It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Hilton to be released after only 3 days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Paris serving just three days of a 23-day sentence for a probation violation has been released today.

No special treatment huh?

Link

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
3 days??
How do they explain that?

It seems like celebs never have to be held accountable for their crimes.:shk:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It's crazy, i could understand it if it were cut 10 days short or something but 3 days into her jail sentence and she is allowed to go? What the? It's like haveing a murderer put away for 20 years and letting them out after 8 months it just doesn't make sense.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Yeah she's really going to learn her lesson from that. It's absolutely ridiculous almost boders me on utter rage about the matter. I just can't see how they can justify this. I would like to know who's decision this was.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
40 days of house arrest... Must be nice to be rich. You get off scott free almost.:shk:

[edit on 6/7/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Supposedly she "was too much," for L.A COUNTY JAIL, "to handle!!" :shk:

[edit on 7-6-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Oh some one fouled up big time. The judge ordered 23 days and after 3 she gets released after she plays sick. She has a hearing this morning to see whether or no she goes back to jail. She was sentenced and someone overturned the judges desicion. I say someone will get fired over this.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Oh boy here is a 36 hour recap on Paris Hilton some of you might want to see this.

/2jfz5n

(Thanks MM)
Source
June 7, shortly after midnight: The L.A. County Sheriff, Lee Baca, reassigns Paris to house arrest. She is snuck out of the Century Regional Detention Center under the cloak of darkness and dropped off at her L.A. mansion, where she is fitted with an ankle bracelet...

What?!
Snuck out?!
I really hope someone can debunk this.

[edit on 6/10/2007 by Leyla]

new topics

top topics

join