sort of creature inside me. My huge dilemma, however, is that I am pro-life, and would feel guilty aborting the alien fetus. What do you think?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
You have been raped.
Ever seen the movie Alien? Abortion won't help you!

[edit on 19-6-2007 by Cydonian Priest]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I dont want to ask you to write a book but come on, you expect us to comment on a 2 line story? You could atleast write why you think it happend and how.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
have you consulted a doctor or at least tried a home pregnacy test?
You might not even be "with child".

Maybe just a bad dream you had that is lingering around in your mind?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
You can't be feeling anything after a week after insemination unless it is allready a foetus.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I do hope my daughter doesnt come home with that story.
It just isnt believeable.

Has there ever been I documented case ?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bridgeat
Sometime within the past week I was abducted

"Was" and "May Have Been" are two entirely different allegations. Which is it, if I may ask?

and believe that now am a surrogate mother for some sort of creature inside me.

What brought you to such an assumption?

My huge dilemma, however, is that I am pro-life, and would feel guilty aborting the alien fetus.

I imagine that the answers to the above questions will help to determine the extent and or actuality of any such dilemma. Pro-Choice or otherwise, what have you experienced that would lead you to believe your are "with child", an alien one at that?

What do you think?

Personally I'm quite skeptical of such vague claims being made in your first post here. If, as you claim, said abduction Actually took place, then perhaps you could afford this fine Community some additional details of your "experience". Details such as When, Where, and What exactly took place during said "abduction", etc.

I'm sure that Any specifics you could provide would be greatly appreciated by your fellow members.

???

Just curious.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Sorry honey but you gotta give us more than that. I've been pregnant many times and did not know until 6-8 weeks along. No way to tell in just 1 week.What proof do you have that you were even abducted?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Here's the usual pattern:

1. Person says she's pregnant, suspects ETs.
2. Person says there was a second abduction.
3. Person is no longer pregnant.
4. ET's obviously harvested embryo.

If you ARE pregnant, go to a doctor and get proof. If you ARE Pro-Life, carry the baby to term and hope the ETs don't 'harvest' it. Get DNA test. Get DNA test of hubby, significant other, or all sleepovers, depending on activity level. Compare. Post pictures of hybrid. Watch closely.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
You have to tell the entire story here and state the facts so that the forum can either help you through this or ... well start at the begining. Tell your story and we will go from there. Ept now has a pg test you can do 1 week after conception. I have had this experience (many years ago)and it will show on the pg test.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Sorry for my lack of details in the initial post, as you can imagine, this has been a very emotional time for me and I’ve had a hard time putting all the events together. For some reason my memory is very fuzzy about that night…I don’t know if it’s PTSD related, or if there’s something more sinister at play.

Here’s what I can remember. Last Wednesday night (6/13) I was sitting in my backyard (in Troutville, VA) enjoying the warm summer weather. I always enjoy sitting out back and listening to trains rumble by slowly. At one point, I noticed my two dogs run inside. They’re always playing with each other, so I didn’t think too much of it. The last clear memory I have is of the dogs running through the doggie door and into the kitchen.

At this point, my memory fails me. The only thing I can recall is waking up at one point, blurry eyed and being in very plain room and I could hear the sound of some type of machine humming. I tried to see what it was, but I was completely paralyzed. I think they may have noticed me waking up, because the last thing I recall before losing consciousness is a sharp pinch.

My next memory is of sitting in the same lawn chair in my backyard. All was quiet and my dogs were sitting next to me, nuzzling my hand to wake me. I recall a strange sweet smell in the air as I walked inside and passed out on my bed.

Over the next few days, as I slowly pieced things back together, I noticed a crescent-shaped burn on the right side of my neck below my ear. I don’t have any solid evidence of being PG, except that I missed my period…which should’ve happened somewhere around Friday. I know this doesn’t seem like a big deal to many, but I’m always within a day or two, so missing it by a few days is a pretty big deal.

I really appreciate all the support you are giving me. I’m too ashamed to talk to any of my friends, so you’re the only ones I’ve got right now. Thanks for listening and helping me through this trying situation.

@]-- Anna

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the explanation Anna. All i can say to help you is, go to a doctor to get a pregnancy test and for the burn mark. You didn't have any drink before you fell asleep from somebody?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Anna- my apologies for being so quick to judge you.You never know who is being a troll or not.I suggest the same- get a test to find out for sure.I have not had this experience but there are lots of members who could offer you advice.You have come to the right place.Lots of friends here.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
By Bridgeat

At this point, my memory fails me. The only thing I can recall is waking up at one point, blurry eyed and being in very plain room and I could hear the sound of some type of machine humming.

Anna, you sound a little scared but sincere. I assume you are young and either married or at least sexually active to some extent. What you experienced certainly sounds like an abduction. This type of experience is not that uncommon. It certainly can be scarry as you have found and wierd. Not something you can chat with the neighbor about really.
You might get a photo of the burn mark below your ear as that is the only physical proof you have right now. These burn marks are somewhat common in abduction cases. They usually go away in a week or so.
It is interesting that ETs in general seem to view us (earthly humans) as a population they can use for their reproductive purposes, ie. they grow and harvest embrios for mostly off world purposes using human females mostly without their permission. It may or may not have 1/2 your DNA. Likely you will not go full term and see the child, you will eventually have another abduction experience and the fetus will be gone. If you are allowed to carry and birth the child then the result will be what is usually termed a star child or I think indigo child. These children look normal but often have special characteristics and may have abduction experiences themselves as they grow up.
So suddenly you have found yourself in a strange and wierd situation with few people who can help you and many unknowns. I think the best thing to do is educate yourself. Read ATS and other websites. I'm sure there are many people who can help here.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
[
Likely you will not go full term and see the child, you will eventually have another abduction experience and the fetus will be gone. If you are allowed to carry and birth the child then the result will be what is usually termed a star child or I think indigo child.

i agree she probably wont go through the whole pregnancy. But some of the people who had the child taken before birth were abducted again and allowed to see the child. some are even aloud to see it through out its life and others just one or twice. every time the mother sees the child its always happy and treated good. but some get to keep the kid but usualy the child get visited by the aliens through out there life. also a indigo child and a star child are not the same but i might be wrong. a star child is a alien human hybrid a indigo child isnt. heres some links for further reading

heres a page about indigo children
en.wikipedia.org...

heres 2 pages about the famous Starchild skull
en.wikipedia.org...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

heres one about alien human hybrids
www.geocities.com...

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Anubis_4400]

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Anubis_4400]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
why do people tell these lies, wats wrong with you? You dont need a doctor you need a shrink honey.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The nice thing about pregnancy or having foreign objects inside the body is that they are easily verifiable. A trip or two to the hospital, a little probing by an ob/gyn, an MRI, sonograms....all of those fun things have paper trails that YOU can share with us here at ATS.

I shudder with anticipation as I await the "but I don't have a camera" comments, followed swiftly by the "I can't figure out how to upload it to an email" posts.

Yay. Proof of alien life at last. Oh joy.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bridgeat
Sometime within the past week I was abducted and believe that now am a surrogate mother for some sort of creature inside me. My huge dilemma, however, is that I am pro-life, and would feel guilty aborting the alien fetus. What do you think?

I think that you'd most likely produce a half-troll, rather than a half-alien.

That being said, I think the most important thing is for you to look down deep into your heart and try to know what Alien Jesus would want you to do.

uncyclopedia.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
What's wrong with some of you people??

Do you get a kick out of coming onto these forums, and being completley pig-headed, rude & insensitive to people who come here for help and understanding when they are # scared??
Whether this happened or not is not the point, the point is that she BELIEVES with every fibre in her that it DID happen, and she's very scared and confused as a result. She doesn't necessarily need to see a shrink, there are people in these forums who can help her, even if it's just with support & understanding.

I find it increadible that you come in here just to stir people up, to be a cat amoung the pigeons. Get a life! If you are not coming here to research ufology because you have an interest in the subject, go do something more constructive with your time!
It's fine that you don't believe what is happening, whatever, thats your opinion and you're entitled to it. But tell me, what proof do YOU have that this DIDN'T happen to her??

Haven't you ever heard the expresson "If you can't say something nice - don't say anything at all"?
Seriously guys, there's just no need to attack people who come in here searching for help & answers. It's just not on.

I'm sorry you can't see the big wide world outside that little box you're in, what a boring, small and unexciting place that must be. But you obviously like to be protected from the big, bad world.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
lets get those burn pictures poppin' Bridgette. we need to act very quickly on this matter.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by spec2]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join