It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jose Escamilla's new film: Interstellar

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
IMO it will be realistic to assume that any advance civilization would have some type of infrastructure up in space. At least thats what I heard some scientist saying in a documentary(sorry I forgot the name), and it makes all the sense to me.

Just look at our civilization that is a Type I and we already have put satellites all over our orbits, the ISS, MIR back in the day. Not to say that what this gentleman is presenting is absolute proof, but is worth checking it out.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Real time footage also shown in negative format for the first half of the video:

GK.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper

The picture of the ship with orbs may be the stars which make up the plough.

wait a second........... you all remeber d4rk knights post?? didnt he say that on the darkest night (2011 i think) .. the plough formation would break shape and attack us?.....

1. i wonder if your connected with d4rk knight
2. be honest have you ever read his post?
3. if answer to 1 and 2 are No .. then holy .... hmmmmmmmmm

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

Originally posted by Gridkeeper

The picture of the ship with orbs may be the stars which make up the plough.

wait a second........... you all remeber d4rk knights post?? didnt he say that on the darkest night (2011 i think) .. the plough formation would break shape and attack us?.....

1. i wonder if your connected with d4rk knight
2. be honest have you ever read his post?
3. if answer to 1 and 2 are No .. then holy .... hmmmmmmmmm

1. NO.

2. NO.

3. I have never heard of d4rk knight

Gridkeeper.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Allow me to make a prediction:

This idiots...I mean investigator...video will shed no real light on the truth whatsoever. A bunch of blurry lights and dumbass commentary, but other than that a total waste of time. Entertaining, yes, but informative....not a chance.

Screw all for profit UFO researchers.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Sorry, but double post.

Hell, why I'm here let me just say, why give total DRIBBLE like this free advertising. Don't you guys understand this type of crap does nothing for ufology?

By giving topics like this pages and pages of discussion, you are inadvertently giving it some sort of obscure authority.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by weknowyouknow
Just the music in the trailer alone leaves to believe this is nothing more than cheap way to make a check. It's all dramatic and trys so hard to sell you on the subject of "lightships"

I have seen this video in it's entirety and what Jose shows in this movie is amazing.

I hope someone uploads this on a torrent or uploads it to Google video because I want to see it.

Then just buy it. It is illegal to download the movie without paying the person who made the film, I think it is called copyright infringment, or piracy.

Something tells me this is bull#. No interviews? I guess well have to wait and see...

It's not bull it is amazing the footage that is in this movie. And yes there is an interview, but you have to buy the dvd to see the interview along with other interesting stuff.

Jose is an honest man and he is bringing this information to the people so that we no longer have to live in ignorance, what is wrong with making a few dollars to cover the expense of making this film?

[edit on 8/18/2007 by Stari]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I viewed this footage about a month ago. I was gob smacked by what i was seeing. It looks to good to be true. Will i buy the video? No way. I will wait until it's free. Something doesn't quite add up with this movie, i can't put my finger on it.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by paul76
I viewed this footage about a month ago. I was gob smacked by what i was seeing. It looks to good to be true. Will i buy the video? No way. I will wait until it's free. Something doesn't quite add up with this movie, i can't put my finger on it.

I'm sorry to dissapoint you but the film Interstellar will not be released.
According to Jose Escamilla there are some financial issues yet to solve
besides the piracy threat is a reality that even Vividas can't solve.

I hope Jose may be able to get financial support to continue the production
of the film but I'm not optimistic. At this time Escamilla is handling other
people's productions on pay per view and Interstellar is on the freezer.
The only thing left is to continue watching the trailer wich by the way
was already hacked and posted on YouTube.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

Originally posted by paul76

I hope Jose may be able to get financial support to continue the production
of the film but I'm not optimistic. At this time Escamilla is handling other
people's productions on pay per view and Interstellar is on the freezer.
The only thing left is to continue watching the trailer wich by the way
was already hacked and posted on YouTube.

Well if nothing more ever comes of this movie..Then one can assume it was a pile of pap.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
These objects would be extremely large right? Well then how exactly are they all changing shape and morphing so quickly? I doubt city-size machines like that could morph and change shape the way those objects do in the video. I don't know what those things are in the video but they don't look like spaceships.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

No they don't look like the typical spaceship that we see in Starwars or Startrek.
My first impression was they look gothic, kinda of evil and organic. I can't class them as a spaceship, but if these are massive objects floating around space and people can record them using a simple procedure, i would think disclosure would be inevitable as surely other people with interest would be picking these objects up. Surely something of such magnitude would be financed from a interested party. The whole finance matter for me stinks, and to me makes this whole movie smell fishy. Shame really, as the movie did have a wow factor. If these objects are what they say, millions of people would be queuing up for the movie, for it not to be released because of funds is a crock of #e. Please excuse my french.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
People have given up years of their life to get this out and need money to live and feed their families. No media company will touch it, is that not obvious to everyone? If it was to be thrown out into the public they way most people expect it to be, then disclosure would not be gauranteed. There is not one member of the NWO that wishes this to be disclosed, think about that for one minute, and they are the ones with all the money. Makes things a bit difficult when someone knows or holds the truth in their grasp. A sense of impossibilty entwined with the sense of knowing one of the most ultimate truths known or unknown to man. Oh, and also I did not hack anything.

Gridkeeper.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
These objects would be extremely large right? Well then how exactly are they all changing shape and morphing so quickly? I doubt city-size machines like that could morph and change shape the way those objects do in the video. I don't know what those things are in the video but they don't look like spaceships.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Diplomat]
Hi Diplomat, when you look at the video what does your brain tell you that you are looking at? Most people say it's looking through a microscope, maybe the human brain relates that to the first half of the video as it conciously has nothing in the world to compare it with.

thanks,

Gridkeeper.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
For me, when I look at this footage it looks like part of an image being looked at through a hole and then having a load of filters added to it for 'effect'. Also at times it looks like the images are projected or mapped onto a flat surface and the angle of the surface is changed to look like an object is getting bigger when only you are seeing more of it.

What I'm trying to describe is if a photo is placed flat in eyeline and then slowly tilted towards you, you see more of the image and if its a house or some such it looks like its getting bigger.

All of it looks like artist effects rather than a 'lightship' being recorded on a camera.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Well free spirit, I don't know where you are getting your information from but it is false.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I have just seen the trailer for this and I have to say it looks like the biggest pile of cack ever. As someone in the comment section stated, they look like deep sea creatures, far away out of focus jellyfish etc. And in my opinion JE is not a credible person. In it for the money? Of course.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hmmm, you know what I find interesting? What Jose Escamilla states on the website about these so called 'Starships'

Interstellar is a film to be long remembered for generations to come. You are immediately made aware of the fact these things are in orbit in deep space yet not so far away. As you view this film, you might be surprised how many of them resemble things depicted in some of the more recent blockbuster feature films.
Link

How many of them resemble things depicted in some of the more recent blockbuster feature films? Not just the more recent ones Mr. Escamilla, but one of your so called 'Starships' bares a striking resemblance to the Derelict Ship from the first alien movie!

So called 'Starship' from the Interstellar trailer. Brightness & contrast increased

Derelict Ship from the Alien movie

[edit on 20/8/07 by Shadow Storm]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Shadow storm.. i dont see the resemblance at all...

When will the be released?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stari

Well free spirit, I don't know where you are getting your information from but it is false.

When I started this thread back in June I received the teaser from
Jose Escamilla himself who his my personal friend. Then the trailer
film posted in his TBLN pay per view website and I posted the link.
I was told by Jose that the Interstellar film would be released on
July 8 following the Roswell celebrations and it was announced.

But complications postponed the release without a new date. Later
there was a temptative new date but still was not solved. Now Jose
is optimistic to finally release the film on August 25 on pay per view.

I hope this time there will be not more delays so we'll see. I must
say that I have seen many negative responses and skeptic opinions
here regarding the film by reviewing the trailer and I think it's just
natural due to the complex nature of the story and images.

I also reacted skeptical when watching the trailer and my impression
was: This must be a science-fiction story, a strange and fascinating
one but definitely fiction. But that was because the trailer don't give
too much of the story or the characters involved so it is like one of
those movie trailers where they keep you in suspense so
you got interested to see the movie and find out what's about.

I can't vouch for the authenticity of the images in the film or the
content of the story. I know Jose Escamilla is a serious filmmaker
and an honest researcher. I think Jose has some aces under his
hand with this film but that's my huntch. So why don't we give
Jose Escamilla the chance to show the world his new film and
then everyone make a judgement based in all posible interpretations.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join