It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's All The Women With Long Hair?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
ugh split ends1!

i like long hair too and mines growing back yay!!its like just below my shoulders now..it used to be right above my butt i miss it. damn dreads! haha i cant belive i let it go down like that. anyway yea long hair is dope

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBadge
ugh split ends1!

i like long hair too and mines growing back yay!!its like just below my shoulders now..it used to be right above my butt i miss it. damn dreads! haha i cant belive i let it go down like that. anyway yea long hair is dope

Cool, I'm glad to know that there's women who like long hair also.

Pfftt, and everyone thought I was some kind of weirdo. :shk:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
PLEASE!!!!!!! ladies. Why don't more of you let hair hair grow long? I'm talking about really long, like almost touching your butt long.

There needs to be more women with really long hair. I don't know what it is about long hair, I guess I must have a fetish for long beautiful locks.

I
to women with long locks, I will be your love slave. You can do anything you want to me, just be gentle.

Any other men feel the same way I do?

[edit on 2-6-2007 by thehumbleone]

Wow, talking about this and clubbing? Last time I read one of your threads, you tried to stay away from the "ho of Babylon", didn't want to have sex until you were married or something like that? Looks like you've changed FOR THE BETTER! Congradulations on that man
lol

Now on topic, in a girl I prefer long hair, but not too long, and not too short, too long and too short are big turn offs, but I'm not forcing any of them to grow their hair in any way just for me, just sayin' what I like

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I think I like "big" hair over long hair.

Something like this:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Something like this:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier

Wow, talking about this and clubbing? Last time I read one of your threads, you tried to stay away from the "ho of Babylon", didn't want to have sex until you were married or something like that? Looks like you've changed FOR THE BETTER! Congradulations on that man
lol

RS, reading your posts has corrupted me.

Now on topic, in a girl I prefer long hair, but not too long, and not too short, too long and too short are big turn offs, but I'm not forcing any of them to grow their hair in any way just for me, just sayin' what I like

Yeah, I don't care if they don't want to grow their hair long, I'm just letting them know what I like.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Something like this:

I have to admit , that hair looks sexy, but only on certain women. If you don't got the face for big hair, don't wear it.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I have hair to the middle of my back and that is plenty long.

I grow hair. period.

I can cut my hair and in two weeks have twice as long hair . I hate it. It costs a lot of $ to keep up with it.

BTW, ladies, they say if you cut your hair on the first night of a full moon at midnight, your hair will grow wild. ( I read it someplace).

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I had hair to the middle of my back for.... E V E R. I just had it all wacked last Novenber The trouble for some women (like me) I have super thick hair, and get really terrible headaches because of all the weight. Even with my hair short now, my hair lady has to razor my hair like crazy to thin it. I donated all my hair to Locks of Love. That's a really neat feeling to know that some little kid with cancer is gonna get a wig to hide their bald head....and I was able to contribute somehow to that cause

I am so glad I liberated myself from long hair.....I'm free

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   

where it seems all the good men (stable, compassionate, educated, likes kids & animals) are either taken or gay!

Ouch ... that hurt Xtal_phusion

I'm single, not gay and not taken. Which other qualifications don't I fit ?

...oh sorry

didn't read the fine print... stable ha ha

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I think this is perhaps part of the reason I cut my hair off. My hair was down to my hips. I cut off myself and now it is just past my shoulders. I got sick of the attention and it was always 'sexual'. Women are jealous, men think your some play thing. Stuff that. I will post a photo that shows how long it was when I upload it to my pc. People would come up and touch it. I became very defensive and started saying...Don't touch my hair!

I went to pick up my Son from school a couple of years ago and as I was waiting, one of his little friends who was 9 said to me, that my hair looked lovelly. I said thank you. He then said, giggling..."you look like one of the naughty girls in the naughty books" I couldn't believe it. He then ran off giggling. I was like... wtf is he at such a young age looking at naughty books?...obviously his dad has them and the long hair mentality is already surfacing. As for my clothes that day, I was in a work suit. So, no mini or slutty clothes.

It is fantastic to go out, walk anywhere and not get looked at or hear a whistle. Women are not just some play thing for men's enjoyment.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
personally, i dont mind what length it is (seeing as i look more at other things
)

but the hair must suit the person really, some people can look good with long, some with short.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
NJE777 hit the issue on the head in truth.

It is fantastic to go out, walk anywhere and not get looked at or hear a whistle. Women are not just some play thing for men's enjoyment.

Women are just sick and tired of being sex toys for men's perversions and so when the first poster asks ... well why don't women grow their hair long to look more attractive, need we say any more on the issue ?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I don't like long hair that long, shoulder length or just a lil longer is cool

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I don't like long hair that long, shoulder length or just a lil longer is cool

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

ehem! some of us still like it long....
xoxo

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nisurastar

ehem! some of us still like it long....
xoxo

Wow, looking good nisurstar. Might I add that is some beautiful hair too. At least some women can appreciate long hair.

Why are other women complaining that men are trying to turn them into sex objects? Are you trying to say you don't do the same thing to men?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by eponymous67
Advice: Leave the house, stop wanking, and find a real girl. Some of them have cut their hair before and are still quite lovely.

I read this and fell out of my chair!!!!

My girlfriend's hair is about shoulder length, just long enough so she can do all the sexy little hairdos, that's what I like. The whole Crystal Gayle thing went out in the '70s.

Peace

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
So did I Dr love. By the way, what is a "real woman"?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

Wow, looking good nisurstar. Might I add that is some beautiful hair too. At least some women can appreciate long hair.

Why are other women complaining that men are trying to turn them into sex objects? Are you trying to say you don't do the same thing to men?

Maybe some women arent comfortable with their sexuality, maybe some are man haters... Honestly I dont see how having long hair turns me into a sex object. Hahaha! Theres nothing wrong with finding certain traits attractive...

I dont do the same to men. But its not to say I dont find certain things attractive too

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join