It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of power substation exploding

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomX
I was trying to show that loud noises occur from stuff such as that. I don't know for sure what made the explosion noises at WTC but neither are you guys yet you always make it seem like you are 100% sure that was it and only it. What I try to do is cast doubt on that assumption.

And I was just showing that some of the "explainations" don't fit.

I have also heard a transformer blow up and it was as loud as the sound in those 2 videos I posted earlier. I am not saying it was definately this but I am not going to rule it out.

I have heard a transformer blow also. This is a substation (which is what supposedly happened at WTC 7) there is a difference I believe.

but is it hard to prove because the govt did such a good job hiding the evidence or is it that no such evidence exists because there never were explosives?

I agree with people that this is no smoking gun. How many times do I need to say this.

Also, the government thought there was a truck bomb that went off. I can post the video of the interview that was aired on TV. Now, I know people are going to say there were reports of car bombs at the State Department also, but the FBI did not get on television and state that was their theory like they did for WTC. Also, not a smoking gun.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Tho OP stated that this wasnt loud. The point of this is that the equipment that was used for recording this was not equiped appropriatly to capture the true audio of this transformer explosion.

It IS that loud.

Ok. So, now it's the equipment when it's this video, but when it's the phone call from the towers, we should have definately heard the explosions? How convenient.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
There was also 25 tanks (a very substantial amount) of diesel fuel under the WTC7 for the generators. That would be pretty loud if it exploded.

I take it we haven't read the FEMA or NIST reports? Where they state the diesel was found intact?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Here are a few other electrical explosions,you cannot dismiss the possibility that there were electrical explosions on 911.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samblak
Here are a few other electrical explosions,you cannot dismiss the possibility that there were electrical explosions on 911.

I never have. Why is this video so important that every single skeptic has posted on this video?

Does anyone know if the power would be cut or was cut? I would imagine that firefighters would cut the electricity to a burning building for safety reasons. BTW, there would be emergency lighting though.

Also, I don't discount that the explosions could be electrical in nature.

[edit on 6/19/2007 by Griff]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Griff....

come on now. We skeptics love to jump on the easy ones!

As far as i know, the electricity was on while the firefighters were there. They had contemplated using the elevator (the ones that were left) and decided against it. I'm sure there was power out around MANY of the impacted floors...one of my personal theories about HOW the transformers could have exploded was that the broken sprinkler pipes were sending water down several floors. Even the lobby was flooded. Water that drips across the primary side of a transformer could VERY possibly cause a fault. I have seen this happen. I have read NFPA reports that prove this.

Thanks Griff for keeping an open mind.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

one of my personal theories about HOW the transformers could have exploded was that the broken sprinkler pipes were sending water down several floors. Even the lobby was flooded. Water that drips across the primary side of a transformer could VERY possibly cause a fault. I have seen this happen. I have read NFPA reports that prove this.

That sounds like a very plausable explaination for the explosions on other floors if they were electrical in nature. I try to keep an open mind.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Ok. So, now it's the equipment when it's this video, but when it's the phone call from the towers, we should have definately heard the explosions? How convenient.

thats a little twist in my words. all i was stating was that you cant get the TRUE amplitude (is that a word) of this transformer explosion. Thats all..you stated that it wasnt loud...but it actuality it is. I never commented about any explolsions over the phone???

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Tho OP stated that this wasnt loud. The point of this is that the equipment that was used for recording this was not equiped appropriatly to capture the true audio of this transformer explosion.

It IS that loud.

no.
if it was, you could hear it in the reaction of the sound circuit. the sound would 'duck' and distort when reacting to any very loud percussives. the sound was pretty even and the recording isn't too distorted.

i heard a transformer explode outside my house once. it was very loud. a loud *POP*, and not a loud *PAHKSSHHHH*

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join