It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seal of MI-V

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Alot of people say that the various intelligence agencies are actually visible fronts for more hidden Occult systems. This may or may not have been true for such things as CIA or OSS, but what of British Intelligence?

Here is the "Great Seal of MI-V". It appears to be a coded message.

It has "the eye of the Pyramid", there is a "Roman Number II" in the middle flanked by E and R.

In the corners of the Iscosceles triange are the Letters M, I, and V.

The sixth dot from the bottom of the "7-UP" letters appears to be an inverted "Venus" symbol.

What is the Occult significance (if any - and trust that there surely most likely is) to this Seal of the British Intelligence Agency known as MI-V?

Is this "above top secret" knowledge, or are there some Mason's or connected intelligence operatives here who are capable of shedding light on this rather cryptic symbol?

M74

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
What is the E II R supposed to stand for? Like, what's the public description of the symbol if there is one? I've been wondering that for a while now. Maybe someone from England on here knows?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Like, what's the public description of the symbol if there is one?

I was reading in Shakespeare (somewhere) - not worth the bother trying to find the information - where Falstaff says something to the effect that from 2 doth come 11. I heard that you have to solve for the dots and the code reveals itself.

For instance, if the upside down Venus symbol is really a Venus Symbol, then it is one of the Letters.

The Birth of the 5 Gods of the Egyptians gives a clue to that answer..

I think the story is something like Hermes wages 1/70 of the light of the moon in order to allow Rhea to give birth. At the time, the days in the year were 360, and it is from this wagered light that the 5 gods are born.

360 * (1/70) = 5.1428571, so if we had this to the "original 360", we arrive at 365.1428571, a recipricol seven number.

Then again, it is said that "the Gods reigned" for 25 Sothic Cycles wherein a Sothic Cycle was said to be 1461 years, a number that becomes 36525, or a fractal of the year at 365.25.

The M can be moved to the right of E and the V can be ciphered to an E and moved to the Right of R, with the center digits of II to be solved.

Think about it...I am sure it will come to you now...

[edit on 4-6-2007 by EvesRib]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hey Thefetch what would the numbers be for "Multiple Accounts" ?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Ha! EIIR is everywhere is britain. It just means:

Elizabeth II Reginalta or Regina or something,

Queen Elizabeth the Second in Latin.

M74

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pondrthis
Ha! EIIR is everywhere is britain. It just means:

Elizabeth II Reginalta or Regina or something,

Queen Elizabeth the Second in Latin.

Latin for "Queen" is Regina. And thank you for the answer. I wouldn't have thought of that.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
FYI that logo is the pre 1955 logo. The new logo can be found on the MI5 website, it looks like this:

I'm sure plenty more people can chip in on some of the symbolism in this one, though to be totally honest, I lean towards their explanation somewhat:

At the centre of the Service crest, which was approved by the Garter, Principal King of Arms in 1981, is a golden winged sea lion on a blue background which represents our historical association with the three armed services. The colour blue signifies our overseas ties. Surrounding this central emblem are three further symbols: a green cinquefoil, a portcullis and a red rose. The cinquefoil's five petals allude to the "5" in MI5, and the colour green has been associated with intelligence since the First World War.

The portcullis, traditionally a symbol of parliament, relates to the Service's function of upholding parliamentary democracy, and the crown over the top of the portcullis at the top of the crest refers to our status as crown servants. The rose has historical associations with state intelligence work - Sir Francis Walsingham, the head of Queen Elizabeth I's 16th century "intelligencers", used it on his seal. At the bottom of the crest is our motto: "Regnum Defende", meaning "Defend the Realm".

SOURCE

[edit on 8-6-2007 by adjay]

top topics

join