It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mormons and their relationship to the NWO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Yeah, those "wicked" Amish people are behind it all... I mean to tell ya...
"Ooooooh, they have strange beliefs, they must be a part of the NWO!!!"
What ridiculousness. That's a good one, Incarnated.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
goes right along with the secret amish army right lol

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by admriker444
[more

:lol
k im mormon and most of this stuff you talked about is so wrong it makes me laugh. Jesus born in missouri? Man lived along side dinosaurs? we dont believe that at all and many other false things you said. The husband thing her husband must be really controlling or something but that doesnt have anything to do with the lds church.No one asks if your mormon when you apply for a job.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I have extensively studied mormonism and its relationships to NWO, Illuminatti, free masonry, etc.

Much of what mormonism teaches is basically common sense. I have found absolutely nothing in the church to that indicates that the mormons are an arm of freemasonry.

What I have found is that in the early church, many masonic symboligy and rituals mirrored each other. The issue isn't the teachings and rituals, as both are rife with symboligy, it is the meaning of each ritual and symbol. These meanings are greatly different than the other.

From what I have been able to find, the Masons have roots that stem back to the temple of solomon. The temple workers of solomon practiced these rites and rituals as set down originally by the frist church of christ. Through the years, the masonci order became corrputed along with their rituals and rites, ie the opposite meaning had been placed on them.

Now along comes Jo Smith. According to mormonism, he was guided to and later translated the gold plates which give us the book of mormon. During this time, the secrets that were lost from the first church of christ were rediscovered with joseph smith. Joseph smith was invited to join the masonic lodge of his area as a first level mason. Basically, the next day, since he had the keys to masonry (as he had learned them from god) he ascended to the 33rd degree mason. Much of the masonic traditions and the commandments that Joseph Smith received were quite similar.

2 years later, Joeph Smith was killed, in part because the mason's belived that he was betraying the masonic order by teaching the principles of the book of mormon (which on the outside were similar to masonry, but the meanings attached were completly different).

Now, it does not matter if you believe Joseph Smith was a fraud or you believe what his teachings are (note that no one has proven Joseph Smith was a fraud, more on that later), what does matter is that the fundamental teachings for Joseph Smith were and have remained in a few simple sentences:

- The Family unit is the fundamental building block of life
- Free agency (the freedom of choice) is of paramount importance
- Free agency does not mean you can avoid the consequences of your actions
- Love one another.

These ideas greatly differer from masonic tradtions. By default, the above sentences do not lend itself to the NWO plan.

For those of you who believe that Joseph Smith was a fraud, you need to look at a lot more than what others have said. Do your own research. As for me, I have found that there were more than 3 people who actually were able to see the gold plates. Additionally, much of the gold plates were not translated, by commandment from god. Joseph Smith was not allowed to even read those plates.

Much of what has been accepted as fact about mormonism has either been taken out of context, bent or otherwise modified to fit individual agenda. In order for anyone to really understand mormonism, you need to go to the horses mouth and get it. Im not talking about other members (since many mormons will try to convert you), but read mormon publications (and there are many... heck even check out www.lds.org as a starting point.

There is a reason why mormonism is called The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints. It mirrors the first church of christ.

For those who judge the mormon church based on its membership and how they have been treated, I exhort you to think about how many other religions have zelots and show preferential treatment. Note that zelots and preferential treatment is NOT mormon doctrine.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'm a Mormon & I think I know what's going on when Mormons do not hire or rent to Non-Mormons. The problem is the people, not the religion. They'd be that way even if they were Catholic or Baptist, ect. These kind of people are cliquish & narrow minded that do not want outsiders. I've seen it (and been victim of it) in certain areas. Many people do not represent their religion accuratly, just interpret it according to what they want. I've hired Non-Mormons & gotten the "royal snub" by my fellow church members. Even gave a ride to one non member who used to work for me, when her car broke down. I got dirty looks & nosy questions & mild warnings that there's good people in my own church who could've used the money working for me. Suddenly left out in social events. Spite by not doing business with me, things like that. In another area, that didnt happen to me if I used hired help of a different religion. It's creepy people, hiding behind religion & distorting religion for their own opurposes. They do need stopped, sued & exposed.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Has anyone ever seen this one?

www.prophezine.com...

Is this common in the temples?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

Hey there all, I'm NOT mormon and live in Idaho now and have worked in Boise for the last 12 years. No problemo... I have worked with quite a few mormons too so they do get jobs outside the church. I also have clients who are mormons. They don't mix too much socially though.

Regarding your lack of work situation, from my personal experience, sometimes when we don't want to do something, we find reasons not to. Just a thought.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join