It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteorite proof that there WAS molten steel

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fowl Play
In no instance did NIST report that steel in the WTC towers melted due to the fires.

If it isn't explained by NIST, then it must not exsist? That's the whole point of my above post.
There were pools of molten steel, unless you can prove otherwise we must rely on what they call expert testimony, which supports and indeed confirms it. So I wonder how literally pools of molten steel got there then if fire didn't melt it? Well since they don't seem to know either, at least not anything that sounds reasonable given that steel doesn't turn into chewing gum of it's own accord, we might have to venture out of the glue bound books issued to us by these experts to find the answers and straight into the realms of reasonable speculation, which is, IMO, kind of what this whole web site is about really.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Twitchy, i believe your a genuine guy, well versed and knowlegable..
I need more proof damn it!!!
The evidence i have seen is insufficient, if there was Molten Steel there, i wanna know , If? Why? and How?... but i cannot get past the fact that i do not have enough proof to call in favour of Molten Steel.. NIST say it didnt exist... i can understand one company being corrupt, but a collaboration of independant experts???
I need more man

[edit on 19-6-2007 by Fowl Play]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Twitchy, i believe your a genuine guy, well versed and knowlegable..
I need more proof damn it!!!
The evidence i have seen is insufficient, if there was Molten Steel there, i wanna know , If? Why? and How?...

What more proof could you want than the meteorite itself! There is simply no mechanism capable of creating that thing without invovling extreme heat, and the way its formed suggests something quite spooky to say the least..

Go watch/buy one of the 9/11 documentaries about the Steel Workers who cleaned up the WTC.. there is ample testimony from them to suggest molten metal, and pieces of the WTC that have been "bent like a pretzel" without cracking etc.

Workers at the WTC had their boots melting due to the heat coming from inside the basement levels..

The fires took 3 months to put out, and they were no ordinary fires. That is the leftover hellstorm that only a nuclear reaction can create.

Nothing can even come close to explaining the meteorite, bent steel, pulverization of 110 story office buildings+contents, molten metal, the fires and of course the health problems affecting many WTC cleanup workers. Some have already died, aswell as many of the rescue dogs used.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hi, the first " Meteorite" is not Molten steel as it is not black...
The second one, we dont really know if it is from ground Zero.
Molten Metal, i am not disputing...
After collapse the Basements acted lie a kiln, with the underground tunnels feeding oxygen as a floo.. this could of been possible to exremely high temperatures and the fact that they lasted so long backs that up..
The rest of what you insinuate i see no evidence of.. i always try and post something to collaborate my words.. i see a good argument from you, but with no Beef..

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Could you look these men in the eyes and call them liars? They were there, man. NIST wasn't.

Not good enough? Here are some more:

A report on the Government Computer News website quotes Greg Fuchek, vice president of sales for LinksPoint Inc. as stating:
In the first few weeks, sometimes when a worker would pull a steel beam from the wreckage, the end of the beam would be dripping molten steel 3

A Messenger-Inquirer report recounts the experiences of Bronx firefighter "Toolie" O'Toole, who stated that some of the beams lifted from deep within the catacombs of Ground Zero by cranes were "dripping from the molten steel." 4

A transcription of an audio interview of Ground Zero chaplain Herb Trimpe contains the following passage:
When I was there, of course, the remnants of the towers were still standing. It looked like an enormous junkyard. A scrap metal yard, very similar to that. Except this was still burning. There was still fire. On the cold days, even in January, there was a noticeable difference between the temperature in the middle of the site than there was when you walked two blocks over on Broadway. You could actually feel the heat.

It took me a long time to realize it and I found myself actually one day wanting to get back. Why? Because I felt more comfortable. I realized it was actually warmer on site. The fires burned, up to 2,000 degrees, underground for quite a while before they actually got down to those areas and they cooled off.

I talked to many contractors and they said they actually saw molten metal trapped, beams had just totally had been melted because of the heat. So this was the kind of heat that was going on when those airplanes hit the upper floors. It was just demolishing heat. 5

A report in the Johns Hopkins Public Health Magazine about recovery work in late October quotes Alison Geyh, Ph.D., as stating:
Fires are still actively burning and the smoke is very intense. In some pockets now being uncovered, they are finding molten steel. 6

A publication by the National Environmental Health Association quotes Ron Burger, a public health advisor at the National Center for Environmental Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, who arrived at Ground Zero on the evening of September 12th. Burger stated:
Feeling the heat, seeing the molten steel, the layers upon layers of ash, like lava, it reminded me of Mt. St. Helen’s and the thousands who fled that disaster. 7

An article in The Newsletter of the Structural Engineers Association of Utah describing an speaking appearance by Leslie Robertson (structural engineer responsible for the design of the World Trade Center) contains this passage:
As of 21 days after the attack, the fires were still burning and molten steel was still running. 8

A member of the New York Air National Guard's 109th Air Wing was at Ground Zero from September 22 to October 6. He kept a journal on which an article containing the following passage is based.
Smoke constantly poured from the peaks. One fireman told us that there was still molten steel at the heart of the towers' remains. Firemen sprayed water to cool the debris down but the heat remained intense enough at the surface to melt their boots. 9

The book American Ground, which contains detailed descriptions of conditions at Ground Zero, contains this passage:
... or, in the early days, the streams of molten metal that leaked from the hot cores and flowed down broken walls inside the foundation hole. 10

A review of of the documentary Collateral Damage in the New York Post describes firemen at Ground Zero recalling "heat so intense they encountered rivers of molten steel." 11

John Gross of NIST is ignorant to this, see for yourself.

[edit on 19-6-2007 by VicRH]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Now that's a post VicRH, worthy of the old schoolers. I don't know how to give you a vote, or stars anymore, so this will have to suffice...
-from twitchy

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I stick to my word Griff.. i will adapt how i feel, but there is many people (nist included) citing no CD and nothing on molten steel, all we have against it is a few sketchy accounts..

A few sketchy accounts? I guess Bart (the architect that was there to recover steel) wouldn't know what molten steel looks like?

Did you even watch the video were he tells why the antennae on WTC 1 didn't melt? That was made of steel. If there was no molten steel, why would he even mention that the antennae didn't melt?

I'm sorry, but if people still have a problem with molten steel, I don't know what to say.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Do we have any surviving details about building maintenance around the same time, I really would like to know if any of the elevators were being serviced or were inoperable. The molten steel found in the elevator shafts and perhaps therefore subsequently the basement levels would seem to suggest we need to look more closely at the central support structure for evidence of demolition. If one of those shafts were lined with explosives, it would explain the seismic data and the simultaneous failure of the columns throughout which the elevators were dispersed. 20 some odd hours is plenty of time to string an elevator shaft, especially if some of the security systems were disabled and the bomb sniffing dogs were pulled from the job (which they were).

In the NYC Department of Buildings website, WTC 1 has 2 permits listed prior to 9/11. WTC 2 has none listed. There are only 7 for WTC 7. Every other building that I have looked up has had pages of permits listed. Especially for sprinkler work. Wonder why there are no permits to view?

www.nyc.gov...

Look up any building in NYC and see for yourself. Especially take note of the sprinkler work.

What's that about sprinkler work?

Who Signed Sakher Hammad's
WTC Basement Level Pass?

Hammad told federal authorities that he was working on the sprinklers six days before the twin towers were brought down by terrorists, court testimony revealed this week.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

So, what really happened in the basement?

We have reports of explosions in the basements, reports of men who may not have been there legally in the basements (who coincidentally are arrested in white moving vans), reports of dancing isreali MOSSAD agents in white moving vans, reports from the FBI that there was a truck bomb (employing white moving vans). So, I'd say, all things being equal, a bomb of some sort was probably set off.

Why didn't the government use this info to point the finger at terrorists and just say, "yeah, they planted a bomb to help bring the towers down"? That would be much more plausible than fires being able to do it IMO.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Hi, the first " Meteorite" is not Molten steel as it is not black...
The second one, we dont really know if it is from ground Zero.

What? I don't know what the heck you are talking about. I have proven that it is from ground zero. If you want to be in denial, go ahead. But, right about now, I don't think you are being honest here.

Molten Metal, i am not disputing...
After collapse the Basements acted lie a kiln, with the underground tunnels feeding oxygen as a floo.. this could of been possible to exremely high temperatures and the fact that they lasted so long backs that up..

So, you believe that there was a kiln affect but not molten steel? Please clue me in.

The rest of what you insinuate i see no evidence of.. i always try and post something to collaborate my words..

The NIST report.

i see a good argument from you, but with no Beef..

I think I have figured out what you are thinking I'm trying to prove here. i am not trying to prove CD or that the steel melted to cause collapse. I am ONLY trying to prove (of which I have done and if you still can't see it, I have nothing more to say) that there was molten steel present at ground zero. What more proof do you need than the video testimony of the man hired to go through the steel? In which he explains why the antennae didn't melt.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I think its time to use the ignore facility

There is extensive evidence of molten metal at the WTC. You have to be wilfully ignorant not to see the evidence when its been quite well presented, as it has been done in this thread.

The keys facts which form a solid case for molten metal;

-Workers boots melting when on the WTC pile
-Testimony from steel workers. These guys know what they are talking about!
-Photographic evidence of redhot steel beams being pulled from the pile. Also available on video aswell.

But above all;

-Fires taking 100 days to put out. No kilm can sustain heat for that long without extra heat being provided to keep it going.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Can anyone find the whole video with Bart Voorsinger? I'd like to watch the whole thing and see what else he says. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
Can anyone find the whole video with Bart Voorsinger? I'd like to watch the whole thing and see what else he says. Thanks.

yeah right me too, i think 9/11 mysteries might state the source since they use the clip of said video i think your referring to. Will check it out..

[edit on 20-6-2007 by VicRH]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by VicRH
i think 9/11 mysteries might state the source since they use the clip of said video i think your referring about. Will check it out..

That would be great. I can't find the original anywhere.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Edit: Just figured out how double posts happen.

[edit on 6/20/2007 by Griff]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join