It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My day as "where the hell is Oni x x "

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
What a day!!

Asala Djdoh WendyStar and I, went to London today. We got the train from the main station then i thought to myself why don't i dance in front of these people because i am going to have to do it later.

Only Djdoh danced with me at this time. We went onto the underground to Charing Cross. We then walked Trafalgar Square which was just round the corner.

We went looking for Matt. WHERE THE HELL IS MATT!!!!

We found him in front of the Nelson Statue, we then signed the release form. And the most funniest thing was trying to get up the Statue, all of us where bunking up
So funny.

We all climbed to the high point but me and Djdoh went to the highest point. we then without any warning what so ever broke out in Mad Arse Dancing.

People where looking and staring and then some others danced, Asala was laughing her arse off as was Star.

But then the old bill came over and spoke to Matt and said we couldn't all dance on it. So we had to go to the museum and dance underneath it.

About 80 people turned up, he was so impressed and surprised.

We danced like MAD and this little girl wanted to dance but her mother didn't so i asked if she wanted to go to the front.

And i took her to the front, and then Asala said to everyone why not put all the children at the front. They agreed so i am dancing with about 8 children, and one which i had just met Rebecca she must have been about 6-7YR.

And i said to the kids "shake your bum" so we all did.

It was the best day i have had in years. Pure clean no problem involved fun.

Then we had pictures taken with Matt, just to have. And only Asala and DJ went to dance with him and me video it. Pure genius.

It is up to Asala if she will post it but the pictures will defo come up soon!!

This is Matt if you don't have a clue what i am on about.

Wicked. Check it out.

So look out for the ats hat the ats green shirt and the SO white shirt when i comes out on.......................................................................

JUNE 21 2008

Thought i would share my fantastic day with you all, Oh and to top it off, it was nearly the hottest day this year!

Oni x x

[edit on 2-6-2007 by Oni x x]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Oni that is so cool! I had never heard of Matt till your post.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I accidentally put my real name in the title. Opppse.

Edit!

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Also potentially quite embarrassing too by the sounds of it.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
That was really cool, but I think I'm missin something, because
a) I didn't ever see ATS people in the vid
and b) i don't at all get what the heck that video is...a stride gum advert? It's an awesome video, whatever it is.

--Kit.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Totally awsome!!

I love a good dance, and I can only dance like a crazy person!!

I didn't see Hong Kong on the video. Let me know if your buddy Matt is coming here and I'll join him for a booooooggie.

Monkey

P.S. Kitsunegari , The vid with Oni in isn't out until June 21st.

Counting the days heehee.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The Vid comes out next year, But the outtakes should be out sooner,

ChiKeyMonKey- Ill send you Matts email so you can tell him where in the world you are and then if he comes near that place he will mail you a few weeks before coming, He tends to send out about 80 invites per place he goes,

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Thank you so much,I cannot begin to tell you how much this video helped me,I cried,hell im still crying...

It's so beautiful..! ,I get wrapped up in all that I do too muchand the world starts to get scary for me.

Thank you Asala,Oni and well Matt. I feel much lighter now in my heart. That was so amazing.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by toraylin]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
That video is pretty damn cool! Wish I'd known that was gonna happen as I would have got my arse down London ha ha ha.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well next time for sure!

just sign up on his site for local events when he comes back,

I know me and my sis oni will be there again, A funny crazy day,

And cant wait to see the vid of us, We where at the very front along with him lol,

Some pics,

Getting ready to go lol,

Where we ended up preforming, (The police moved us )

Camera getting ready (Matt is in the Black T shirt)

Dohboy and MAtt, Lol check out the T shirt

ill post up more later, but i wont post pics with my sis in it teill she gives me approval,

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Nice pictures.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Ok cool thanks
Any chance I can be a pain and ask u to send me the address? Thanks in advance!
Also the pics look great

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Oni, Looks like you had a great day and a whole load of fun.
Asala, you look stuning in that pic as always and the other pics are cool too. Bro, you may have to warn the other ATS members about how crazy you can be before desending on them (only joking!!). You would be in your element dancing around London, just remember to keep ya clothes on!!!!!!

[edit on 13-6-2007 by Kurokage]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I will never keep my clothes on!!! Mwahahahahaha!!!!! Give me a chance to go out in my velcro, tear off underwear

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
For sure! Sis show the pictures of the men in..... leather

Oh gosh! this is going to be sooooo mad! Whoa!! i thought

"ahhhh how do i look blah blah blah"

I dont care now, and i got to dance with all the kids!

And had a blast, but hey we all cant be blessed with Asala's good looks.

*runs, faces a slap in the upcoming days from her

If Matt is around you lot, go, it will be a blast!

Oni x x

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hey Oni, it would be cool to see the pics (not so sure about the men in leather though lol)!! My Bro (Oni-kage) has signed up on Matts site for next time, so that could be real fun!! I bet your just as pretty as your Sis, just haven't seen any of your pics yet!!!

[edit on 19-6-2007 by Kurokage]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Vid comes out this Week!!! lol So look out for the ATS hat and T shirts! lol

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhh no!

Ima scareded!

(spelt it like that on purpose!)

I am big old chunky butt in it though! I have lost like near on over a stone! But hey hooey! I am a big mum-ma that needs a lot of loving and.... food
I wanna beer and some fat greasy hamburger, not no rice cracker and water... whats that taste like... ???

Booyah! In the words on Mika...
BIG GIRLS YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.... BIG GIRLS YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!

I love it sooooo nananananana!

Oni x x

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Oni x x]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
That is so cool, and it does sound like you had fun. He looks like a great guy and thank you for visiting my thread. Gonna attach mine to yours as well...
be good, have fun and laugh...
Zaim

www.belowtopsecret.com...'

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hey guys I just noticed the first matt vid here was taken down on youtube so heres another link to it!

Keep on dancing all!

[edit on 6-7-2008 by toraylin]

[edit on 6-7-2008 by toraylin]

new topics

top topics

join