It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteorite proof that there WAS molten steel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I am getting sick of people claiming that all the engineers, construction crews, EMT, firefighters, police etc. are all wrong about reporting molten steel. They say that it was other metals.

Well, I believe these people have an agenda and it isn't truth.

The meteorites found at ground zero have been proven to be molten steel fused with concrete.

HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN IF THERE WAS NO MOLTEN STEEL?

Here's a video. Listen to what the guy says.

www.youtube.com...

This one is longer and he even states that the molten steel and concrete were "fused" into one single element.

www.youtube.com...

Can we at least come to the conclusion that there WAS molten steel at ground zero? Or are all the "debunkers" going to ignore this AGAIN (the millionth time I've said this) and keep posting "I haven't seen any evidence that the molten metal was molten steel"?

Please. DEBUNKED. Period.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I think the more important question is WHY molten metal was found in the basements of the towers, AT ALL! And also why it took over 3 months to put out, with continous water spraying.

That question has been "answered" by Steven Jones and his bunk Thermite/ate theory, which makes absolutely no sense, and does not fit the given evidence, not even remotely.

He, and others who promote that idea, are simply covering for the far more sinister reason behind the molten metal.. the domestic use of high tech fusion weaponary, which would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that various persons within the government and intelligence agencies (both foreign and domestic) designed, implemented and carried out the 9/11 attacks from start to finish..

Simply because no "islamofascist" could ever get ahold of that technology, let alone use it, to take down two of the most solid built buildings in the history of skyscrapers.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
That question has been "answered" by Steven Jones and his bunk Thermite/ate theory, which makes absolutely no sense, and does not fit the given evidence, not even remotely.

Agreed that thermate couldn't do it.

Simply because no "islamofascist" could ever get ahold of that technology, let alone use it, to take down two of the most solid built buildings in the history of skyscrapers.

Could MOSSAD though?

I don't want to get into the debate of micro-nukes/space beams/thermate here though. This thread is just for people who keep claiming that there is no evidence of molten steel. The meteorites are this said evidence. But, everytime I state this, it gets ignored by the OCTers for some reason. Then in about 2 more posts, I read the same thing. Maybe they have me on ignore? I don't know.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I feel that based on the evidence and the lack of available material to cause such an collapse in the public usage (if it was not theramte) that the explosives used to bring down the towers is not available to the public and therefore we cannot identify the exact material used to melt the steel and take down the towers....
since the demolition company that took away the material is the nations best I wonder what industrial secrets they may have and or military industrial secret explosives

[edit on 15-6-2007 by junglelord]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
Could MOSSAD though?

Yes, Mossad could, and IMHO did. There is a very convincing trail that points to some heavy involvement by Mossad, and general complicity by various people within Israel.

Originally posted by Griff
I don't want to get into the debate of micro-nukes/space beams/thermate here though. This thread is just for people who keep claiming that there is no evidence of molten steel.

Aye fair enough. I would do this for you, but im busy making my own film, but there are some good YouTube videos clearly detailing the molten metal, with various people who were there in the cleanup testifying to it.

But the meteorite sums it up in a nutshell really. When i first came across that bit of evidence, any remaining doubts i had about the WTC demolition were washed away.

As you eluded too, its funny how relatively few people have actually come across this VERY important piece of physical evidence.. As per usual, anything that hints towards the truth of the matter is buried, and the meteorite footage has never really made a grand appearance. Coincidence? I think not.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Glad that the meteorite comes back to life once in a while.
I have been opening quite a few threads about it. No one has given a reasonable explanation for that thing yet simply because there is no explanation at all.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Here are some pictures that show steel members embedded into this particular piece of debris:

I never really thought about it before but that definitely is proof of molten steel.

It's apparently also proof of molten concrete, to have cooled and reformed that way. Molten concrete was also supposed to have been present after the 1993 bombing in the basements. I have no idea what temperature is required for that, but I'm sure it has to do with the chemical make-up of the concrete.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
That is so strange that it deserves a proper answer. I think it is pretty clear given the testimony and the element there what this is. As for Steven Jones, I wouldn't be so quick to call him out on his theory, he is a scientist with years of experience. Thermate could have been 'one' of the things and when you get to the 'other' then maybe it will clear this up.

But this is about the reality of Molten Steel and I think it absolutely certain now that there was.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
No one has given a reasonable explanation for that thing yet simply because there is no explanation at all.

I feel that based on the evidence and the lack of available material to cause such an collapse in the public usage (if it was not theramte) that the explosives used to bring down the towers is not available to the public and therefore we cannot identify the exact material used to melt the steel and take down the towers....
since the demolition company that took away the material is the nations best I wonder what industrial secrets they may have and or military industrial secret explosives,

The amount of information available to the public does not mean that the substance used is even in the public forum.

Industrial Military Complex secret exposives I say

that why no one can identify the material used.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord

I agree with this completely. And I don't think any form of thermite could have caused what is seen above.

We can also rule out any sort of high explosive causing the above, just by the nature of high explosives. I also doubt conventional heat radiation was the cause because there are pieces of steel all around the exterior that are still intact.

Without being too precise you can say that whatever mechanism caused this piece of debris was extremely exothermic, and if caused by a man-made device then direct physical contact with the device was not necessary.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by bsbray11]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
As I stressed out many times this is the only real smoking gun CT have. It cannot be debunked since it exists. I don't know why ppl just ignore it.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Large pieces of debris, likened to meteorites by preservationists, are actually several floors of the towers compressed together as the buildings collapsed. Furniture, twisted metal, pipes, cords and even papers with legible type are visible. The pieces are kept in a humidity-controlled tent in Hangar 17 of Kennedy International Airport.

Sorry Griff but that one was easy.

Only smoking gun, i have just Debunked it.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by Fowl Play]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
exactly, imo it can't be explained in any other way other than extremely powerful and sophisticated explosives, but just watch i wouldn't be surprised if the debunkers pass it off as a result of jet fuel and fires or explain it as kinetic energy stored in the buildings. Yeah right! How many smoking guns are needed? Obviously no amount of evidence is enough. This crime seems above the law.

imo to get that fused mass of molten steel and concrete requires some extreme temperatures and I am willing to bet it was some type of thermonuclear device.

Google Video Link

[edit on 15-6-2007 by VicRH]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
If this is your smoking gun then you have a pretty lame arguement.

These pictures just show a mass of steel and other materials that are stuck together in a jumbled mass.

I'd love to have a jackhammer to break that thing apart.

Notice that the visable steel components are bent and warped but there is no visable evidence of them melting. There are numerous other materials that could have melted and be holding that mass together. If it was steel, I'd expect to see the surface of it covered in slag, but the pictures are detailed enough to see the surface grain, which rules out slag.

Concrete is an aggrigation, meaning that the individual components do not chemically combine. Only the cement combines chemically and then acts as a binder to hold everything together. The sand, stone and other reinforcing materials do not chemically combine and therefore retain their individual properties.

My reason for wanting a jackhammer to tear that mass apart is to find out if it is being held together by a material that melted or if the sand from the concrete was holding everything together by being sintered.

Sintering is where a powdered material is subjected both pressure and heat (below it's melting point) and becomes a solid. The best example I know of this is oil impregnated bronze bearing.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Here are some pictures that show steel members embedded into this particular piece of debris:

*Snip*

I never really thought about it before but that definitely is proof of molten steel.

Could you please point out where exactly you see molten steel? I don't see it..

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
If this is your smoking gun then you have a pretty lame arguement.

lol, that didn't take long. Its one of many smoking guns that 'we' have. Your just plain wrong, sorry.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Mod edit: Removed quote of entire previous post.

Prove it. Those pictures don't.

Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fowl Play
Large pieces of debris, likened to meteorites by preservationists, are actually several floors of the towers compressed together as the buildings collapsed. Furniture, twisted metal, pipes, cords and even papers with legible type are visible. The pieces are kept in a humidity-controlled tent in Hangar 17 of Kennedy International Airport.

Sorry Griff but that one was easy.

Only smoking gun, i have just Debunked it.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by Fowl Play]

Theres your answer, and the " Meteorite" debunked.
I even post its existing location, hardly been covered up and destroyed has it?
Anyone can find out about it themselves, it has been looked at many times.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Its not just compressed it is also fused by heat. I believe one journalist claimed that it required 'Temperatures hotter than the core of the Earth' to produce this specimen. Hmmm now what sort of bomb produces that sort of heat? Its pretty simple logic really, why can't you grasp that?

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Fowl,

That is no answer at all.

Jimc
My reason for wanting a jackhammer to tear that mass apart is to find out if it is being held together by a material that melted or if the sand from the concrete was holding everything together by being sintered..

That is a good question but the concrete, how did it get 'reshapened' ? Only high temperatures could explain this and I'm going to have to look into 'sintering' a bit more before I'll go along with that. Also Jim, It's obvious that all the metal in the heap didn't melt but it does appear that some bits did.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join