It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy to suppress history of human evolution in the Americas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I came across this discussion concerning an archaeological dig in the 1960s by some very reputable scientists. They found a hoard of mineralized animal bones that showed signs of butchering as well as primitive art objects and hand tools. This dig was well photographed and documented, but the dating technology showed that the finds were over 200,000 years old! Current archaeological theories state that Homo Sapiens originated in Africa about 70,000 years ago and the earliest possible dates for American habitation are about 30,000 years ago from remains found in South America. Since this find could not be fit into the theories of the 1960s, it was suppressed and some of the evidence destroyed. The dig has now resumed, but there is no explanation for the 200,000 year old date...I was thinking of several explanations:

1. The dates are wrong somehow and the true date has just not yet been determined (low likelihood).

2. pre-human ancestors somehow floated across the pacific in boats 200,000 years ago and survived for a time, only to go extinct.

3. pre-human ancestors crossed the land bridge over 200,000 years ago and migrated along the coast to modern day Mexico, but went extinct

4. A pre-human species lived there and made the tools (H. Erectus, etc); maybe they got there as a transplant by ETs but died out?

5. Homo Sapiens is a lot older than DNA analysis suggests...

Here is the link:
www.grahamhancock.com...

[edit on 17-6-2007 by j_kalin]

[edit on 17-6-2007 by j_kalin]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Maybe future work at this site will give more dating. I am of the opinion that the 12,000 to 30,000 range needs to be pushed back some, though how far is open to further study.

Good find.

On a lighter note: Reading the heading for this thread, I was under the impression that any further evolving by Americans was being suppressed. I am sure some of our members in other nations hope this is not the case.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
You may be interested in the book “Forbidden Archaeology” by Michael Cremo (first published in 1993).

Cremo documents hundreds of anomalous artefacts unearthed by miners and others. As an example, they have found pick/axe heads embedded in solid rock and the famous gold chain found in a lump of coal.

Basically anything that doesn’t conform to the Darwinian Theory gets relegated to the basement of most museums.

Forbidden Archaeology website

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Yes, I did read Forbidden Archaeology years ago. I think that refers to a different paradigm in that those objects would have to be millions if not hundreds of millions of years old to end up in coal or rocks. Maybe a dinosauroid species made them, or time travelers, or ETs out for a picnic? These relics are clearly from a primitive homonid species.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I think it is a little presumptuous of us modern day humans to say that life on the earth as we understand it to be today, started at this or that date.

I believe most strongly, that given the age of the earth, we are not the first intelligent beings to inhabit the earth.

Am I alone or incorrect in assuming that life came to the earth from space, in the form of bacteria or microbes deposited by passing asteroids?

There seems to be some evidence to support this theory and I lean towards the findings in rock samples that originally came from the Moon and Mars.

It is now widely accepted that a catastrophic event like the gient meteor strike, wiped out the dinosaurs.

Why could this not have happened to a pre-existing humanoid race that inhabited the earth millions of years ago?

As an example, we know from ancient Roman history, that one of the Ceasars sent a Legion across the desert to attack the Egyptians. They were never seen again and, although many searches have been conducted, no trace of this Legion has ever been found.

Why, I ask myself, can we not believe other peoples inhabited the earth millions of years ago? Is it simply because of a lack of evidence?

I also think is it outrageous to assume that WE are the only intelligent life in the known universe. But that is another story.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yet again, you have this suppression of information so they can control what you know. If they disclosed that they have found evidence that there has been life on Earth before us humans, you know how many ideologies that would disturb? Everyone would have to rethink their stance on practically everything, and the people who would know the truth first would say "the public is not ready for that yet"... which I sure is happening right now anyway.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
There are many mysterious and discounted sites in North America. Do to political correctness and large amounts of "White Man's Guilt", anything that even hints at the Indian Nations not being the first occupants of this continent is thrown out.
They have proven that people of Western European ancestry were living here for aproximately 5,000 years before the land bridge opened and let the Asian tribes through.
They have found many artifacts and mumified remains in the south west that are fair skinned with red hair and beards.
There have been remains of 'giants' up to 9ft tall found in the same areas.
The northern tribes never painted on anything but their personal equipment, and have no history or tradition of cave painting. But there are many sites of prehistoric cave paintings to be found in Canada. Mabel Lake, BC has some as well as St. Victor, SK. For those who wish to see them, you'd better hurry. The St. Victor pictographs are in danger of destruction. The local Indian Bands are in court to try to get the archealogists out of the picture. The archealogists are trying to preserve the site, and the Cree are trying to let the erosion of the cliff erase the pictographs from existance. It seems that they feel that they pose a threat to their treaty and sovereignty position.
The north shore of Lake Simcoe has several prehistoric hard rock copper mines. Strange artifacts found there point to ancient Hebrew traditions. But little research has been done.
Many Indian legends and lore speak of the ones who were here or the ones who came before. Some of the south western sacred sites are caves that contain the remains of the ancient ones. Investigation of these caves has provided evidence of very old or prehistoric societies that don't resemble anything from the area tribes.
There are lots of things out there if you look hard enough. Just google 'giants' and surf from there.

join