It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Writing In Chad "Drone" Image - An Answer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Writing In Chad "Drone" Image & Clementine 1 Spacecraft

www.earthfiles.com

Is there a connection between the dragonfly "drones" and the 1994 Clementine 1 or other lunar missions?

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-6-2007 by j_kalin]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Apparently, if one manipulates the text on the arm of the "Chad Drone", one comes up with +x yx7+

If you google that, you are directed to:

PDS_VERSION_ID = PDS3 /*** FILE FORMAT ***/ RECORD_TYPE ...
M p 3 ð 2 ¿ [ ¢ / ˜ o ï ' ¡ ® ‘ Þ ’ 3 u Z t µ é V y Ä § O ó f 1 ¾ o j x Ž _ ¸ o 9 Ý $ Ü ... R ·8Æõ yX7+ Û½1hÐ(è¤íÿ몲?8ê»w9ëAHó&@Üo€v ”æ0Ë“Œ ¶zæœ,`Žeê ý… ...
starbase.jpl.nasa.gov/.../clem1-l_e_y-a_b_u_h_l_n-2-edr-v1.0/ cl_0060/lun262/lhxxxxxx/lhxxxxxd/lhd0437d.262 - 22k - Cached - Similar pages

If you google "starbase.jpl.nasa.gov" you are sent to operating parameters for the Clementine 1 spacecraft, circa 1994. What is the connection?

www.earthfiles.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
They are just ascii control characters and 'yx7+' is the only part of your search string that turned up - it's not a full match.

You're also posting this as "breaking news".. I think you want the UFO forum.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hi,

I extracted the information from the related Clementine PDS file. Nothing special found.

img180.imageshack.us...

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
OH dear !

the .PDS file is an image file - which your browser - nor any image program you have running is configured to open

your browser - and google renders [ or attempts to render ] unknown file types as ASCII characters

that is why you see " random " characters

and it is pointless to google them - or attempt to compare the " text " to other text strings

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
OH dear !

the .PDS file is an image file - which your browser - nor any image program you have running is configured to open

your browser - and google renders [ or attempts to render ] unknown file types as ASCII characters

that is why you see " random " characters

and it is pointless to google them - or attempt to compare the " text " to other text strings

No offense buddy, but I feel that it is NOT pointless. The OP looked at the text on the drone, and realized the text on it looked like known letters and characters from the english language. I see nothing wrong with this approach. Just trying to link the chad text to anything already known. Good detective work in my opinion

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
To Anyone intrested: mabey opening these cryptic languages in notepad, then saving them in different file formats like .png or.bmp may get something?

pds.jpl.nasa.gov...

[edit on 19-7-2007 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Sorry but when I read this my first reaction was HAHAHAHAHAHA

new topics

top topics

join