It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Xbox 360 Gamerscore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I know there are tons of people out there trying to get their gamerscore up. I'm curious about what people have, just post your gamertag and your current gamerscore.

If you have any help for getting easy gamerscore points. Don't be shy.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'm not really one of those people who hanker over achievements like a drooling dog. I think they are just a cheap way for developers to keep a dull game interesting. Instead of adding more missions we'll give them meaningless points which have absolutely no use for jumping 100 times, or pressing A 2040 times.

Anywho my tag is Sp8d8 and I currently stand at...... *dashes to xbox.com and checks*

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   

[edit on 10/6/2007 by iCEdTenG]

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I understand this thread is years old but i searched to see if there was one about it before just making one,i just thought i would add this useless info on here ...

I just wanted to add a ligit score on to here there must be people have a much higher ones than me also but mine is

im currently playing dragon age 2 : )
anybody wants my GT feel free to ask and ill add you
Peace,

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I thought u said u were putting a legit score on...j/k
Mine is currentlt ay 6890 I believe. I am at JaylenesAmazing and I am currently playing Fallout:New Vegas. I've heard goo d things about dragon age though

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Mine is 41428. Not great but not bad either. I have personally seen a guy with a score of over 300,000. He must have not had any life.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by UNKNOWNJAVA

Over 300k is most likely not a legit score, ( it could be , but unlikely ) i have a guy who has 120k on my friend list legit, and had a 360 since day 1,

Also i know a few people who " hack " their scores but there is really no point,

The usual give aways are people who have full points on most if not ALL there games or people who have full points on things like 1 vs 100, etc

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Wow johngtr 49991 is pretty good. What game gave you the "odd 1" achievement? I just went over 13K.

When I first heard about achievements (like the OP back in 2007) I was like wtf? Gamerscore becomes quite an obsession for some people.

My RL friends I play with are between 8k-15k. None of us are OCD achievement whores though. That said I have completed only 3 games CivRev, Tropic3 and Torchlight. I registered at TrueAchievements.com to get better tracking of my achievements. Not so I could complete every game 100% but to find those achievements in games that are at my skill ability to do. I am getting better replay value from my games with achievements.

In the end it's just games. I am eagerly salivating at the chance to get back to Supreme Commander 2. The campaigns (on Normal) feel well balanced to my RTS skills... which are awful

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

add me on your xbox if you like and take a look- : ) im on around 50+ now ( dragon age 2 ) its games like mortal kombat arcade and stuff which give you odd points like 8 and 13 per achievement, weird.lol

yeah i was bad for them, at first but now i play a game through try to get em all but i i miss some , meh lol,

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
scorpionxx0 is my tag and my score is currently at 27705

top topics

join