It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some sort of guidence

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
ok first of all I just want to make this clear that this is not dragon ball Z, and to people who relate psi to dragon ball Z are just ignorant and just please dont waste your time posting that anymore

and second of all his dad is a healer so if anything goes wrong we got it covered.....and his dad is just amazing, beyond all reason, and he said that if he thinks I'm strong enough he'll train me over the next summer, and I've gotten a lost stronger in the last 3 months

so I'm just looking for some one to help me along until that summer and maby even after

[edit on 5-7-2007 by Still_Learning]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
allow me to be totally hypocritical here, but.... how about we all do the thing where if we don't have anything important to say, we don't say anything.
but: heres my good ol' 2 cents
I don't think we should attempt to interfere with his interest in offensive psi use. let us not forget that through destruction comes creation, in darkness there is light.
A gun can be used for self defense as well as killing, it just depends on how it is used. We need to give Still_Learning the benefit of the doubt that he will use these powers for good.
Now i realize that he is going to be competing in a dual or whatever, but you have to realize that sometimes its only when powers are tested or pushed to their limits that they can become better and stronger.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Whether or not your telling the truth about abilities your claim would be more believable if you could spell as well as other fourteen year olds. I don't mean to sound so harsh, but please proof read your sentences. Thanks from all of us!

[edit on 26-7-2007 by necromancer9]

[edit on 26-7-2007 by necromancer9]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
...whatever necro dude i don't really care how well i spell as long as my point is across

And Sam, Thank you, i don't plan to do anything EVIL or whatever

All I'm focused on right now is just becoming stronger which i am since i started this thing, A LOT, although I haven't gotten anywhere with TK although i haven't really been practicing it either

I have a web cam for a short while but i have no idea how to use it I don't even know if it will let me record...whatever

Anyway, if anyone can help me, like exercises or methods, or something, it would help

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Well, for exercises, you could go hurt yourself. I don't mean cut yourself or anything, I mean, maybe a pinch. I'm serious too. When making the psi ball, try and duplicate the feeling of pain into the psi ball.

That's pretty much the easiest method for practicing. 'Feel' the feeling/texture you want (For example, cool, put yourself in front of an air conditioner.), make the psi ball, and program that feeling into it by duplicating it.

Good luck man. I never done pain before. Keep us updated if ya get it, cause I'm curious if it'll work.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I think it will, I mean I've done like and electric shock or vibrating but those were accidental and I just wanted psi to build up in my hands at the time and it was about 5 moths ago? maybe i don't exactly know

thanks I'll try that tonight

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Well I tried it and the first time I did it there was an energy spark about 1/2 an inch above my hand so I stopped because I was astonished that my energy was thats strong after like about 2 seconds literally(I'm so close to flaring I can taste it)

The second time I did it I got like a twitch from my hand.....so all in all i think I'm getting somewhere

Anyone else want to give some legit and HELPFUL feedback, I'm in need

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Well, congrats on getting it to work. I wasn't very sure I'd work, but I guess it did.

You should try to mantain it. But, before making it, put up a shield so you don't hurt yourself, ya know?

[edit on 8/7/2007 by Mister Ohm]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Still_Learning
ok first of all I just want to make this clear that this is not dragon ball Z, and to people who relate psi to dragon ball Z are just ignorant and just please dont waste your time posting that anymore

and second of all his dad is a healer so if anything goes wrong we got it covered.....and his dad is just amazing, beyond all reason, and he said that if he thinks I'm strong enough he'll train me over the next summer, and I've gotten a lost stronger in the last 3 months

so I'm just looking for some one to help me along until that summer and maby even after

[edit on 5-7-2007 by Still_Learning]

Ah man! you had me until you said his dad is a healer! A healer that can heal PSI ball injusries.. i mean WOW! Does he have laser beams coming from his eyes? can he freeze people with his breath?

I would love to follow your video diary of the coming summer.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Look man all I know is that he's a good healer thats all. But ya i do see where your getting at, and to tell you the truth I have no idea at all.

Anyway thanks for the info misterohm it helped but I have to see how it effects other ppl

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I just wanted to say that if you are happy spending time meditating and "training" then thats cool, try things that you find helpful...no one can really help you except show you things that you might have over looked..something you can do by self anilyzing. I'll be honest though the only reason I'm posting here is because I resent the whole "you should learn to spell blah blah blah..." All of a sudden we are all in grammar school again with everyone chuckling because the guy at the board spelled something wrong. Give me a break. If you understand the ideas behind the argument then just leave his spelling to his teachers. I never understood the PASSION people had for proper spelling...like it really matters in the formation of ideas and their progression into more elaberate and comlpex thought structures. For one I hate typing, yet because we havent reached the age of star trek with the initial command of "computer"....here I am. But really lay of the haha you cant spell junk...so dumb...either way kid keep it up, you may be onto something. Prove them wrong or prove your self right. You are doing fine.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Anyway thanks for the info misterohm it helped but I have to see how it effects other ppl

Okay, sure. But, be sure you don't hurt someone else. Make it weak first, and see if it hurt's the other person who you're challenging or practicing.

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
Ah man! you had me until you said his dad is a healer! A healer that can heal PSI ball injusries.. i mean WOW! Does he have laser beams coming from his eyes? can he freeze people with his breath?

I would love to follow your video diary of the coming summer.

There are seriously people who heal with thier energies, or 'chi' as they call it. Didn't you see that recent topic about a healer? Check out the 2nd video.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
All I can get is a twitch its weak already but I'm really curious about that spark because I can see my energy through my aura vision but that was just...wow, I did do it at night and for some reason I'm stronger then.....why is that

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

All I can get is a twitch its weak already but I'm really curious about that spark because I can see my energy through my aura vision but that was just...wow, I did do it at night and for some reason I'm stronger then.....why is that

Well, maybe you're like me and are 'more relaxed' at night. Or it could be that since it was dark out without much light, you can see it easier.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
ahh got it thanks. I'll try it again tonight

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Alright, good luck.
Don't get any blisters.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
thanks man you helped alot

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Supposedly everyone can have the ability(we only use 10% of our brains as you know) that the ability lies in some gland in the back of your head.

I have read that people can activate it without meaning too, and develope the abilities if you want too, though like any hobby,some are better at it then others.

What I found interesting is that poltergeists are not usually paranormal, but actually people who activate this gland and do things themselves unconsciously. And that is predominant in households with teenagers because of intense emotion, and heightened hormones. That is why things calm down when a teenager moves,leaves,grows up. Occassionally,and adult will do it when very stressed.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Ok, so I havent been on here in a grip but anyway here goes

At an asian resturaunt back in california I went to go get a can of sprite and the damn thing moved away from my hand and whats weird is, I'm not a very strong telekanisis or however the hell u spell it, I dont care. But besides that, I can almost flair. I get these little sparks or whatever inbetween my hands when I try to make one, and my aura sight is getting a TON better. Aparently I could see them all my life but just never excersized it.
Still trying to find someone to kinda take me under their wing or whatever. Im stronger than my friend Josh now, and the pain thing is working really well, but im interested in the nervous system also, or how to make psi into electricity, I thnk its possible, I mean what is the feeling of reverberation caused by? I guess I'm kinda interested in the tecnical things of psi now, kinda like the knowlage. Oh and I also figured out that a BUTT-LOAD of energy comes from my wrists for some reason, and I mean A LOT, emense energy. But I would really like someone to train me or something, guide me, the only person now thats stronger than me energy wise is Gaylen and he's just a beast, but he's got enough on his hands trying to train everyone else.
I need to do some reasearch on the nervous system, I think if I have a better understanding of it that it will help me, somehow, I guess, I dont know but its worth a try
Oh and i figured out how to astral project but it takes about 30 min. to do and my friend said its a very advanced ability and takes very long to learn, but it only took me a week to do it though, but as soon as I did it i guess i got excited and reverted back to my physical body because it felt like i was just hit with a ton of bricks in the face when I did go back, and it was like I couldnt get up too fast or I'd through up or something

[edit on 3-9-2007 by Still_Learning]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I could give you some guidance and some pointers...but I just won't.

Regardless of your tales, your immaturity and little ambition/intention makes me think you shouldn't even be taught certain psi abilities, I mean abilities such as telekinesis shouldn't be used to harm people at all. Haha, and I seriously don't believe you weren't inspired from dragonball Z or this show I believe called Naruto. (What? My little cousins watches it..)

And as for the healer dad, I really can't say much about him, but even if he did master healing, why would he even promote violence?

[edit]
Look kid, developing psi abilities isn't all about for show, its also partly a way to developing a deeper understanding of one's self, one's surrounding, and the relationship between the two. And before your abilities can even progress you have to do so...

[edit on 3-9-2007 by skyblueff0]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join