It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human remains found at construction site near Tacoma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Human remains found at construction site near Tacoma

seattletimes.nwsource.com

Pierce County sheriff's detectives today are investigating the discovery of human remains at a construction site about five miles south of Tacoma.

Construction workers contacted police Monday night after finding a bag containing bones buried in the dirt below the concrete foundation of a house that they had torn down, said sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
These kind of things alway get me curious. I can't wait to see where this goes. This is a mystery that could be over 30 years old.

Usually when you see a headline like that around here, you think ancient indian buriel site, but not this time. Could be accidental death, could be one time murder, could be serial killer. A little morbid, but I can't wait to hear more.

seattletimes.nwsource.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I suppose they will look at who lived in the house and if any of those people or anyone else went missing then. Kinda spooky for anyone who lived there, to find out there was someone buried under your house.Gives me the shivers.I guess they will not reveal anything till they analyze the bones, ie: male or female,approx. age, maybe cause of death etc. Well inquiring minds want to know so keep us posted.Humans have such a twisted fetish with this kinda stuff.

join