It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question/Challenge To stellarx

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I have tried to click on a lot of the links you provided, but they seem to not to work, so I then went to thier "MAINSITES" and those articles are NOWHERE to be found, can you retype those links, or are you makeing those links up??????? the particular ones I'm talking about are on page 3 of the "Unstoppable - Russian next gen stealth hypersonic ramjet/scramjet cruise/anti-ship missiles. "THREAD" on page 3, the links, that are titled "www.thebulletin.org" "Newsmax.com.../4/24/53247" "www.thenewamerican.com... 2001/vo17no01_false.htm" "www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org... a lot of those links on page 3 don't exist, would you mind reposting them properly so I and others may read?

MOD EDIT: CAP TITLE!

[edit on 6/8/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
ATS has a feature called User2User. Use it, and stop clogging up the boards with something that could be posted elsewhere.

U2U StellarX

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by yasky
I have tried to click on a lot of the links you provided, but they seem to not to work, so I then went to thier "MAINSITES" and those articles are NOWHERE to be found, can you retype those links, or are you makeing those links up??????? the particular ones I'm talking about are on page 3 of the "Unstoppable - Russian next gen stealth hypersonic ramjet/scramjet cruise/anti-ship missiles. "THREAD" on page 3, the links, that are titled "www.thebulletin.org" "Newsmax.com.../4/24/53247" "www.thenewamerican.com... 2001/vo17no01_false.htm" "www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org... a lot of those links on page 3 don't exist, would you mind reposting them properly so I and others may read?

THOSE LINKS USE TO FUNCTION SOME TIME BACK MAN ,,

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by vK_man

THOSE links NEVER worked, I went to the MAIN SITES and punched in all the keywords from all those links that allegedly don't world on page 3, NOTHING came UP, so Mr. X here must have been making some of those links up

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by YASKY

Originally posted by vK_man

THOSE links NEVER worked, I went to the MAIN SITES and punched in all the keywords from all those links that allegedly don't world on page 3, NOTHING came UP, so Mr. X here must have been making some of those links up

no, i remember that his links use to function some time , maybe they do not now ...

like some of oism links do not function now

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I have tried to click on a lot of the links you provided, but they seem to not to work, so I then went to thier "MAINSITES" and those articles are NOWHERE to be found,

You will have to be more specific than that as i do post source material in large volumes.

can you retype those links, or are you makeing those links up???????

No need to make up anything and i can assure you that would get nowhere if you attempted to do so while defending/substantiating unpopular ideas.

the particular ones I'm talking about are on page 3 of the "Unstoppable - Russian next gen stealth hypersonic ramjet/scramjet cruise/anti-ship missiles. "THREAD" on page 3, the links, that are titled "www.thebulletin.org"

I normally post with some redundancy so you can cross reference with other source for the same facts. The bulletin archives might move but you should be able to google a headline or something to get the article.

"Newsmax.com.../4/24/53247"

I just realised that it's the new link 'reduction' system that is doing all the damage to my links. If you press the original link and then copy paste the plain text in next to it you should get to the correct places.

"www.thenewamerican.com... 2001/vo17no01_false.htm"

That link would not have taken you to the right place however much you tried and i apologise for that. For some reason the java apps they use do not lead directly to the final document but just to a directory some pages back. I remember that data coming from another source page but it was long ago so feel free to come back if you really can not google it yourself.

"www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org...

It works...

a lot of those links on page 3 don't exist, would you mind reposting them properly so I and others may read?

Blame the ATS admins/owners who decided to implement this new external source quoting policy as those hypertext links used to work just dandy.

Stellar

top topics

join