It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Mark Toroidal Power Unit Replicated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Appears to be a successful replication of TPU.

video.google.com...

Being discussed here -
www.overunity.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Yea its an awesome device. Seems like everything needed to build it is there is some form or another if you read enough posts and their first revision of "otto"s plans. I didn't doubt this device at all after watching steven marks videos. Now lets wait and see how this develops, and see if big brother smudges this one out or if it survives. If it survives and the plans become widespread, it will be a huge change it our lives...for the better.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Does anyone have a schematic, partslist for anyone interested in building this themselves. He has a small unit about 4 inches in diameter that would be a great starting point for someone. This does not seem like one of those money pit type of free energy devices, seems like it costs next to nothing to build one of these and centers around a toroid coil and some other misc bits!

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
While it may cost next to nothing, it does take knowledge in building electronic circuits. As Steven Mark himself said, if you don't know a lot about this, don't attempt to build it. It is potentially dangerous and could yeild infinite amounts of energy. If it isn't built correctly the unit can destroy itself causing the unit to blow up cause it takes in to much at a time. Ottos is the main guy whos replicated the device, and has given out his schematics from which others can start with. His uses a two coil device while Steven marks are 3 coil. Its actually much more complicated than coils, wire, circuits. Its a stand-alone device which tunes in to the zero point like a radio to rf frequencies. The coils are hit with three different occillating frequecies. Theres actually an array of devices and effects which are happening within his one device. If you want to see the schematics, they are on the forums at overunity.com, under steven marks dedicated sub forum. Theres many threads there and the info needed is all in bits and pieces, but the main bulk of info is in their pdfs.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This pdf has all the necessary info to replicate it. It should cost only a tiny amount....
www.overunity.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Well I love it
Very good post
best post I have seen in a while
thanks so much...I am reading the PDF

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I went through most of the posts in SM section and it appears to be at an early stage at this time and no measurements of input and output powers were made. So no one can say that its overunity, though the confidence of Jason and Otto is reassuring.

We need more replicators....

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Anyone find something new on the TPU?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheExaminer
Anyone find something new on the TPU?

Nobody has fully replicated the results, but they are confident that Steven Mark is real, and really built a working device such as the ones in the video. I think they made some progress that had to do with magnetostriction and they were excited, but so far for now, no fully working device. Mr Mark himself said when they had the first device working, they couldn't even repeat the results, but it took years to develop and make it work. Supposedly Steven communicates through a forum member named Mannix, which gives clues for people on the forum. The people on the forum have been working on it for a long time, and its taken this long to get where they are now. This isn't something any ee can just go out and build. The guy freaken gets 91 volts from the simple start of oscillations from a magnet! The device seems really complex, no matter how simple the materials used. You have to remember these people are trying to replicate the device from pictures from grainy videos and poetic clues from sm. Yea, it will be a while.

top topics

join