It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some sort of guidence

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
so ive been practicing on psi manipulation for about 2 months now and i can make various psi balls ie. repell, suck, heat, cold, dense, moving air, and im working on how to make it painfull, and im also working on sheilding.

but just today i started working on telekanisis and i believe that what ive been doin is goin to help, i am also training for a fight with one that uses electricity and has been practicing for his entire life(14 years...were the same age)

well i guess my real question is am i on the right track or am i doing well and either way i would like some one to sort of teach me to help me become stronger PLEASE

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Why don't you use your psychic powers to make people more informed voters, rather than for fighting?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
thanks uncle sam but im not really interested in policics

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So unless I misread. Are you claiming you can use psychic powers still learning.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
yes.........that is correct

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Anyway you think you could proof this to us maybe record your self doing something and post it here in this thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
nothing i do is compleatly visible yet, i mean I can see like heat waves, and I can make peoples flesh vibrate, make them feel dizzy, drain, but nothing visible yet, and the whole TK thing, i need to wait till I get some real time alone, and i dont have a video camera or a regular camera, so......no

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
with TK you can do almost anything BUT why would you want to cause pain?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullet Proof
with TK you can do almost anything BUT why would you want to cause pain?

Don't use your powers for evil still learning and how exactly did you begin developing these abilities. I'm interested in learning myself.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I dont want to use them for any purposes but for myself, with me and him its more of like a whose stronger because his TK is stronger but my inner psi is stronger than his(although that statement was very contiversy what I mean is that he can make things float i can only make them move yet I can almost burn his skin by charging alot of psi to my hands)

^^^^^^^^
thats what i was trying to get at

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
i developed it by practice....i was told one day by a psykik that i had all the power i wanted but i had to actually really try with it, so thats what im doin I just need to get my mind focused...some alone time and ill be basically tha #

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I just can't stand by anymore and know this is being discussed. I have to give my two cents however unwanted it is.

I can't in good reason believe this, it's just too rediculously unbelieveable. Furthermore, there is no proof that you can do any of this. I just think this is some badly made up fantasy for your own personal gain...wherever that might be whether you are able to get something from it or not.

If you can proove that you are able to hit me with some kind of psi energy before I can bring a world of physical pain upon you, not saying I would and don't think I'm saying I can/will/want to do such a thing, I'll be a believer.

Now, I'm not stateing I don't believe in the whole psi thing, I know it to be true from past experiences, I'm just stateing that what you have said is pretty far fetched to me.

Please, I ask you to give me some kind of proof of your abilities.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'd love to see some video of your abilities. But in reality I'm chalking your post up to too much Dragonball Z.

Sorry bud.

btw proper grammar and spelling is KEY if you ever want anyone to take your posts seriously.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by Stale Cracker]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stale Cracker
I'd love to see some video of your abilities. But in reality I'm chalking your post up to too much Dragonball Z.

Sorry bud.

btw proper grammar and spelling is KEY if you ever want anyone to take your posts seriously.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by Stale Cracker]

I was thinking more along the lines of that movie The Covenant. But it's all the same.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
i have no proof sorry bout that

but if you have tried psi and from past experience then you should know what a psi ball is...and you should know that some times your hands get burning hot, if not them mabey some sort of experimenting is needed or some research

and as for pain I'm still working on it but there some people use them to heal.....any way im not looking to argue in the first place im looking for someone strong to help me

ill try to get a camera
and ill try to make a visible one but that takes a ass load of energy

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Echo3Foxtrot... If you want proof, then um, obviously you're interested.

Um.. Covenant is a movie, so of course you will conceptualize REAL life instances as being related to technical fiction... hindsight.. the movie you saw that was made in a studio.

Please shut up and look into yourself for answers.
Exterior examples you wish to obtain is based on ego, and not your true self....

Judgement is impotence.
We cannot help you.

"Far fetched" would be a man living in a cave seeing an airplane for the first time.. Please um.. USE better grammar so you're.. 'TAKEN' seriously

"Perspective" explains what is NOT far fetched, and, what IS far fetched.. unqiue only to YOUR personal living experience on earttthhhhh.

Be Objective.. not subjective. And we can help. Christ

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trez1985
Echo3Foxtrot... If you want proof, then um, obviously you're interested.

Um.. Covenant is a movie, so of course you will conceptualize REAL life instances as being related to technical fiction... hindsight.. the movie you saw that was made in a studio.

Please shut up and look into yourself for answers.
Exterior examples you wish to obtain is based on ego, and not your true self....

Judgement is impotence.
We cannot help you.

"Far fetched" would be a man living in a cave seeing an airplane for the first time.. Please um.. USE better grammar so you're.. 'TAKEN' seriously

"Perspective" explains what is NOT far fetched, and, what IS far fetched.. unqiue only to YOUR personal living experience on earttthhhhh.

Be Objective.. not subjective. And we can help. Christ

As much as I'd like to say "shut up", I'm going to restrain myself. It's just not right and there is no point in arguing about it. I said my piece, I in no way tried to flame the guy. You, however, just need to back the hell up. Savvy?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
heh.. heh... junior-high psi-fight. this is freaking hilarious.

I thought my generation would be the last one to watch way too much Dragonball Z, but I guess I was wrong.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Still_Learning
I dont want to use them for any purposes but for myself, with me and him its more of like a whose stronger because his TK is stronger but my inner psi is stronger than his(although that statement was very contiversy what I mean is that he can make things float i can only make them move yet I can almost burn his skin by charging alot of psi to my hands)

^^^^^^^^
thats what i was trying to get at

Thats still harming someone, when you say you almost burn his skin.
And why do you consider it a competition? If you think that it's going to be clouding your mind and with that constantly on your mind your not going to be able to do anything.

Stop thinking is a competition and completely clear your mind of any stray thoughts.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by Bullet Proof]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
You want somebody to help you cause pain to someone else? Are you crazy? If you have any PK powers at all you'd better start practising putting them to good use or you'll come a cropper yourself one day son.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join