It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

civil war ghost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I found this on youtube it says:

My family and I were on vacation in DC and we went to the Manassas battlefield. We video taped there, and then weeks later we were watching the tape and we noticed the woman dressed in white walking along the fenceline. There were no reenactments going on that day, and we didn't see her there. We are convinced that this was a paranormal experience.

Here is another one:

This video was reportedly shot in Gettysburg and, in addition to some fireflies, seems to show humaniod forms marching in formation on the ground and in the trees. Could they be civil war soldiers too loyal to leave their posts? I don't know if it's real or not, but it is interesting.

[edit on 14-6-2007 by xstealth]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Yeah Ive seen this footage before (the bottom one)

And a friend of mine says its deer walking around
but to me (and this is MY opinion) i say its not natural...
it looks like people walking in a row!

I might be wrong

As for the footage on the top..im still on the fence about that one...ill let you know what the verdict is...
cheers

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I live about 20 mins from Gettysburg, I want to conduct a detailed Investigation on the battlefields but I need more help and company lol Im not going by myself cuz I have add an will prolly focus on some pretty lame stuff without someone else there encouraging me to try out other spots.

also I would prolly need a new set of draws if I saw something on my lonesome,

Anyone interested? I have a EMF ( electro magnetic field ) detector, Digital video cam w/ audio, Digital photo cam w/ Night vision, Bionic Ears, Am investing in a EVR ( electronic voice recorded ) , Flashlights that recharge by either cranking or shaking, a Mini Van, and my own army of Angels lol

Would love to get something together to either meet there or meet here and dirve up there and spend the part of the day if not all, and some of the night for some various research on areas of interest.

Sites to search and seek out are an will always be open to suggestions.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
damn Trance,
you make a very tempting offer...
If only i were near you...or in your country at least..

Ive always wanted to conduct a decent ghost hunt with proper equipment...the 'best' ive done is a video camera and a photographic camera...lame i know...

man i miss out on all the good stuff

im so jealous

top topics

join