It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to fight the Rothschilds & Rockefellers et all.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Yeah the Rothschilds look so innocent don't they?

Yeah i'm sure they're looking for some birds to hunt!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yeah man the birds they are hunting is the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Why "fight them?" Convince them they are stupid fools to destroy things to create an illusory "control," or some idiotic notion of what "power," really is.

Convince the ultra rich that they will make more money by discarding their stupid and obsolete methods, eg. by building homes and selling them at cost, by feeding the world and keeping all people healthy.

Another thing is an end to war is not an end to profits in the long run. On the short term sporting steep rise, war has no currently culturally accepted substitute, but for the world these people leave behind the price is too high. In other words wouldn't you as a super rich person prefer beautiful gardens everywhere to the polluted burnt out basements your short run investments yield? Think about it, when you have to breathe the air even in your gated and gold plated super mansions. Real power and control is life sustaining, all other options are clearly a failure historically.

If you are set to make the same mistakes as hundreds of archaeological layers suggest, tax too much, go to war destroy everything, and repeat it over and over again like a fool, then go right ahead. But count me out.

On the other hand show me sustained life, with independent actors synergizing a proper accounting of wealth, then "more power to you."

[Edited on 27-1-2004 by SkipShipman]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
i heard that chinese-japanese society secret with millions of members (assasins professionals, ninjas trained and mafia (yakuza) are gonna rip off lives of them. they want focus on who re on top of pyramid. Rothschild's and Rockefeller's are their aim. they offer to them two options. freed the world, stop wars and make peace over world, free trade or die.

u can research at benjamin fulford website on google.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by greensurfer]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
the only real way to stop them is to issue currency backed by gold so they can't just make money out of thin air, and to get lazy americans (I can say that, I'm one of them) to actually stop playing halo 3 and vote for politicians who aren't being propped up by corporate money, so we can get campaign finance reform passed.

once you can get politicians in office that aren't beholdent to big oil or big banks, you can get things done.

The big problem is, of course, thay have the money to prop up thier puppet candidates, and 2 presidents who tried to issue currency backed by gold were Lincoln and Kennedy hmmmmm

I'm not savvy enough on economics to say we should get rid of the central banks, but it would be nice if the Fed was actually part of the federal gov't, and not a bastard child of the international banking cabal

not using credit cards won't help, we have to cut the strings between them and the lawmakers

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SkipShipman

You hit the nail on the head.

There is so much more wealth to be had for everyone if you remove the selfishness, greed, and hoarding. If everyone is healthy, educated, and free they create so many wonders and so much prosperity.

On the other hand, if any one of them becomes so selfish and greedy that they must hoard so much wealth that the healthcare, education, food, shelter, etc. gets taken from them, then those people aren't free to go on to create anything of value. It destroys the total future bounty of the world by taking from the bounty available today.

In other words, it's actually the want of things which destroys the potential for things to exist.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Other than that you can keep your money OUT of the big banks (I use a VERY small credit union myself) and minimize their liquidity. You have to realize that the big banks need TRILLIONS to keep the shuffle happening.

Originally posted by Springer
One way to interupt the big shuffle and throw them into a tailspin would be to get say 50,000,000 people to all deposit $1,000.00 at noon and withdraw it at 2:59 local time.

I like the way you think.

How about combining the two principles - interrupt their 'shuffle' (is that a technical term?) and then use the funds to set up a credit union to fill the void operating on Shariah principles of non-profit and minimal interest rates.

Either way I'm in - I haven't got the cash right now but by the time the other 49,999,999 come on board I could have got it together

<< 1   >>

join