It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn that weather!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Will isn't that typical.....today I planned to do some more work on my house, taking down some old stonework from the end wall of the building.

So what happens.....it's windy....:bnghd: blowing a right "hooley" out there.

I HATE getting dust in my eyes, hair, down my trousers, and everywhere else you could think of.

Why today? I'ts been OK for ages with not even enough to fly a small kite!

Suppose I'll just have to cut some timber beams instead (if I ever get my vision back)!

Summer is usually so predictable here but this year things are all screwed up.

FIVE YEARS I've planned my roof renovation, keeping weather records so I know what to do when.

I love you mother nature but give me a break!

[edit on 15/6/2007 by nerbot]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I know exactly how you feel. Every time i plan to cut the yard it rains. I can't stand it, I can't cut wet grass, cause for some reason it doesn't cut well... so i have to wait days till i can do it again. I hate mother nature....

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Don't get me started on "showers".

I've got quite a big lawn and it takes about 2 hours to do it properly. All the showers we keep having too. :bnghd::bnghd:

Like you say, can't cut wet grass, it just clogs up my mower and leaves the cuttings on the lawn.

One day, I'd like to be able to get up, turn a dial, and have whatever weather I want!

[edit on 16/6/2007 by nerbot]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Oh, I would love a weather dial... I need to mow my lawn today, and wouldn't you know it... it's cloudy. I bet it will ever get hotter than hell, or rain on me. grrrr.... Give me that dial.... I'll fix it...

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Well I need a good rain! Ten miles from me they got 1.30" and I got a hand full of drops.

Pastures need it bad.

Roper

top topics

join