It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loch ness-New Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I found this video and thought I'd share it with you folks. Looks "real" to me. What do you folks think?
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
HAHA...I've never even heard of Nessie or Champ leaping out of the water from eyewitness accounts, so I'm leaning on the extreme side of skeptical on this one. Plus, notice how it's another one of those 10 second clips where they don't stay on the water after it crashes back in?

It's a fun watch though.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
total CGI
you can't tell?

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I agree Junglelord.This clip would have been front page news if it were real.Cool to watch though.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
ok, I'll make you a deal....I'm no expert on CGI, but I always see posts from others saying that this post or that post is CGI, but I've never seen a duplicate of a post from the experts.
So, if this nessie clip is CGI, someone please duplicate the same video.
I look forward to seeing your work

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Just as a point of interest but theres not even any proof that it is even Loch Ness.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I think someone took one of those movies of the 'flying sharks' (I've seen them on the Discovery Channel) and fixed it to look like a 'nessie'. Those flying sharks are great whites (I think) and they 'fly' up and catch seals on the surface .. and fly up into the air while doing it.

I think it's film of that .. just fixed.

But it was FUN to watch like this!

Wig

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Obvious video fakery.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The footage is from Walking with Dinosaurs. It's a Lipleurodon that has been spliced into a home movie.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Can you provide that clip so that we can compare please?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I can't find the exact clip but I'll keep searching.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyshouldI trustyou2619
I found this video and thought I'd share it with you folks. Looks "real" to me. What do you folks think?
www.liveleak.com...

Hmmm...interesting -although I ALWAYS become skeptical when I hear those irritating, upper classs English accents....heh!

Jimbo999

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999

Originally posted by whyshouldI trustyou2619
www.liveleak.com...

Hmmm...interesting -although I ALWAYS become skeptical when I hear those irritating, upper classs English accents....heh!

Jimbo999

The other curious thing is: I've been to Loch Ness, - and from anywhere on the lake you can always see the opposite shoreline....it's not actually that big. I could be mistaken here....but I couldn't seem to see the far shoreline anywhere here...although that could just be camera angles causing confusion...

Jimbo999

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This is the worst video I have ever seen on ATS.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Obviously fake, but i pulled in my housemate to watch it... i toyed with him saying CNN released it. He was well convinced for a while lol...

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Stupid footage.. No way that creature can jump that high with that body, and those small flappers/tail.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I agree with those who say this is awful.

How awful not to believe in Nessie!

This might not be the monster, but it keeps the argument kicking.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
sweet video even though its fake.. nice job on the CG!

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I wouldn't say it was obviously fake, it looks pretty good at first. But after watching it a few times it does seem a tad unrealistic and there are also the usual factors like why didn't they show a bit more of the video, etc

Nice CGI though, someone said it was made for Walking with dinosaurs? Isn't that BBC?

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
When I first posted this, I got all the usual "it's CGI" "can't you tell?"
Later I posted a challenge that no one has bothered to step-up to. If it is CGI, and everyone is such an expert on CGI....duplicate the video and put an end to this.
I see this same arguement in mant videos here, any everyone seems to be an instant expert, but none of the experts can duplicate the work.
Interesting..............

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join