It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester, CT UFO 6-10-2007 (Pictures)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Full Resolution Original Pictures...

img2.freeimagehosting.net... - CIMG1843.jpg
img2.freeimagehosting.net... - CIMG1844.jpg
img2.freeimagehosting.net... - CIMG1848.jpg

Object blown up...

ok so yesterday I went on a nature walk and took abunch of pictures. today Im looking at all the pictures I took uploading them the my personal flickr account and I notice this object that I did not notice yesterday in three of the pictures. all the pictures are taken within a few minutes of each other. again I did not see this while I was taking the pictures and there were no birds, planes, etc about at the time that I noticed either. so what it is I have no idea. I do know I have seen other ufo's here in CT, but I havent noticed anything new besides this latly in the skies.

so what do you people think? questions or comments welcome

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Lovely little bugs, they tend to get their pictures taken often. And zooming into a photo with extreme blurry'ness isn't going to help identify it.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
Lovely little bugs, they tend to get their pictures taken often. And zooming into a photo with extreme blurry'ness isn't going to help identify it.

could be a bug... but looks like its in the clouds to me... who knows just figured Id post because it was neat to me. hope you looked at the full resolution
cheers

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
i saw the full resolution ones.. if you're talking about the object to the upper left near the clouds.. the proportion in relation to the image makes it impossible to be a bug. weird thing you caught here

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Looks like it might be a rather large Bumblebee

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malakai
i saw the full resolution ones.. if you're talking about the object to the upper left near the clouds.. the proportion in relation to the image makes it impossible to be a bug. weird thing you caught here

yes its in the upper left near the clouds. very strange.

the first 2 pictures were taken within a few seconds of each other. the 3rd picture it appears in was a few minutes later. the pictures I took in between them show nothing strange.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
It's interesting how often people don't see anomalies until after developing or downloading pictures. In this case it's understandable because it's rather small. Too bad, because if you had noticed you could have zoomed in on it. Keep looking.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
It's interesting how often people don't see anomalies until after developing or downloading pictures. In this case it's understandable because it's rather small. Too bad, because if you had noticed you could have zoomed in on it. Keep looking.

yeah I wish I would of noticed it so I could of zoomed in. strange none the less, but not much I can do about it.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I have a large collection of images with birds in them that I didn't notice at the time I snapped the picture. Or, at least the bird hypothesis holds up well under critical examination. Here is an example. It surprised me a little, but I'm fairly sure it's a bird now.

[edit on 13-6-2007 by disownedsky]

new topics

top topics

join