It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Hilton...only 3 DAYS in prison..Grrrrrr!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It makes me ABSOLUTELY SICK.

How can this person have got away with this?

Paris Hilton released from jail..BBC Article

Celebrity heiress Paris Hilton has been released from jail after serving just three full days of her sentence.

Medical problem, my a*#e.............if it was that bad that she couldn't stay in prison, why is she NOT IN HOSPITAL?

Does anyone know how long her licence was suspended for after her conviction? Should be about 18 - 24 months in my opinion. Still, with all her money, she just gets a chauffeur eh!

Poor little rich girl flutters her eyelids and gets what she wants......she'll always be a spoilt, worthless, dumb little tart in my books.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Also...how can she have her sentance HALVED before she even went to prison??????? What the hell is wrong with this picture?

[edit on 7/6/2007 by nerbot]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It's the American judicial system. If you have money, you can do no wrong, if your poor, chances are you will be screwed. I really wish it was as blind and fair as it was supposed to be. Course, justice can't be blind when juries can be bought, or star struck. (same with judges and Governors).

Not that I'm saying that she had it to hard, but I do know people who received far less sentences, for the same crime. Still, you should have to do what you get. This was just retarded.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Already here:

After 3 days of Hard Time Paris Hilton Is Released

and here:

LA Sheriff Says Paris Hilton Too Sick for Jail - Go Home!

Please add any further posts to any of the other threads

Thread Closed

join