It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Alien Autopsy clip, from film "Alien Autopsy"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Just cuz i'm tired of seeing that clip, no offense to anyone, with all due respect, yada yada yada
Here's the clip from the movie, Alien Autopsy, with a little bit before and after. Pretty obvious that it was created just for the movie. It's real, just not a real alien! I borrowed the DVD from my friend just so i could put the clip on youtube because i couldn't find it!

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
so what did you guys thing?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIN! THIS HAS BEEN POSTED THREAD DEAD! But on a totally other note, I found it very interesting!
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-6-2007 by Cydonian Priest]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
ebayitup, i posted this clip on page 5 of the original thread. Did you edit mine or make your own? :p

[edit on 19-6-2007 by yeti101]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm sorry this does not proof anything. It just shows the clip in the movie. No credits from the 'actors' who played in that clip i guess? I'm not saying this is real or a fake movie, but to proof this is a real faked movie taken by the director himself you have to come with good 'evidence' why not come with the name of the actors? I asked this in the other thread, but sofar no names of who they are.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
cygnific

read the original thread all the informations is there www.abovetopsecret.com...

their names are Declan Donnally & Ant Mcpartlin

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
cygnific

read the original thread all the informations is there www.abovetopsecret.com...

their names are Declan Donnally & Ant Mcpartlin

The people in the 'hangar' footage, not the actors that sit on the sofa. I'm not that stupid

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'm sure it's 100 percent undeniable proof of alien contact with Americans, the greatest people on Earth! I don't care if people say it was "admitted" to be "faked" for another movie. I believe they were threatened to say that it was a fake or be killed. By ninjas.

new topics

top topics

join