It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

funny dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
so i had a weird but funny dream ..hahah it was all the homies and we were partying it up like on dazed and confused in a field and stuff but there were "locker room" like bathrooms and showers and i was really grossed out for some reason. anyway i saw all these people from like elementary school and jr high.!! it was cool the weird thing was it all was all males and all my girl friends were really pissed at me ..i called one of them and she was like we decided we dont ever wanna see you again and hung up on me i was like ummm whatever. i called another one of the ladies and she said they were mad because i was partying with the boys and they didnt know about it ! hahah so lame. anyway next thing i know i was mud wrestling with the homies it was super cool i thought it was real and i was all into it and i beat some of them but then ihad to use THE SHOWERS and i was super grossed out about putting my feet on the floor because bacteria hahahhaa i was like screaming then i woke up. soo random but i liked it it was amusing. hah mud wrestling

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Funny you should be grossed out by the bathroom in your dream. A public restroom like the one you describe can mean you're frustrated about privacy issues, and also that you're having trouble letting go of some old emotions about something and if you "come clean" about them, you're worried people will be critical and judgmental of you.

A bathroom is a place where you get rid of stuff -- symbolically it could mean that you're trying to get rid of some emotional burden. You may need to clean yourself psychologically and/or emotionally.

Wrestling means you are grappling with a problem in your life. Mud has a few implications, perhaps you are involved in a sticky situation, or that you need internal cleansing of some sort. Being covered in mud could mean that you are feeling weighed down by some emotion, relationship or other problem. It could also mean your reputation is being attacked.

All the guys in your dream coupled with the bathroom scene and the mud wrestling seems to indicate that perhaps you have unresolved issues with a guy or guys, or alternately, that people are gossiping about you in some context that is hurting your rep. The fact that your girlfriends were mad at you might mean that you are rejecting part of yourself, and that dealing with the emotional burden or unresolved issue could help repair this rift. Friends usually symbolize parts of yourself, if all your friends were mad at you in your dream, you could well be very angry with yourself over something.

So ... what are you mad at in yourself? Was there a relationship gone bad, or did you inadvertently interfere in someone else's relationship, or someone believes you have?

Whatever is going on, something is bugging you and it needs to be looked at and dealt with. This dream seems to be a kind of subconscious post-it note telling you that you have some unfinished business.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
wow amazing analyzation!!!

well it wasnt a relationship but the thing i can think of is me trippin over this dude who claimd to adore me and junk then just out of the blue stopped talking to me / liking me and i find myself having i guess emotional scarring from that because i think all guys will do the same thing to me now and i dont want to be scared of that all the time . there IS someone i pretty much dig and i have that scared feeling in the back of my head of being shut out out of nowhere and it causes me to be annoying i think hahaha anyway funny u should mention this i was going through some of my stuff and i found the jerky guys old air force picture and got really bummed out/pissed off about the whole situation all over again . i mean im over liking him and stuff but i do think about what i did wrong to make him be a jerk to me. but then again i KNOW i didn't do anything eh.. but yeah i totally think thats the deep down problem. crazy!

join