It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where can we go six years later....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

You funny dude. I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I'm here for the politics. That's my thang. Your thang? Stirring up trouble? Then I call it. Don't like it, you've seen the door.

Stirring up trouble?? I am posting an opposing view, wich in your mind seems to constitute trouble, and that is my point.

My thang, sorry thing, I dont speak ebonics, is the truth. And even if it diifers from yours, doesnt make it wrong, no matter how strongly you feel one way or the other.

Yes you have shown me the door, But can YOU push me out??

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal

Yes you have shown me the door, But can YOU push me out??

Technically yes, I can. But I'm asking you to not disrupt threads and contribute in a meaningful manner.

NOW, can we get back to the topic?

redseal, if you wish to pursue this further please u2u or file a Complaint/Suggestion.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Stirring up trouble?? I am posting an opposing view, wich in your mind seems to constitute trouble, and that is my point.

My thang, sorry thing, I dont speak ebonics, is the truth. And even if it diifers from yours, doesnt make it wrong, no matter how strongly you feel one way or the other.

The reason I think you don't belong here is not because you think 911 was not an inside job, it's not even about that.

I think you don't belong here because you straight out insult the concept of conspiracies and the conspiracy theories and I find it extremely conflicting towards your own self to even type in such a forum if you are just gonna ridicule and insult the very thing the forum is designed for.

Edit: Sorry intrepid, I typed this at the same time you posted saying to stay on topic.

[edit on 12-6-2007 by selfless]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The topic please.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I am glad to see that 6 years later that there is a new found rhetoric to lash out at one another for a reason that none of us seem to be able to prove.

I was honestly, as someone who has decided that the official/media/eyewitness story is the correct one, was trying to find some insight as to why the battle remains even though there has been no real evidence released in the last 4 years or so except with NIST.

I have read every alternative theory that there is and wanted someone to prove to me, beyond shadow of a doubt that there was something sinster. Do we investigate the Carlysle group? Do we protest? Is there truly anything else to know?

Why do some of us not want to believe one side or the other?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

What do you expect?...

You are a registered member on a CONSPIRACY THEORY message board and all you do is ridicule conspiracy theorists or conspiracies...

Yes I do, but im only posting an opposing view. If my country, president, servicemen/woman are getting nothing but negative remarks, I feel obligated to post a differnt scenario! I dont think it is right for a new/uninformed person to come here and be so blindsided by one theory, that they have no hope of ever thinking a different way. Trust me if their was a "9/11 offical story" thread Id go their.

How is it possible that you have intentions that goes beyond the realm of a troll?

At 1 point per my reply, doesnt really seem efficient does it?

Most forums share a common interest and the interest of this forum is conspiracy theories. So why do you come to a place you ridicule?

Explained above, their is no "Other side of the 9/11" to post in.

Let's say a person were to go on a forum for hockey fans and then a person registers to that forum and all he do is tell others that hockey sucks. That's basically what you are demonstrating redseal.

But this isnt just about hockey, its about the truth, and mine differs from yours and that seems to be a problem for whatever reason.

So don't be surprised by intrepid 's comment about your conflict of interest

Im not he/she has done this to me before.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Trust me if their was a "9/11 offical story" thread Id go their.

Nothing is stopping you from making your own thread about that.

Redseal you can believe the official story with out having to ridicule and insult the members on this forum by insulting the purpose of the forum.

Esdad, sorry about derailing your thread.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

Not a thread, An icon right next to the one with the burning buildings that reads "9/11 conspiracy theories" See you all still want it one sided!

Redseal you can believe the official story with out having to ridicule and insult the members on this forum by insulting the purpose of the forum.

Who did I insult? Seems to me I was the only one who was "shown the door"!

Esdad, sorry about derailing your thread.

It was never derailed, this is a valid point in what he/she was asking.

Ok enough with that, I've way more than proven my point. But back to the six year thing. What conspiracy ever "dies"? Kennedy(s), moon landing, hollow moon, aliens, Bush (Iraq), wmds, CIA drugs, and so on and so forth. The point here is that it doesnt go away, their will always be two sides to every story. From the begining of time, (god vs. evolution) to the end of the world(global warming or asteroid). And lets hope that in all of the commotion we dont lose sight of the main goal.....The truth!

No matter how far it is from your own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

Not a thread, An icon right next to the one with the burning buildings that reads "9/11 conspiracy theories" See you all still want it one sided!

This is a conspiracy forum, of course the individual forums are gonna be about conspiracies...

Why would they put a forum of the purpose to discuss the official story if everything is just official and there is nothing to discover?

The forum of 911 conspiracies is in place because of 911 conspiracies and this whole message board called ATS is for conspiracies.

You can choose another forum then ATS if you don't like what the forum is about...

Who did I insult? Seems to me I was the only one who was "shown the door"!

Ironically, you were shown the door because of your contradicting insults towards the consensus of the forum's purpose.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
*Patience wears thin*

Originally posted by intrepid
The topic please.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

This is a conspiracy forum, of course the individual forums are gonna be about conspiracies...

like I said get a "offical truth" icon up their right next to the "9/11 conspiricay theories" icon! What dont you get about that?

Ironically, you were shown the door because of your contradicting insults towards the consensus of the forum's purpose.

Ironically it wasnt insulting in any way, shape or form. A better word you may have chose would be "opposing". Just because I dont agree with you, doesnt mean I am insulting you. Your truth is yours, and mine is mine! Thats not an insult, just the way it is.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
In a way I think this is on topic.

6 years later and there is enough contradictions about the official story that it makes such an active forum that discusses all the 911 conspiracies.

But what can we do other then research the subject and continue to discover new possibilities? Every day we learn new things about what took place on 911 and what took place 6 years afterward related to the 911 incident.

What do you think we could do esdad? Do you have something in mind?

Ironically it wasnt insulting in any way, shape or form. A better word you may have chose would be "opposing". Just because I dont agree with you, doesnt mean I am insulting you. Your truth is yours, and mine is mine! Thats not an insult, just the way it is.

Insulting the consensus of the forum's purpose is not saying that you insulted me, it's saying that you insulted the general purpose of the forum and that's just very weird considering you took time to register on this forum.

I am not offended about your opinion redseal, it's not even about your opinion it's about your insults towards THIS FORUM.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

*Patience wears thin*

The topic please.

Hey I am past it, but selfless wont leave me alone.

I have already posted about the 6 yr, but alas I am still attacked.

So here is more about the 6 years.

Will any conspiracy ever be solved?? I doubt it, because it all comes back to the point I have been trying to prove! Two sides to every story. It wouldnt matter if someone had genuine photos of aliens walking off of their space ship, their would be others who would scream "NWO FAKE ATTACK" So where does the end lie with any conspiracy??? In the eye of the beholder!!

Cant be proven one way or another can it?? So should we shut down ats?? Seems like a big waste of time doesnt it??? If their is always going to be 2 sides to every story when will the truth ever come out??

It wont, but their will always be one thing for sure here.............The ones that whom you dont agree with will say, here is the door, you are a troll, and call you names to no end untill their truth is the spoken word!!

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Will any conspiracy ever be solved?? I doubt it, because it all comes back to the point I have been trying to prove! Two sides to every story. It wouldnt matter if someone had genuine photos of aliens walking off of their space ship, their would be others who would scream "NWO FAKE ATTACK" So where does the end lie with any conspiracy??? In the eye of the beholder!!

On this 911 conspiracy forum, it's mostly established by most of the people here that the events of 911 is not consistent with the official story due to the over whelming flow of evidence that contradicts the official story.

Now we are not as much debating wetter it was an inside job or not, we are mostly trying to discover how it was accomplished and who is responsible.

I don't think those who planned 911 are gonna walk free for much longer as people's awareness is growing every day about all the inconsistencies of 911.

Cant be proven one way or another can it?? So should we shut down ats?? Seems like a big waste of time doesnt it??? If their is always going to be 2 sides to every story when will the truth ever come out??

Hence the word conspiracy theory, the very purpose of the forum.

Seems like it would not be a good idea to shut down the forum just because it's serving the purpose of why it was put in place, in the first place.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Hence the word conspiracy theory, the very purpose of the forum.

Seems like it would not be a good idea to shut down the forum just because it's serving the purpose of why it was put in place, in the first place.

So in hind site I was only helping the matter then.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
But six years later there are no new revelations. JFK's assasination could not be performed in 2007 because of portable media devices. Phones, cameras, palm sized. 9/11 was recorded by multiple devices.

Germany, Israel, France and many other intel agencies stated that they believed it was a al-qeada plot. Were they all in on it? This is the why. In six years, would not one person come forward who could break 9/11 wide open.

At the same time, I can see how it could be a CIA op because of the reputation of the agency, however, they are mainly a international controller not domestic. The main reason I cannot believe this is the US gained nothing. No martial law. No sweeping changes. Just the Pat Act that has stopped multiple terror attacks since 9/11.

I want to know how I can help to explain the events of 9/11 six years later with no new evidence.

What happened to the Truth Movement? Where are all of those who wanted to find something wrong? Loose Change was a work of fiction. I want to read the words that can help me to explain the why>

I want the truth. I want everyone to understand. I guess I am just to the point where no matter how I try it is construed as disinfo or agenda based. I could care less what your theory is, jsut give us proof.

There are MULTIPLE threads that rehash the same things, and every six weeks or so the same posts pop up becuase someone gets a computer and finds this site.

Is there anything, asking both sides of the coin, that would sway you 6 years later?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Esdad,

Why do you feel you have to be convinced 911 was an inside job?

You can just accept your own opinion that the official story is true and move on.

We all have different perceptions towards the reality we are experiencing and we see and understand what we do because of that perception.

6 years later and you still feel the same way about 911, no need to force your self into denying the official story.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I understand exactly where you're coming from esdad.

When this first started, I was on a prolonged visit in the Philippines. I saw it first happen on the television in the hotel room. The hairs raised on the back of my neck, tears and anger followed. I screamed "Let's get those sons of ....!"

And for the next four or five years, I believed the official story. That it was Al-Qaida. And that's when I found AboveTopSecret.com

I was shown a different side of things. At first, I was like "Ya'll are crazy." But eventually, I found myself agreeing with the conspiracy theorists.

I cannot deny, that something fishy was going on. And although what I call evidence, many may call here say. That's just the way of things.

But I believe, even though that we may share opposing views on the subject, that there are certain elements pertaining to 9/11 that does seem fishy. Things aren't always what they seem.

But now, six years later, I'm finding myself unsure. There are vast amounts of conflicting stories, proof that proves it was Al-Qaida and theres proof that proves it was someone else.

But I believe if we are to honestly move forward, we need to join hands. Believers and the nay sayers. We need to team up and look at 9/11 with a new set of eyes, with all the evidence we have acquired to make the final story of what really happened. That's easier said then done, but we're not getting anywhere with how things are going now.

Peace,
FK

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I want to know the why. I enjoy Sociology and Anthropology, studying cultures and people. I want to understand if the person who states Reptilians did it is deranged, has proof or is just looking for attention. Does that make it a little clearer? I do not want to try to convicne anyone of anything, I just want to understand for myself. Not every thread has to have ill intentions.

Six years later I DO not believe the official story, as I feel not only flight 93 was shot down, but flight 587 that was desttoyed over NY was a terror attack that was covered up by the goverment. You see, I do not blindly trust my government, but at the same time I do not understand the overzealous behavouir of some of the non official story believers.

I guess I am using this forum for selfhelp rather than trying to fight it out. I have my belief, and others have theirs, I jsut want the why.

kix

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
SIX YEARS LATER......

Ossama Bin Laden is still enjoying cheerios for breakfast...
that where we are 6 years later and more than 7000 american dead....Cheers!

[edit on 12-6-2007 by kix]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join