It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very strange phonecall today!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
You said wish you luck so, "Good luck"!

Its an interesting story thats for sure, and have to wait of course to make any conclusions, thanks for bringing this personal news to us

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
threads like this one are one of the reasons that i love ATS

a, seemingly, tall tale is always a great read (especially when the narrator claims to be able to back up the story with some sort of evidence)...

but, in my experiences on ATS, i have found out that these sort of threads (ones about tall tales and etc) are, usually, a let down

of course, though, i am willing to give the narrator (or, in this case, the middleman of sorts) of this particular story the benefit of the doubt...

hopefully, come monday, we will know more...

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
threads like this one are one of the reasons that i love ATS

a, seemingly, tall tale is always a great read (especially when the narrator claims to be able to back up the story with some sort of evidence)...

but, in my experiences on ATS, i have found out that these sort of threads (ones about tall tales and etc) are, usually, a let down

of course, though, i am willing to give the narrator (or, in this case, the middleman of sorts) of this particular story the benefit of the doubt...

hopefully, come monday, we will know more...

thanks for the post, i have some sort of credibility being here for a decent amount of time and having a pretty good history. I am in no way claiming that i will come out with a video that will blow everyones minds.

But.... i promised my fellow ATSers that i will pursue this to the fullest extent and try my hardest to get something out of this. I cannot guarentee i will not let you down. But there may be something here, so i figured that i have befriended most of you and we do have a good history so why not tell you my story that may turn into something.

Maybe this will be nothing, maybe it will be something mindblowing... but i figured that i would give all of you the heads up! Once again, wish me luck.. i do not mean to push anyones buttons, but for the regulars here, we all seem to get along and respect eachother. So, loyalty alone will cause me to pursue this to the fullest extent.

I would like to thank all the people on my side, you know who you are... the ones who actually read my posts and gave intelligent and encouraging responses.... i sincerely hope i do not let anyone down.. but like i said before i
t is really not in my hands.

Thanks to all my friends here... you guys know that i am genuine and am not trying to pull a fast one... and once again wish me luck because i am pushing to get a meeting with this guy.. i did talk to my co-worker a few hours ago, and i gave him the link to this site. He was very intrigued. He said he is willing to give the person who took the video a chance to sit down with him and see what he has. I am doing my part... and i am doing it because of my friends on ATS, so please give me some credit. I am not going to sit on this one, give me some time, hopefully it wont be too long!

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
anyone thought that this bloke could be an astronomer
and was filming deep space with his webcam and caught a celestial event
like an exploding star or something that would be worth a shed load of money

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by wes29
anyone thought that this bloke could be an astronomer
and was filming deep space with his webcam and caught a celestial event
like an exploding star or something that would be worth a shed load of money

who the hell knows what he filmed, he was very excited about what he caught on camera, i do not claim any responsiblitly towards the lameness or coolness of the video that arrives (if i ever get a hold of it) but once again i feel an obligation to let my fellow ATSers know about an event that may interest them.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
its possible that he may have captured the international space station and thought it was a ufo. perhaps you should arm yourself with a few pictures of it just in case.

will you be viewing the video at this meeting or just getting together to hear his story?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
its possible that he may have captured the international space station and thought it was a ufo. perhaps you should arm yourself with a few pictures of it just in case.

will you be viewing the video at this meeting or just getting together to hear his story?

im not sure what is going to happen, right now i am in the process of trying to get this co-worker to meet up with him. I am also planning on going for the ride if they do meet up.

I am going to feel like such a loser if this video sucks

i beg everyone to let me off the hook a little bit, i did not mean for this to turn out so popular.

Go ahead and ask me what you will but like i stated b4, i am in no way responsible for the lameness or the coolness of this video.

And once again, if i do not obtain this video, and a video surfaces from a muslim in NY, you can be certain that it isnt a hoax.

edit:and i do know his name now, id rather not give it out but it starts with a T and ends with an R

[edit on 9-6-2007 by hikix]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
For myself I go with your heads up and just wait and see if it pans out, I think this is all we can do.

If it doesn't, it doesn't plain and simple but at least you tried. I thank you for bringing this to us but don't be surprised if this takes awhile especially if a lawyer is involved.

I do wish you good luck.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Hikix i just want to say that your attitute towards this is spot on in my opinion. Well done for not over-hyping this for the sake of popularity or attention like a some others have in the past. I hope something intresting comes out of this but like you say, we'll just have to wait till monday.

again good thread, great attitude

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
I am going to feel like such a loser if this video sucks

no more so than normal eh? (insert necessary smiley here)

keep up the good work, if the vid turns out to be junk, we'll all have a good laugh (at your expense). If it turns out to be something huge, well, you'll become an icon in a world of nuts and kooks.

win win right?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Like I said before hikix, you're doing a good job for us. I'm not holding you responsible for it being a 'good' story. It's the effort on behalf of us all that I think is the sign of a good ATS member trying to contribute.

I've been looking on other sites, but so far haven't seen anything that seems to me to be this person's story. Which is a good sign really. To me, that means that if he does have something, then he's not rushing it out because he wants to nail down his rights on it.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I love the suspense and look forward to hearing more on Monday. Good luck. p.s. If you get no more news from your co-worker I recommend you steal the guy's number from him and call him yourself. It's all in a good cause.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Sounds pretty interesting!
Even if you don't obtain the video, you can still describe it the best you can. Even if the video does suck, it's still genuine. I'm awaiting Monday.
Best of Luck.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I just read a story about a Muslim man in a book about dreams and visions these people have been having about Jesus in the middle east, and one of the visions was about a star that transformed into a heavenly being.

Possibly this man has a simular experience.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rodandlana

I just read a story about a Muslim man in a book about dreams and visions these people have been having about Jesus in the middle east, and one of the visions was about a star that transformed into a heavenly being.

Hi,

Are you saying that the book is about Muslim people having visions about Jesus? Can you please post the title of the book?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Regardless of the turnout, Hikix, you can rest assured that we won't hold it against you. You found something interesting, and decided to pursue it and share it with us. THIS is the epitome of a good ATS member.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rodandlana

Holy project Blue-beam Batman! Is this true? Are Muslims having dreams of Jesus? Stars transforming into heavenly beings! The human race may be witnessing artificially induced religious manipulation. Where did all these fanatical religions come from anyway? It appears that we are all just part of a game.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
ummm great lakes, i think its time to change your avatar!

anyway, gimme some time, i talked to my co-worker online and i told him we gotta find out what he has. Tomorrow i will have my co-worker call him and have him put it on speaker phone so i can listen in... ill try to tape it also.

ill push my coworker to get a meeting with him, but b4 we go on the meeting we gotta try to milk this guy a lil bit and see what he caught on tape.

i shall keep you all informed!

....oh, and thanks to the new guy who said this is what a good ats member does!

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
mon dieu! it is encroyable how many flags this thread has achieved in such a short time!

keep up the good work mr. hikix!

[edit on 10-6-2007 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
hey unfortunetly my co-worker took off work today! Give me some time, i may not be able to make it into the office tomorrow. Ill fill you guys in as soon as i get some more info.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join