It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And so it begins?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
www.dailyexpress.co.uk...

Is that as ominous as it sounds or am I reading too much into it?

I've never bought into the New World Order crap, but things like this make me go hm...

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hey There *CUTWOLF* Seems "you read too much into things; much of the time".
...and if one is *interested in GOV conspiracy, The Greastest conspiracy IS the "Truth Embargo"; regarding UFOs&ETs&TheVarious Governments That Choose to Hide Those Truths From The People.
You call "The New World Order Theory/IDEA,Crap",because "you don't buy into it".So is Everythig You "don't Buy into", *Crap?
Truthseeking Does require An Open Mind.Peace 2 All, LibBLVRdoc(*I am referred to as a Guy, So for the record, I am an*educatedWoman,46,"Partnered10yr.s&Retired Psychiatrist).

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
That articl is 7 days out of date......Show's how right the Daily Scarer was....!

LibBLVRdoc......

If you had even bothered reading that article or kept up with current events maybe you wouldn't have bothered posting that load of gibberish you just posted....then again.....you probably would.......!

MR

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
For every day that passes by, things tend to look a lot more like that of 1984.
I surely do hope the british people, and the rest of the rejecting nations won't be fooled by a simple change of names.

That's how we in Denmark got hooked in the first place, my god I'm embarresed. We voted no... but then our primeminister simply said that that wasn't good enough so the election was held again and guess what, now it was a yes.

Sometimes I fear that we as free people want to behave like sheep who needs herding.
If a Super State emerges I will instantly move to another scandinavian country.

top topics

join