It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain my experience?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Thanks yet again..youve been quite useful..as is everyone else who has had an input.

As for the personal item thing I mentioned in my last post..
Hes afriend of mine who told me I was 'special'....he asked if I could tell him something about him (remote view..havent caught onto the lingo of things)
So he handed me a personal item, which was his ring....no not in business...
All this stuff is new to me...I dont know how to work it, how to turn it on, turn it off.....
My boyfriend last night told me to try and remote view the person he was talking to at his work (I was at home)....
I described the woman down to a tee..everything from hair colour, clothing (fabric and colour) etc etc...

I want to know how to 'train' whatever it is I have...I want to fine tune it...
Any tips seeing you have experience?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
No, I don't have too many tips on control of your abilities. I don't even know how I got mine, and on top of that, they come in at random times. These smileys are so funny sometimes. Like barf
, or even rolly

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
LOL...thats so true..I hate it when Im expected to know something..i keep telling my boyfriend it comes randomly.

But yeah straying way off the smilies
they are pretty cool.

But bobbyboy do you have your abilities under control?

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Oh and one more thing...I have become very violent towards my partner lately...
I have a really short fuse now..
The other day he came home and I was talking about beating him with a brick??

And the whole time I was saying it, I knew deep down inside that it was a bit extreme the things I was saying to him....does this have anything to do with the 'meditation' session I experienced?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I really don't know if it has anything to do with your meditation or your powers, but I do know that certain combinations of powers not under control may empower the possessee of the powers in some unknown origin and cause severe anger that usually has severe and powerful outcomes. If you've ever seen the Nickelodeon show "Avatar: The Last Airbender" you'll know what i'm talking about. When Aang goes into the avatar state, the markings on his body start to glow and he basically becomes unstoppable. But don't let that anger control you. People's lives do become endangered when people with powers get angry.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Since I was younger i have had somewhat prophetic dreams or even dreams where I and contacted by recently deceased. After my mother passed I have tried to excercise it but it seemed to do nothing. It happens either randomly or like I said when someone passes. Do either of you get this? As well I have dreams that seem so vivid its almost impossible to tell the difference between reality, almost like a past life experience in places I have never seen but sometimes see something sorta like it and get the deja vu feeling. If you know anything you can tell me please dont hesitate.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
yeah i have a handful of vivid dreams...

some of them are very violent.....

some im in someone elses body (past life maybe?)

but the dream that kept happening to me for a while was of me trying to exorcise ghosts/demons.....
I kept saying the Lords prayer and praying and the ghosts/demons kept doing what they were doign and it wasnt working....

so for months i kept having this dream..until one day someone whispered (in my dream)..positive energy...

dont know what to with this message

maybe ghosts /demons/spirits (negative ones) cant stand positive energy..the whole balancing thing..ying yang ...
now im ranting on

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
dreams that seem to last in your daily lives, like you're still living them, they've been anchored into your life, just to live them up.

I have them occasionaly, sometimes it confuses me when i wonder about them.

I seem to have a lot of anger towards others, they must not put confusion into my eyes. this might have something to do with something I don't yet realize. or something I am yet not born into. could also be another one needs to change their perspective on me, or is it just people I don't know.

ah well, questions arise, not to ponder too much on them. answers come up frequently. phases.... untill change occurs; living them.

damn, sometimes I have these light things, I don't know if it's in my aura or something, strange marks of light, spots of light that light up. something makes me notice something. it's really weird in fact, ah well, only happens when i'm alone thinking at something.

something, seems to be the key word in here..........

it isn't healthy to let that anger linger, and it must bring change into sumt'n. we need to take our stand, isn't it. not to let others cross the line.
still i don't feel like much speaking hm, it confuses me by now. ah well, I wish you the very best acacia. try to understand where this anger is rising from. the only thing I could tell you then.

bye!

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I like, came up with the thought, that this anger towards others is just that there needs to be some talking to eachother. there are misunderstandings, I can't help to say, that within my self I do often have these images of me raising my fist against others, sometimes really smashing them, and I realize, at least I think it to be, that this must be born into these people i have this against. so there needs to be talking, I'm a bit shut of, i mean, I kind of like a hermit.

maybe they're just thinking of me, and me not knowing in what way, they just try to sense me and all. which might give me a creepy feeling which angers me.

so, this is what I wanted to speak out of. ...... greets

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
by sharing what you know, you only dig in deeper to see flaws and to overcome them.

to become of this earth again.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I will tell you the truth. If you wish to strengthen your third eye find my post in answer to the Pineal Gland. As to the "white place" this is the white cThis is spoken of by the followers of Toa and of the Jewish Prince Yeshua. It is the way to the Throne of Final Judgment. This is why your spirit is scared. Past the Judge is the tree of life. But if you go the other way down the vine of light (your Tunnel) you will first come to the four spheres of Nirvana. While a spirit may stay free of birth in Nirvana it will not have a physical body as in the Palace. Beyond Nirvana is the place you feel most comfortable, it is Soul Prison. Once there you will wish you had achieved all that you were sent here to do. After the war that is coming there will be many spirits trapped with their souls in the Prison and rebirth will take many more years to happen due to the lack of clay vessels (bodies) here.
Seek the proper way and trust your heart. I too am a sensitive. I know these things because I have been to all of them.
I will warn you now that along with vision of the future the “third eye” will also allow you to see the heart of others. That is you will view their inner most secrets and feel the shame and fears they hide within. These are not pretty, they are always ugly but the knowledge may help you to perform great deeds.
As far as contacting the hungry ghosts you feel around you do not bother as they only want to take over your flesh and will lead your life to ruin as they are drunk on hungers of the flesh.
I will give you this gift: When you hear of a great toxic cloud released from the boarder of India over Pakistan then is the time to hold your child close. Indeed help to protect all the children we can. May your spiritual task be completed by the time you hear Israel is attacked as by a scorpion. For the time to enter the tower that the palace (at Megiddo) is within shall be at hand. The time to achieve deeds in this age of man shall soon pass.
rystal palace that is within the vine of light (the tunnel you were in).

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
oh my goodness comforter....
the white place i went to was exactly what you said it was...
I felt I was in the presence of someone higher/greater than me...and i felt that I was spotted and i felt someone/something say 'you dont belong here' and shoved me back down to earth.

Ive been trying to tell my boyfriend that the white place isnt evil..it was SO beautiful..the light was the purest white light I have ever seen..and like I said, i felt that I was in the presence of greatness..i felt inferior and i felt that i wasnt suppose to see what i was seeing..
thats when i think someone/something noticed and i felt that i wasnt allowed to be there...

thank you comforter..your words have been comforting.
my question is this..is it safe for me to meditate again or not?

and as for gifts that you were speaking of, youre right..new things have developed..i see the secrets you speak of and it is horrible..
i saw my guy friends secret and it shocked me..my boyfriend has begged me to tell him what i see but i dont as it will change his opinion of our friend who is wonderful by the way.
not only do i sense spirits..i am learning that i can also sense the living (remote view people who are alive) does this make sense?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Yes it all makes sense because it is real. You should keep meditating all knowledge is good just as ignorance is evil. It is wise to keep your insights of others to yourself. Why ruin relationships when you can help those that come into your life from repeating their mistakes. It is our nature in this life to keep repeating our faulty action they may even become an addition. It is harder to help someone than to cast stones at them. You are on the right path.
From what you have said I would advise you and your boyfriend to look into “Bone Marrow Washing” form of Chi-Kung. How wonderful to have a meditation friend!
On the down side within the vine of light there are spirits that have formed “communes” in the side walls. They try to get passer byes to join them but once someone enters it is difficult to find the way back. The path back even from the white crystal palace once within is nearly impossible to return from. Oh yes, a single day in the white crystal is as a thousand year outside. This gives loved ones that pass a short wait to be with their loved ones. It will also give those within the tower that will hover over Megiddo (Rapture) one thousand years with our Lord while only one day (Day of the Lord) passes to the rest of this world. Somehow the time becomes inversed (reversed) to allow the Tower/Palace to enter the clay world.
I would suggest you build up your inner strengths first prior to any entry back to the vine of light. You should know that at Judgment one is either thrown into the “fire place” to have their energy removed or the two bodies they are being judged in are made one. A crystal flexible shell that is vapor filled. Everything there (the Elohem) emits light even this new body that neither needs to breath or blink, habits that are hard to relies can be stopped. You see normally the hearth is used to repair the crystal shells if damaged but a small bit of memory is lost at that time. For now when the failures have their energy removed their memories are set aside to be placed into a sphere of darkness. They shall have only the memories of their evil deeds to keep them in this eternity of darkness. While those of use, like yourself , once in the new bodies of crystal and light shall have access to over 270 worlds of light as well as a brand new one to grow in.
Never fear growing, continue looking into yourself as you may find new memories as I found of living in the white crystal before the revolt, when this world of clay was still young. Beware the teachings of Paul (the liar) but look at Judaism (and Jesus/Yeshua) with love. Shalom.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Meditation is WAY over my head. I have no patience either. Chances are there is something more scientific behind what took place, like a bodily reaction to the process. But, I could be wrong seeing as how I've never tried any type of meditation before...

A bit off topic here, can meditation be used to calm oneself? If so, I might find the patience to learn.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
You're too close to power lines where astral projectors can use that to fool you in the dream world.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
E3F Meditation is easy to learn. Begin with breath control. Breathing is the first of the five first steps: Breath, power, speed, control, awareness of environment. Look into what is right for your nature. I suggest you sit either cross legged or as in a chair with your feet flat. Breath deeply through the nose. Keep the tip of your tongue to the roof of your mouth behind your front teeth. Exhale slower than you inhale and relax. Clear your mind. Try to think of nothing and feel the emotion of joy. I suggest you read on the subject and set a cooking timer so you will wake up after 20 minutes at first then increase to 40.
Please look into Qi-Gong, standing meditation.
Another method is to lay on your back and place all your tension in your feet. Now move the tension to the caves, then up each section of the body until you push it out of the top of your head then rise and breath deeply. Good luck and enjoy the journey there is no finish line to rush for, your life is eternal. Shalom

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I am so sorry acacia, I haven't been on in soooo long. Whoever said summertime was a time of rest and relaxation deserves a sniper round to the head....

anyway, how's it been going?

and i'm sensing something....has something happened since the last time I was on here? it might be easier to u2 me an answer to this, but something's up with you. it feels like you are struggling with something big. well, either way, i'll be praying for you. i've found that if you're not the only one praying about something, like if you ask someone to pray for you, that it helps alot.

well, anyway, post or u2 me and tell me how your doing. for some reason i've been highly worried about you. hopefully i'll be on. stupid work schedule, my 2 weeks might be coming in handy soon.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I can't say that I've had experiences quite like yours, though I have some un-normal things about me. I'd say to trust your gut feeling. If it felt good, safe, loved, etc., then it was probably a good thing. If, like you said, you were scared and felt as if you were being "invaded," or as if something was trying to enter you, then... I wouldn't trust it. At all. You should not feel frightened in experiences such as this.

Perhaps the next time you meditate you should 1) try a different technique and 2) properly shield yourself?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
yes meditation is quite easy. I have only tried it a few times and would like to progress with it. Is there any sources you guys recommend. One time while meditating I felt so relaxed, it just feels good.

Also Is there a way that I can 'unlock' my abilities, As i know that all people have the power to use 'psychic' abilities we just have to learn how to use it. And for good never for bad. I would like to practice these abilities and find how to train myself. As you said comforter, "all knowledge is good".

Knowledge is limitless......

Also I have one question may seem kinda random but, Is it true that angels can take the form of people and that most of us have a guardian angel and this guardian angel could be a person or something watching over us making sure we follow our path and do what is right?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I am so sorry people...i didnt keep track of my own thread

I kept logging in and assumed noone had added anything...my bad!

But thank you all so much for your thoughts, opinions and of course guidance!

As for anything new happening? Well bobbyboy ( i think it was bobbyboy who asked) but i think what you are sensing my friend is my personal struggle!
Yeah I have a truck load of problems....but its all earthly

I havent had the guts to meditate since the last session...Im afraid of posession? or am i just crazy

Can anyone offer me some other trusted form of meditation?

As for my abilities....I think theyre fading!
Its either that or I havent been exercising them!

Anyone know how to exercise them?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join