It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why should ET's make contact?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I don't pretend to know the agenda, but I do know I'm not approving of the methods....and the secrecy.

If they REALLY wanted to unite us, there'd be no better way than to reveal themselves. Simple as that.

There is no secrecy from them. The ones who are implying the secrecy are our very own governments.

"There'd be no better way than to reveal themselves. Simple as that."

Don't worry, they will. "Why haven't they done so already?" Well yeah that would be a legitimate question I would assume you would ask me. So I'll try to answer it to the best of my ability. Simply, they've been trying to work with our governments and they've realized that. As for why they haven't seek to contact us already given they don't like the behavior of our government is because they have to plan these things out and then they just pick a date they feel most comfortable. I don't want to sound dumb, but if you insist on wanting to know what will happen, then I'll give you the best synopsis I can on that event.

Within a few years, less than three years from now, every television around the world will be taken over, broadcasting on a single frequency. What you will see is what would appear to be a young girl in later teens with grayish skin, blue hair, and green eyes. She would be seen with plasma-tic inter-phase in the background, a hologram of the Earth with a black scenery. She will be wearing light clothing that appear quite eloquent and elegant. She will be speaking in many languages and most likely each individual reception will receive only a single language. It is either performed by a translation software taking what she is saying in her own tongue and then translating it into something we can understand or the same speech was performed in various tongues, and we are receiving a recording in what each of us can understand in our own language. Regardless...

That single individual you will be seeing is the most powerful person in this entire universe. She is the matriarch of this entire universe. And what she will be doing is a complete disclosure over what has happened, what has been happening, and what will happen. She will be using that hologram in the back to better explain our past and present. She will explain that we are killing our own planet, which is not acceptable. She will explain that our governments have been deceiving us and will display many past examples and recordings that will completely humiliate those who are in power and creating this veil of secrecy. She will then insist that we cooperate together and welcome the people from the skies, from the stars beyond us. That there is only a future of us if we seek peace and prosperity. She will then tell us that our future can only be determined by our own hands and that though we may receive assistance we should take that opportunity to learn and adapt for our own individual success and collective harmony. Then she will warn us and scorn us that any act of violence or hostility demonstrated by any of us or by anyone who comes to our planet will not be tolerated. She is one tough cookie that one should not piss off.

She won't sound like those bots and fake alien broadcast material we hear on youtube.

She'll sound conservative, but will probably speak or sound in an accent that we are most comfortable with in our own language. So if you are from New Jersey, she'll sound like someone from New Jersey speaking American English. If you are from Madrid Spain, she'll sound like someone from Madrid speaking Castilian Espanol.

It is not an act of deception, they consider it respectful to speak in the same accent and similar voice of the people they are talking to especially when speaking in that person's language. It is consider respectful. Similar to how we consider it respectful to sound American or English when speaking English.

And if you don't really accept this information then I am truly sorry for taking up your time.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Dranigus]

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join