It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for 'no 757 hit Pentagon, but 767 hit WTC' crowd

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killtown

You know the original image doesn't matter, only the images they showed us on TV, print media, and on the internet.

Actually.....your analysis that is limited to images that they showed us on TV, print, media, and on the internet is what doesn't matter unless you can back it up with real research on the ground with real people who saw the event with real eyes.

There were a bunch of them you know.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
(large quote removed)

I love the CIT's punk attitude of "we went door-to-door interviewing witnesses in a particular area, so we are God's of the 9/11 truth movement and know everything."

[edit on 8-6-2007 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I love the CIT's punk attitude of "we went door-to-door interviewing witnesses in a particular area, so we are God's of the 9/11 truth movement and know everything."

We were not kidding about the announcement and banner at the top and bottom of the page.

This user has been post-banned.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

That is sarcastic name calling and is a bannable offense.

The fact that you are unable to see the incredible irony of limiting your investigation to data provided on the internet that you believe to be faked is curious to say the least.

Regardless of your disdain for our efforts the fact remains that the only way we can get to the bottom of the truth of this complex operation of deception is with on site investigative efforts.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The one thing I fear in this is that they are going to use this on some other board as evidence of a 'plot' over here to spread disinfo. Its like there is no way to win, catch 22.

This idea of no planes has to be throughly addressed or else it will be the destruct mechanism for the truth movement.

Skeptic,

You had to do what you had to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join