It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the spell cast for on 9-11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
odd numbers seem to often be utilized in the dates of attacks.
9/11, 7/7 and other strange disinformation events or distraction events happen also.

These seem to be ritualistic, perhaps preping the masses to be the victims of their genocidal/suicidal plan?

Then an event like those on 9/11 happens, 3 towers built in the likeness of the 3 pyramids of giza, and the towers original designer being from the same country the alledged illuminati was founded. Also take into account crop circles, the one particularly with the alien shape holding a disc up, with 3 dots behind it like ufo disc craft. That disc area was decoded by using 8 bit encryption, simple. And read to be a warning saying, "dont lie to us" basicly. Now could the elites already have these ufo technologies utilized and are just looking for a way to get the fascist destruction they want because they have no souls, or maybe they want a way to make everyone happy together with this new age of happy, but it will naturaly decay due to the "nature" factor. So either way they see it as though war is necessary to achieve and mask their occultic behaviors, which seems to me to be ultimately perverse.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Don't lie to us?

I think not.

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING"

source

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I am concvinced 9/11 was ritual sacrifice... the lowering of the veil.. A very powerful act that defined a timeline and established the future. Sections of the New World are battling for power. The new arms race and coming war is a fabrication by leaders of the New World. China, Russia, Uk & US are batting for the same team. A continuation of coldwar style fear + WW3 = excuses for more money for defense, black budgets and a reduction of the worlds population. Destruction of Zionists and Islam and the bringing to the knees of the US, resulting in hardships, seperation, collapse of the dollar and finally the confiscation of WMD's by the saviour that is the UN, resulting in a one world government and the beginnings of the New Age.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Don't lie to us?

I think not.

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING"

source

your right, my laziness there sorry

p.s. you forgot to add there was a Bell/tone Sound somewhere in the sequence.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
There was?

Do you have any source on that, I'd love to hear it.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
There was?

Do you have any source on that, I'd love to hear it.

it was on art bell, i remember looking it up the next morning when i got home, there was definitely a site that showed it had some kind of tone, like that of a test tone maybe?

new topics

top topics

join