It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else have this in their memory?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 212121
I dream about being alone in the street and having a big fireball in the sky ALWAYS after me, i could only walk REALLY slow and couldn't avoid the fireball, trying to enter some houses but didn't work there was always that big fireball in the sky after me

I had the same dream as a kid, but instead of a fireball, it was a large cat: lion? tiger? - something like that, and it was always threatening me. It had nothing to do with Narnia though. I hadn't even read those books yet.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose

Originally posted by Isaac Tanner Madsen

Originally posted by goose
If it is simply a child imagining things why not a huge bubble or a cinderella coach, why is it always helicopters?

Not to suggest one way or another on this one because I really haven't the slightest clue, but supposing it is just imagination, perhaps it is helicopters because bubbles and cinderella coaches don't frighten most children.

But, we were not frightened at all by the helicopter.

Oh. Well that changes things. If that's the case, I haven't a clue. It's interesting nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
When I was a young girl living in Florida, I saw what looked like the sun moving across the sky. I had been playing in my sandbox when I saw it. My dad was stationed at McCoy AFB, where we lived when it happened. My mother said that she looked out the window and said that I had disappeared out of my sandbox, and when she looked back again, I was back in my sandbox looking up at the sky. I don't recall a helicopter. However, three strange individuals turned up one night at the same house on base, after my family had gone to bed. I got up and saw a light in the front room, only to see a man, woman and child, which I didn't think at the time was odd. When my dad came through the hall because he heard me talking to somebody, I suddenly found myself in the dark. My dad put me back to bed. He put it down to sleep walking. I was very much awake and can still remember what they looked like. I must have been about four and five at the time of these encounters. This was in the 60's, also.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It had nothing to do with Narnia though. I hadn't even read those books yet.

have you seen the movie? just a question.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I dont see anything wrong or wierd about having that memory. It seems you are the one adding importance to this memory, not the actual event of the memory itself. Just by posting in this thread shows that you are at least interested in UFOs and ETs, and im guessing you do believe in them. By wanting to believe something is truth we often lie to ourselves. Now im not saying your lying to yourself, and this didn't happen to you. Just remember a memory changes with age and state of mind.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Stuff like this kinda scares me, because ever since I was a child I've had this one memory..It wasn't a dream...but its one of the only few things I remember about my childhood...and it was very brief, although it felt like forever:
All I can really remember about it was being in some kind of medical room with maybe 2-4 other kids...One child was screaming and I really wanted to help him but I couldn't leave the table i was laying on, and I started to cry. I looked over and a little boy that was next to me had something that looked like an oxygen mask-type deal on his face and he looked very very very scared, and so was I, because I had no idea what the heck was going on

[edit on 28-8-2007 by Chiiru]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RumiUzamaki

Hey! Thanks for the question. Sorry I didn't get back to you. I've been off ATS for awhile. Yes, I've seen the first movie. Going to see the second tonight. If you're referring to older movies that might exist, no I haven't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join