It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibility of a missle shooting before the plane impacts the WTC building.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killtown

Originally posted by selfless
The orange spot makes it look like the plane's nose disappears instead of crashing into the building.

Anyone else notice this?

It's a CGI screw-up, that's why the "flash" is only seen for 2 frames then vanishes.

So we have,

-Static discharge.

-CGI.

-Holograms.

-Missile

What else?

Any other speculations that would account for such an anomaly?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Well it was not an accusation, it was a question.

You know what it looks like?

(This is just an observation and a personal opinion)

It looks like you go into threads with certain subjects about 911 and then purposely go to the web site in question you keep copy pasting in a bunch of threads and then look for the anomaly discussed in the ATS thread and then copy paste that sites debunking explanation about that anomaly into the ATS thread with out really putting much consideration into any other aspects of possibilities other then the web sites explanations and debunking attempts.

So, this gave the impression that you are a staff on that site and that maybe you keep posting that web site's references into ATS because you had a part in researching and providing the information given on the web site.

And so, I asked you if you were.

If you are not part of the staff on that web site, it gives the impression that you don't look into things and just paste debunking works of one site for the purpose of just covering up anything that has to do with a conspiracy.

(Again, that's just my personal observation on why anyone would do that. I think a good motivation would have been to be staff member on that site.)

[edit on 10-6-2007 by selfless]

Or MAYBE, although this would be really silly, I've been looking into these same questions over and over with threads here on ATS for awhile now. And have found sites that are good ones, and have good information on them. So I keep going back to a small number of sites and putting information from them into my replies. Nah, couldn't be that.

This isn't the first time these threads have come up. They've been going on over and over again over the last two years that I've been here on ATS. So don't tell me that I don't look into things and just copy and paste information.

[edit on 6/10/2007 by Zaphod58]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

Are we to stop making threads because someone else made a similar thread before?

Boy, ATS won't last for much longer if we approach that logic...

Yes, its always been that way, reply in the other threads but then you wouldnt get the points you are fishing for, would you?

That is a LIE Flyer.

For the record, I don't even care about points, I don't even use them if you notice I don't even have an avatar...

I had suggested before that the ATS points is a diversion that makes people lose their purposes in what they post and why they post it.

I will tell you my ultimate goal here. To put forth as much information as possible about subjects that I consider to be important and I try to deliver the information to as many people as possible. And I let them decide for them selves what they think about it while giving my opinion like anyone else about the subject.

That's my motivation for posting on ATS.

PS: When they gave 5000 free points on Halloween, I requested them to take back the 5000 from me because I did not want it.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

This isn't the first time these threads have come up. They've been going on over and over again over the last two years that I've been here on ATS. So don't tell me that I don't look into things and just copy and paste information.

[edit on 6/10/2007 by Zaphod58]

I gave my opinion on the matter, does not mean I am right.

We all have different perspectives.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killtown

The orange spot makes it look like the plane's nose disappears instead of crashing into the building.

Anyone else notice this?

It's a CGI screw-up, that's why the "flash" is only seen for 2 frames then vanishes.

So we have,

-Static discharge.

-CGI.

-Holograms.

-Missile

What else?

Any other speculations that would account for such an anomaly?

Bombs on the hijackers, and they would be in the cockpit making the flash when the bombs exploded on impact with the building

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke

Bombs on the hijackers,

Some of the alleged hijackers are reported to be still alive...

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I see no one has posted the police report from the 911 commission of the missile fired from the Woolworth building.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
I see no one has posted the police report from the 911 commission of the missile fired from the Woolworth building.

What is this you speak of?

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

What is this you speak of?

Quoted from the 911 commission report.

TESTIMONY OF ALAN REISS
BEFORE THE NATIONAL COMMISSION ON TERRORIST ATTACKS UPON THE UNITED STATES
May 18, 2004

My name is Alan Reiss and I am currently the Deputy Director of Aviation at The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. Prior to assuming my current position, I was the Director of the agency’s World Trade Department, which operated the World Trade Center.

Mr. Chairman, on the morning of 9/11, I was on the World Trade Center Concourse when the first plane hit. I responded immediately to the World Trade Center Police Desk, which was in the immediate vicinity on the plaza level and was told that the police had a report that a missile had been fired at the World Trade Center from the Woolworth building.

To my knowledge this was never investigated.

[edit on 11-6-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by selflessSo we have,

-Holograms.

Holograms? Who said that?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Quoted from the 911 commission report.

TESTIMONY OF ALAN REISS
BEFORE THE NATIONAL COMMISSION ON TERRORIST ATTACKS UPON THE UNITED STATES
May 18, 2004

My name is Alan Reiss and I am currently the Deputy Director of Aviation at The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. Prior to assuming my current position, I was the Director of the agency’s World Trade Department, which operated the World Trade Center.

Mr. Chairman, on the morning of 9/11, I was on the World Trade Center Concourse when the first plane hit. I responded immediately to the World Trade Center Police Desk, which was in the immediate vicinity on the plaza level and was told that the police had a report that a missile had been fired at the World Trade Center from the Woolworth building.

To my knowledge this was never investigated.

Is this for real?

I think this is extremely under looked... unless it's just me who heard of this for the first time.

I think more people should know about this if they don't already know.(If it's true that is)

[edit on 12-6-2007 by selfless]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join