It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pineal Gland

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla
This page is from 2000, when 77 Falun gong practitioners had already died in police custody:
www.amnesty.org.uk...

Another page from 2000, from the BBC:
news.bbc.co.uk...

A more recent page from Amnesty that claims over 800 deaths in police custody since '99:
www.bbc.co.uk...

I'll bet the real figure is much higher, but for some reason the Chinese aren't keen to make accurate figures public.

Actually 987,133 has died in police custody. Not counting kidnapped, killed, terminated.

Please spread the words to the world, tell your friends and family how bad Chinese government is. They are killing more and more.
For we have created Master Falun ( who actually is only 0.1 % spiritual of Dalai Lama ) to stir Chinese political stability, we must succeed, and we need your help!!!!!!!

Spread the number about the killing more and more!!!!!!!!!!!!....give Chinese gov a bad name, let the people riot among themselves, turn them into pieces and split into dozen countries like Russia. Let China rot from inside.

Come guys we can do it!!!!!!

[edit on 16-6-2007 by CinLung-Part-1]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
my source may be kook.fringe, but it does mention accumulation of flouride in the pineal gland:

www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/2006/12/30/fluoride_accumulates_in_pineal_gland.htm

i don't know how much it takes to make it happen, or how to reliably reverse it but there's a good chance this effect was the real reason they enforced flouridation.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The Pineal gland is at the end of our nerve stem at the center of the brain.
It naturally releases hormones that promote rapid eye movement (deep dream) sleep.
Use of Melatonin IF a person is over forty does increase this release that does diminish with age. I find “time released” with B6 like “melatonex” brand works best. One side effect if used too long may be vivid nightmares. Keep in mind that the hormones will continue to release until natural (full spectrum) light is looked into. So darkening the sleeping room will assist in this endeavor working.
Meditation that assists the function of the third eye is to first know how to envision the “eye”. For me walking Qi-Gong (Chi-Kung prior to Communism) gives the best results. But understand just as lifting weights build muscle it is only through prolonged repetition of various workouts that ones goals are achieved.
Einstein’s brain was found to have denser mass behind the Pineal area.
For use of the Third Eye look into your head and let your mind’s eye see a rectangular screen at the back of your skull, the pineal should be a sphere or ball, in front of this ball going straight through the frontal lobe “see” a worm muscle, much like a clitoris a bit smaller than your little finger, this area is pointing out. Push your spiritual energy up your spine and to the pineal “ball”, use the screen as a projecting light pushing as your “Yi” or mental force pulls your energy through the “finger” or iris of the third eye. Your goal is to see the future. Unfortunately you should plan on spending four months on this exercise before “seeing” results. Even then it will not be very controllable, ranging from twenty minutes to several decades.
If you are new to meditation please seek out a teacher. Also only perform this exercise when in a positive mood, away from all electrical sources and never during a storm.
I hope this helps you on your journey and please enjoy the journey. It is also said that when the seed of the third eye is awakened it becomes “visible” to the sons of darkness. So surround yourself with trustworthy friends and choose those you spend time with wisely during the first year while you are growing. You may find yourself awakening in the middle of a spiritual war.
Shalom, may Jesus/Yeshua find you worthy laborer.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Thank's Comforter believe it or not but you made alot of since in the direction im going in .

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
there is 5-MeO-'___' in the backs of colorado river toads. If your going to try this research to to do it correctly. Don't hurt this toads and also dont ingest the bufo toxins.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Just an update sorta, I ordered Phalaris arundinacea seeds of on ebay. Depending on the time it takes to grow I will post my experiance. Also for the people interested there is a book about Dmt by Rick Strassman M.D. (2001) it says they have 23 copies. Also found a website with all kinds of information about '___', But I don't want to break any rules by posting it on here, If anyone is interested in the site u2u me and I'll give you the site. Don't know if it'll break any rules on here . If the moderator's say's it's ok to post it I'll put it up on here. Thank's to everyone for the information and suggestion's ,This is the COOLEST site I have found by far.

[edit on 18-6-2007 by free_spirt]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Free spirit, not sure if this has already been said, apologies if so. I can't speak highly enough of the substances mentioned on this thread, i've used many, on many occassions and continue to do so. Personnally, for me, it's enhanced my life and understanding no end.

Note of caution though, everything has a dark side. I lost a good friend who had a brew of mushrooms that he couldn't handle, he didn't die but he didn't come down either. He was sectioned within a few days of taking it, and still is to this day.

Im pretty sure that's an isolated case, just make sure your in a good mood and nice and relaxed before taking anything. Also, make sure your with people you trust, it enhances the experience and avoids paranoia.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Question ?????__ Origin Unknown__ can Phalaris arundinacea be ground up like tobacco and smoked or do you have to make an extract.
Thank's for the response any information will be greatly appreciated. Also are there vitamins that can help with opening the pineal gland.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Can the pineal gland produce precognitive visions and thoughts. Could it also produce psycho-kinetic experiences? Someone, please U2U me with more information. Please? Thank You!

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
AlphaAnuOmega
I sent you a U2U let me know if it worked if not I'll send you somemore info.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirt
Question ?????__ Origin Unknown__ can Phalaris arundinacea be ground up like tobacco and smoked or do you have to make an extract.
Thank's for the response any information will be greatly appreciated. Also are there vitamins that can help with opening the pineal gland.

I'll u2u you.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Do tell.....

It was during a storm, lightning and thundering. I woke up and was frightened so I ran to my parent's room. Now back then we had slippery floors and there were slips now and then. This night, it felt like a dream, there was a small (3ft) female being standing in the hallway outside my parents' room. She warned me to be careful running on the slippery floors. I slowed and walked to my parent's room, where I woke up the next morning. I didn't feel any fear, but to describe the woman I would have to say she was witch-like in appearance. It totally felt like a dream while it was happening but then I woke up in my parents' room. I remember it to this day, some 35 years later, pretty vividly.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
On the lighter side of this discussion, "From Beyond" is a 1986 scifi movie exploring the dangers of pineal stimulation. Pineals grow right out through foreheads in this thriller, and all sorts of nasty creatures come calling.

From Beyond

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Ok I found a site that some of you might be interested in,,,,,Spiritual.com.au .if the site doesnt open let me know and I will try a different way to post it,If you are interested in trying to restore your third eye. I havent had a chance to try it yet but I will post my experiance as soon as I get a chance .
www.spiritual.com.au...
If you cant get it to work to get to the right page U2U me and I'll try to help you find it. It's all free the site I found ,but if you click the wrong thing they just want you buy the book , but I found it and it is free ,But when you find it add to your favorites list it's alot easer to get back to.

[edit on 19-6-2007 by free_spirt]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
OK the easy way to find it is use GOOGLE , and type in the search bar!!!! how to opening the Pineal Gland !!!!!, it should be the 1st 1 on the page it say's !!!!!!!! Opening The Third Eye!!!!! Hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
This might interest you free_spirt:

nepenthes.lycaeum.org...

Look at the second link on the page.

I'll get back to you with the u2u in a couple of days.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
direct flame breaks down dmt so you have to vaporise it through something like an aroma burner.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
check out this guy www.members.tripod.com... he is highly relevant to the subject.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Thank's to everyone that has posted a response,I have bookmarked the links you guy's or girl's have posted.I have been studying mostly the site that I posted, But the link's you all have posted is now being added to me study's , These are my own personal study's to try to better my life. I don't know if the site I posted is taken you to OPENING THE THIRD EYE or not .If the moderators say's it's ok I'll copy and post what I have been studying I believe it's helping. Thank's You All .
The site say's you'll start to feel a little pain in the forehead area that will go through a couple of day's, but don't give up it's not that bad of pain, it's pain that is clearing the calcium build up The Pineal Gland that has built up over the year's. And with my personal experiance I do feel different ,but don't get me wrong it is in good way , My feeling's have been changing in a postive way. I hope this give's a little help to those that are interesteded in opening the third eye and finding one's true self.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Thank's ( Blaf2001 ) that's the one thing I was tryin my best to find out . Thank you for your post because I was hoping I would'nt have to extract it, Im not good in tryin to make a brew
Thank's again I appreciate your help.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join