It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibility of a missle shooting before the plane impacts the WTC building.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
letsroll911.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

When I called Congressman Wellers office, I was put through to Sandra, who took my call. I got her to log onto 'LetsRoll911.org' and open the Cameraplanet footage; She didn't have any time to even read my website, nor did I tell her what was coming. And without any prompting nor guidance, she, all on her own, exclaimed; "My God, that looks like a Wire Guided Missile, that just can't be..."

This page talks about the possibility of a wire-guided missile shooting right before the plane collides with the building.

It shows some videos and pictures of an orange flame circle right before the plane enters collision with the building.

I am merely putting the information forward and I leave the readers to come up with their own conclusions.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I strongly believe that thats a bomb going off right at impact.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hasn't this been discussed in numerous threads?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cw034
Hasn't this been discussed in numerous threads?

I'm sorry, I've not seen it.

There is the bang zoom bang thread but that's just a picture that wasn't even sure if it was real or fake.

I still don't know if this footage is real or not but it points to real in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If your putting evidence out there to prove a point, where is it from?, who took it?, are you sure it is genuine?. Have you entertained these questions like proper students do?
Or are you once again proving yourself to be a member of a Lunatic fringe, obsessed with 9/11?? Your posting has deteriorated and become second class..
Not an ATS standard of denying ignorance, just a frantic, desperate grab at anything that courts controversy.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fowl Play
If your putting evidence out there to prove a point, where is it from?, who took it?, are you sure it is genuine?. Have you entertained these questions like proper students do?
Or are you once again proving yourself to be a member of a Lunatic fringe, obsessed with 9/11?? Your posting has deteriorated and become second class..
Not an ATS standard of denying ignorance, just a frantic, desperate grab at anything that courts controversy.

ATS is a site to present ideas and theories, however much one might disagree with an idea or theory it does not give one the right to call others names and deride the content of anothers post!

[edit on 9-6-2007 by etshrtslr]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I am asking topical questions.
And i seriously am a bit worried about Selfless, his posts i always thought worthy of reading have dramatically taken a turn for the worst. Seems like a different guy, and insinuating namecalling is harsh.
His theories are what the majority would call the lunatic fringe. I just wish he would snap out of it, because he cant carry on like this.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
I am merely putting the information forward and I leave the readers to come up with their own conclusions.

You know why I said that fowl play? To avoid what you are doing :0

I don't want this thread to turn into another flame war

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fowl Play
I am asking topical questions.
And i seriously am a bit worried about Selfless, his posts i always thought worthy of reading have dramatically taken a turn for the worst. Seems like a different guy, and insinuating namecalling is harsh.

As far a Selfless post taking a turn for the worst is your opinion and not mine. He has presented a quote from another site and opened a discussion on it. Calling someone part of the "lunatic fringe." is indeed name calling.

His theories are what the majority would call the lunatic fringe. I just wish he would snap out of it, because he cant carry on like this.

Again ATS is a sight to discuss theories and ideas and if you dont agree with a theory or idea say so but dont stoop to the level of calling names or deriding someones post because you dont agree with it.

[edit on 9-6-2007 by etshrtslr]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
How could they possibly time the bomb to explode or the missile to fire at precisely when the plane hit so it wouldnt be visible? Oh yea going at 500mph.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke
How could they possibly time the bomb to explode or the missile to fire at precisely when the plane hit so it wouldnt be visible? Oh yea going at 500mph.

Well I don't think it's impossible.

You got to admit that the footage of the orange flame circle if not faked is very interesting.

Whatever it is, it's not normal.

If it's not fake of course.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
That thing is visible in almost every single shot of the 2nd plane hitting. The best explanation the OCT could come up with is eletricity discharge. Also while the first plane impacts the first tower a glimpse of a similar event is visible. That picture is real 100% by the way.
Again trolls everywhere...

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
These planes have a lot of static built up in them when they are flying.

That is a static discharge. Static discharge reel

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Wow wire guided missile. Using a witnesse's words "wire guided" pretty much just debunk itself. If you know about wire guided missiles, you know it has limited range as well as current missiles that only have small explosives to destroy armor vehicles. Not taking down large tall buildings. If it was cruise missles, that would be something else.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I guess no one saw the police report in the 911 commission report about a missile being fired from the Wollworth building.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
TV-fakery explains the pod and flash:

killtown.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Wow wire guided missile. Using a witnesse's words "wire guided" pretty much just debunk itself. If you know about wire guided missiles, you know it has limited range as well as current missiles that only have small explosives to destroy armor vehicles. Not taking down large tall buildings. If it was cruise missles, that would be something else.

Keep in mind that I said possible and I only presented what the article was saying.

But regardless, what is your explanation of the orange flame right before the plane hit the building?

Still don't know what caused the orange flame.

[edit on 10-6-2007 by selfless]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   

But regardless, what is your explanation of the orange flame right before the plane hit the building?

Still don't know what caused the orange flame.

[edit on 10-6-2007 by selfless]

Earth2 and others have previously stated before the explaination for the flash:

This is static discharge

Still, that doesn't mean to say there weren't any bombs on the plane.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   

You know why I said that fowl play? To avoid what you are doing :0

I don't want this thread to turn into another flame war

Fowl play? I knew it was those damn chickens! I never trusted their beady little eyes and knew they were up to something.

Yes, this has been discussed multiple time in other threads, why not use the search function?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2

That is a static discharge. Static discharge reel

I have yet to find any pictures of orange static discharge.
In fact, in every pic of electric discharge of any sort I can find, it is blue/white.

Why is it orange in the OP's picture?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join