It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Dangerous Enemy of the 9/11 Truth Movement

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_In_The_Woods
Enemy Numero Uno of the truth movement — a closed mind.

I second that.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by selfless]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I ate one of Wittler's WTC weenies and now Michael Moore is trying to ship me to Cuba!

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
you know i remember when cannibalgod70 scooped up that damn weener on the ground...it broke my heart..i mean wtf,,,the grill just disapeard and i had to tell the rest of the guests ah..im calling pizza hut..dont worry..but by the looks on there facec's i could tell the people at my party were in dis-belife and i was too! i mean the grill went thru concreat/ the charcoal with the meat was still sitting on the surface and a stench of kinda laser beam tom foolerey was all about the air...i tried to rally what was left of some kind of decorum like homo juliani herding cops/vs/firemen...god my heart swelled 10 times what my doctor told me to avoid...but i did it...people...belive!....the cgi people were high fiveing all the rest of the next day and that really pissed me off..cause i had some neihbors in lower manhatten that had there cars engins missing...melted for no reason...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole

Originally posted by CaptainObvious

Alex Jones has diareah of the mouth.... I've see his website state that the FDNY was "in on it".

Please provide a link to that story.

Don't forget what Jones said on his radio show....

They're preparing for new terrorist attacks that are much larger. & they're planning to bring in foreign armies....The U.S. government is going to engage in large terrorist attacks domestically & probably internationally...They may kill millions of Americans

I keep a file of Jones' podcasts, so tell me what date he said this so i can verify this info.

The quote about the new attack was from his Radio Show on 7/11/02. Please let me know if you can't find it, I'm sure i can dig up the filth somewhere.

This is where he blames the FDNY for "imploding" WTC7
www.infowars.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Much in the spirit of the OP, though with a different perspective, another enemy of the horribly-named 'truth movement' is the 'truth movement' itself.

Yes, CT dilettantes like Rosie 'fire don't melt steel' O'Donnell, have the capacity to make anyone who questions the OCT look a bit backwards, but the infighting is ultimately just as damaging.

I've just listened to a 'handbags at five paces' spat between Killtown and Dylan Avery which was simply embarrassing. I won't post the link - you're time is better spent watching paint dry - but suffice to say, listeners were fed a stream of ad homs rather than facts. As far as I could tell, it was a conversation neither needed to be having.

More widely, we have Dr Woods and Dr Jones (fresh from falling out with Jim Fetzer) who appear to think this is truth by democracy, such is their push for ratings. And even among the grass roots, there seems to have been a surge in the tendency to launch into baseless accusations of 'shill' and 'disinfo agent' at the first sign of scepticism - the TV fakery threads being a good example.

The 'movement' is in grave danger of being less about 'truth' and more about forcibly and aggressively pushing an agenda at the expense of 'truth'. I am encouraged by the work done by nick, Caustic Logic, John Lear and JohnDoeX (and others) in the Pentagon animation thread because, although they disagreed profoundly over certain issues, the debate was, and continues to be robust, and the product will be meaningful. We're either going to see a major CT claim struck down or else substantiated.

We need more of that kind of work.

[edit on 4-6-2007 by coughymachine]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by coughymachine
I've just listened to a 'handbags at five paces' spat between Killtown and Dylan Avery which was simply embarrassing. I won't post the link - you're time is better spent watching paint dry - but suffice to say, listeners were fed a stream of ad homs rather than facts. As far as I could tell, it was a conversation neither needed to be having.

Sorry Coughy.... I just listened to that... OMG...it was like the two old guys in the balcony from the muppet show!!! bwahahahaha.

here is the link for anyone that wants to get a good laugh!!

www.livevideo.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
you know 6/7 years as you try to piece crap tohgether after 9/11..you know how nutty you sound??? like rosi O donall..like witt tellig you just to accept that jets can fly thru buildings like dumbo the flying elephant and melt every thing with in two miles...how come dum- effs dont come from gws side show and dis prove this crap? how come he sat there for 7 mins. dumbfounded? how com his lil bro. wasnt tiped off?/lil closestamy bag marvin... left to his own devicees' and had to walk 72 blocks to safety...oh how my haert blead as i read lil' marvs story about his travils of 911//// just like the jew gypesey tails of the 40s...i lost all my teeath after the nazis pulled them in frount of my pregnate wife and children and laffed out load as they put the electric drill to the empty tooth scoket....and if you dont belive that therse a wall in israel bilt to keep out the natives of the land and make sure the die a slow death.....cause just like the u.s. god gave them the right to screw every one...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wittleryouth

I won't dignify your assinine mumble by quoting any of it. I sincerely hope you're discouraged from contributing further.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
humm assinine? you say...i agree..and lets go one step further..lets belive black is white and white is black...theres just a ton of crap i dont buy and refuse to belive..and im sorry if my skit on the jews hijacking the hoauxacaust offends you..it really happened and thousands of people died! but for one nationality to say its all about them..and 60 years later want cash from every nation/ and person on earth...im hopeing you take a vacation to the gaza strip this summer and see how the "Choosen" people treat there host nation/ i dare say about the same as we took care of the native americans...and yes i dont know how to spell...so does that denigrate me to the no count file/ haaretz.com click fool from england! oh how they tolerate his spew cause they soooo sauavely de-fuse him...o.k....im off my rocker...im sorry...your right! 9/11 was caused by box cutter welding arab highjackers that defeated the whole u.s air defence...be nice dude/ this forum is about dialoge...not hate.l

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Coughy machine have you cooled down yet...o.k. speak...im listening as long as your politics are set aside....

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wittler is just like Rosie - he's employed by Bill Weber's grill company to spread faux debate and disinformation about rival grills manufacturers. The attractive Weber Genesis laser grill features 3 stainless stee burners, and 2 stainless steel work surfaces, 2 heavy-duty front locking casters and 2 swivel casters, has porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates, includes a 10 ft flexible hose and can grill 42 Manhattan bank towers in one hour.
The terrible thing about the whole Truther movement is the enormous amount of conflicting information coming from all sides. One cabal of paid shills say one thing, another lobby of paid shills say another and more gangs of psuedo insiders emerge from the unemployment lines everyday. The information age has been neutalized by legions of disinformation brokers, clocking in and scurrying to their keyboards every weekday morning at 9, right after their Starbucks constitutional. What a dilemma for a little Joe Public amatuer like me. Who can I believe? I'm so confused?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Dear mods..im sorry for postinging in all caps..wont happen agin...love -n - peace! witt.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
O>K> cannibalgod70...the bill weber grill rules cause he was the guy that played lead guitar in g.g.allens band back in the the 90s in the good old days of "KILL YOURSEF OR DIE"...Talkin bout "shills" git a load of COUGHY MACHINE'S spew...but i die-gress here..psuedo what a great word to load connatation on...then carry it across the gaza strip with out gitting shot...and to hear taunt of "I JUST WANT YOUR GRAMPA'S LAND"..wow melting grills make lebanon look like a thousand year depeleated urainum free zone...its weird that all these p.c. people stay clear of this thread..umm..i guess its cause they know BUSH is gonna be pres. for life..the DECIDER rules!..sharon tates fetus screams justus against charli mansons and tex watsons graffitti scrawled in blood on the walls of roman polanski's pad...DIE PIGS...is this witts generation?..a sleeper cell? a box cutter welding terrorist ready to bring down the western world? stay tuned and see for yourself...and bill webers e-mail is KRAKDHAUS.COM

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This type of rhetorical behavior is the very skin of the Secular Progressive Movement. Read "Culture Warrior" by O'Reilly to get a better feel for the SP's. I know Bill O. has his own agenda, but he is pragmatic about facts. The "Yoda" O'Reilly speaks of for the SP's is, I believe, a George Lakeoff. A philisophical understanding of this movement can be somewhat clarified by reading some of Lakeoff's "mantras". Dangerous stuff IMO.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by cannibalgod70 The terrible thing about the whole Truther movement is the enormous amount of conflicting information coming from all sides. One cabal of paid shills say one thing, another lobby of paid shills say another and more gangs of psuedo insiders emerge from the unemployment lines everyday. The information age has been neutalized by legions of disinformation brokers, clocking in and scurrying to their keyboards every weekday morning at 9, right after their Starbucks constitutional. What a dilemma for a little Joe Public amatuer like me. Who can I believe? I'm so confused?

Why you summed it quite nicely... but you could as well be describing a pack of religious charlatans hawking holy snake-oil... In fact, 9/11 Truth has become a religion, replete with ever fractious sects arguing over minute inconsequentia of dogma. Perhaps that's what was intended in the highly charged symbolical nature of the act itself, not to mention its extraordinary, seemingly physics-defying violence.... it was an invitation for a metaphysics of 9/11 to emerge.

Even Usama bin Laden was made susceptible to this. In the December '01 video, he expressed surprise at the complete destruction of the towers, expecting at most that they would collapse to the point of impact. To whom did he give credit for their utter annihalation? Allah.

But it is all an illusion, one easily dispelled by simply opening ones eyes to what happened, while patiently suspending the urge to know precisely how it happened.

I recommend empirical restraint.

The laws of physics were not dispelled that day. What took place was the weilding of extroardinary forces, a public display of immense yet controlled power neatly and instantly pulverizing two 110 story towers.

Of all the 9/11 researchers, Judy Wood strikes me as the one who is actually looking at this evidence most analytically. She has not yet concluded precisely what did this (Directed Energy Weaponry is a very broad category), but she has ruled out a few things - any demolition technology remotely conventional is out of the question.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I have sent Freedom of Infomration request to the following.

NSA
FBI
NTSB

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This leads me to ponder the value of truth itself - is it really all it's cracked up to be? Silly reasoning perhaps since truth can be neither virtuous nor malignant, neither inconvenient nor concrete.

What a blow, though, to Mohammed. Is he incapable of dustifying the infidel without help from the great satan himself? What comfort does Truther Scientology offer the meek of the earth?

Once we had a dream: a handful of idealistic freedom fighters demolish two tyrannical architectural eyesores, murder one hundred thousand credit card company syncophants, and change forever the functional perceptions of a spiritually threadbare colony of slave drivers.

If this is True, then there is still hope for the future of humankind. Little men everywhere can die easy, the golden dream of breaking their shackles just over the next rainbow.

But if the Truth is something entirely different, well, as Poor Richard's Almanac once mused: "one who lives on hope dies farting." Allah and all his kind damned by their complicity with the superior ingenuity of the oil barons. Our hopes, heros and swamis dangling like puppets.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
On the other hand, if the explosives mixed in concrete theory is to be entertained, as inspired by an old Get Smart episode, then maybe Bin Laden is having the last laugh after all...

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
If your pay check is issued by the N.Y. PORT AUTHORITY you were there and you know nothing besides the official version...even tho your **s hole has cancer now and you wish you went to cuba with michael moore...thats the new toughf luck factor we all face in the U.S.A.,,,,disbelife is a cultavated flower..never to bloom in the mind of the BELIVERS.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0ivae
On the other hand, if the explosives mixed in concrete theory is to be entertained, as inspired by an old Get Smart episode, then maybe Bin Laden is having the last laugh after all...

Let's pray the next group of terrorists go after the administration directly and use "The Nude Bomb"www.imdb.com... as their inspiration.

<< 1    3 >>

join