It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by paul NZ
USA was predicted and spoken about by Moses
Originally posted by Chuck the wolfman 41
1. The Garden of Eden was in Iraq .
2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq , was the cradle of civilization!
3. Noah built the ark in Iraq .
4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq
5. Abraham was from Ur , which is in Southern Iraq !
6. Isaac's wife Rebecca is from Nahor, which is in Iraq !
7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq
8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq .
9. Assyria, which is in Iraq , conquered the ten tribes of Israel .
10. Amos cried out in Iraq !
11. Babylon , which is in Iraq , destroyed Jerusalem .
12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq !
13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in Iraq also as the fourth person in the Fiery furnace!)
14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the "writing on the wall" in Iraq .
15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq .
16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq .
17. The wise men were from Iraq
18. Peter preached in Iraq .
19. The "Empire of Man" described in Revelation is called Babylon , which was a city in Iraq! And you have probably seen this one. Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible. But do you know which nation is second? It is Iraq ! However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible The names used in the Bible are Babylon, Land of Shinar, and Mesopotamia The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers The name Iraq, means country with deep roots.
Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible.
No other nation, except Israel , has more history and prophecy associated it than Iraq .
And also, This is something to think about! Since America is typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages
The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible)
Koran (9:11 ) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.
(Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?!
In my opinoin, this is pretty crazy
Originally posted by kaos1911
What you have to remeber is since the foundation of Islam the church has viewed it as its major rival and hence a substantial threat. Remember once converted to Islam you cannot change religions on pain of death. (example- in afganistan a man is currently on death row from converting from islam to christianity, this under the current administration not the tailiban). As such societies within the church (supposedly opus dei) are activly working to weaken Islam. Hence you get a religiously inclined president (Bush) seeing islam as a major threat. Connected to this is the whole issue of revelation and rapture.