It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain my experience?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Last night, my boyfriend gave me a meditation method which he says he got off some russian guys website or book (wasnt listening)
But requires you to tense alot of bones in your body until you feel them creak when you move.
It also had this thing where you have to picture a pyramid of balls and a tunnel (talked me thru it)
I felt my body turn jello...thats the only way i can explain it
But as I was 'going thru' the tunnel, I couldnt help but feel i was going in the wrong direction....but then I felt my mind getting sucked towards the ceiling and then I reached this white place (thats the only way i can describe it)
I was overwhelmed and i began to cry.
I was there for a couple of seconds and then i felt i was being pulled back down..like gravity was returning me to where i belong...EARTh hahaha

When i had snapped out of it my boyfriend told me that my heart rate went up when i was 'meditating' and i had sobbed at one point with tears streaming down my eyes.

All I recall of the 'white place' was it was BEAUTIFUL

Anyone know what I have just experienced?

No I wasnt asleep coz I could hear my son moving in his cot and some other noises my boyfriend said didnt happen.

Anyone help me out? What happened to me? Where did I go?

Please only constructive replies...
Cheers

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
You just had an intense meditation experience. They come in all forms. You probably left your body too by the sound of it. If you just did this last night you've probably noticed a few funny things already. After experiences like that you can become a bit extra psychic for a wee while. i.e. you'll know when the phone's going to ring, or you'll know who it is on the phone before you pick it up, other coincidences etc. etc. Try asking a question in your mind just when you're on the point of sleep tonight, you might get an answer in your dream just before you wake up in the morning. This can happen any time but as you're a bit "open" at the minute you might get a surprise. Post back here if you do, I love these kind of stories.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
sounds a bit like a kundalina experinece.
it was out of body I would say.
I have kundalina and its like mind and body seperation.
the brain thing going the wrong way and white light happiness is very similar to what my kundalina are
(I am sure I spelled that wrong)

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Thanks alot wigit and junglelord.

Ive never meditated before...that was my first time and to be quite honest I have no idea whats suppose to happen in meditation sessions..i was always one of those who thought meditation was all folded legs fingers and hummmmmmmmm hahaha.

One thing I forgot to mention is the fact Im a sensitive (I dont really like to say that).....bizarro I know.
But i do sense spirits and all that kit and kaboddle....
Does this make anything different?

Oh and I was wondering if anyone knows how to unlock the '6th sense' completely??
Does this make any sense? I mean at this point I get mental images, flashes if you will, of presences I feel...
I want to know if I can train myself to be able to communicate with them...or is this too dangerous?

Oh and one more question, when in the 'white place'...what else can I do?

Thanking you guys in advance!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I think the sixth-sense thing (or third-eye) is just something you have to train. If you were feeling really adventurous, I guess you try an ouija board. Just make sure that you do it with someone who has experience with the ouija board before and has trained their 'third-eye'.

As for the meditation thing- you might have been under hypnosis. That kinda happened to me, I got really emotional. Try this, it's pretty cool

www.wendi.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Eliw777, I kind of had that thought too...that maybe it was hypnosis..
because Ive heard from others that during meditation, youre suppose to be unaware of your surroundings..I might be totally wrong about this..but I did find it odd that my boyfriends voice was the only thing booming...

If anyone wants to correct me on what youre suppose to achieve during meditation, then feel free to input.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by hot_acacia
But requires you to tense alot of bones in your body until you feel them creak when you move.

so, well, I have this weird thing going on in my shoulder, as I do often meditate, and you came up with this, I constantly like wreck my body but it does give me pleasure some way. this is really freakin me out what you just told me?

i have it in my neck, In my 'wings', donnow how you call them in english, even not in dutch, those things on your upper back, I bet you get it when I'm telling wings, and in my spine, crick crack, sometimes indeed spontaneously, it gives an upheaveling effect.

really strange i find that, I guess it loosens up after a while, but I've been living it four about a year and a half now. :p

thx for the message, it gets something to me; first time I ever heard of it tough. thank you

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Hi etherical...i think the 'wings' that you are talking about is the shoulder blades....
Yeah youre right about the popping of the bones (i think thats what its called)...it is weird doing it but you feel so relaxed after youve 'popped' every bone...
My body went numb after I did it..my boyfriend was touching my arm and I couldnt feel it....

One other thing i experienced when I came about, my lips were almost frozen....my breath was cold too...even though I was lying in bed under a blanket..my body temperature was normal..but lips and breath was cold...colder than normal....and when i went to speak I could only talk in the most quietest of voices..almost whispering...I couldnt help it...i was trying to speak in my normal tone but all that came out was a whisper.

Etherical waterwave: my boyfriend did say to me, after you do it a few times..it gets easier and easier to do!

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I have never heard of a heart rate 'going up' during a good meditation experience. Am I missing something? I thought it always was CALMER.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
yeah, but it needs something like, getting into place. it's like to create a posture. yes, and a form of relaxing, it's really so oewaah! there it goes again.. you get me allready do you!

it's a natural thing now to me and thank you for sharing, I finally get to restt on sumt'n now.

gorgeous

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hi flyersfan, youre right.

Thats why im asking if anyone know what it was i experienced.
Alot of things didnt make sense about what i underwent..so im looking for answers my friend.

Here are the things that struck me as odd about the whole ordeal.

1. I could still here my boyfriends voice and some other noises..like my son in his cot and i could hear people walking around, which my boyfriend said noone was awake (it was 2 in the morning)

2. As i was going thru 'the tunnel' I felt that I was going in the wrong direction....like I was lost

3. When I got sucked or stuffed towards the 'white place' I had a sense of fear....it felt like..hmm..imagine falling from a skyscraper? well the other way around was what happened to me before i got to the 'white place'

4. When I got to the 'white place' I couldnt help but feel that I was in the presence of something/someone greater than me.....I was overwhelmed

5 My heart rate went up..my boyfriend said he could see my pulse on my neck

and last my lips were frozen and so was my breath...youd think i had been running outside in the cold

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
With that high of a pulse .. and the fear ... I don't think this was a 'good' experience. Throw in the white light ... I dunno ..

Sometimes people see a flash of light or experience the 'white light' when they have a stroke. Add your pulse rate in and I don't like where this is going.

The 'white light' is supposed to be calming and full of love .. not make you fearful.

Sorry .. but I wouldn't want to try this 'meditation'. Sounds dangerous.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Is this astral projection? I'm very curious about AP but I've never heard or read it clearly explained. If it's not AP, an explanation/discussion of AP on another thread would also be welcome.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
hey hot_acacia,

the thingy is, one part of my spine, I don't know how you call them in english
, is anchored to sumt'n, so one is in fact stuck on something.

so I got hurts sometimes,

it's a #in' build in thing to keep me from doing it !
yeah, well that in fact it is.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hi flyersfan,

Ive been reading my replies and I havent been explaining myself properly..my apologies

The 'white place' was beautiful, divine..it was the most purest white light I have ever seen..i felt at peace, so at peace.

But it was getting to the white place that frightened me.
I didnt understand what was happening.

I wish I understood it...my boyfriend said if I wanted to try it again, but Im reluctant to try it again.
But Id like to...only when i find out whats happened and whether its safe.

Astral projection? Ive heard of this but what is it exactly?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Sounds like deception to me. I'm what you call an "old soul". I have been to the spiritual realm, heck, I live in it. What my experience has been is that demons, astral creatures, whatever you want to call them, can change form to decieve anybody. There are people like myself, though, that can distinguish between the truth and the lies. It sounds to me like you are being decieved by demons pretending to be a beautiful place, which looks like a city from where i'm sitting. I agree with flyersfan on the point that this was not a good experience. I think that, just as long as the demons aren't decieving you, you may have felt, not seen, the future. I am very interested, however, to hear what you aren't telling us. There's something your hiding, I can sense it. It would help if you told the whole story and experience.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Hi bobbyboy,
thanks for your take on things.
But you are right...there is something that I have hesitated to tell anyone including my boyfriend in fear that it sounds ridiculous of I might get looked at in a weird way.

The thing I have neglected to mention is...no dont get me wrong..
but during this meditation I felt calm as I was travelling thru the tunnel...but out of nowhere this force pushed into my mind/forehead/brain
The force felt like a jet of water from a hose being blasted on my head area at a close range...
To be quite honest, I thought that someone or something was entering.
It frightened me.
Bobbyboy, you nailed it...I felt that something had entered without permission and took me somewhere I wasnt suppose to be or see.
I didnt tell my boyfriend that I felt as if I was being invaded because I didnt want him to look at me funny.

I think Im a sensitive (the ones who sense spirits)
by accident I think...

anything else youd like to know bobbyboy?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well, thank you for saying that. That usually means that a spirit is trying to control you or tell you something if you're not listening to it. And I used to be the same way for three years up until about 2 months ago, when I gave up my "powers", because they were started to be a curse in my life. Just try to imagine seeing a burning, rotten, weary body in hell, and yet they can't get out. That type of curse. I do, however, retain some of the abilities that I tried to give up (i'm guessing that I was born with them), namely the ability to still sense things that are about to happen, future sight, all that good stuff. You've actually seen one of my abilities in play, where I knew there was something you weren't telling anyone, which I still feel like you're hiding something, but anyway. I would just say to definitely watch out for the wrong ideas on things. You said it was out of a book, right? Think on that for a minute. Not to be all Harry Potter on you, but a psychic in Russia could have wrote the book with the knowledge that you would get ahold of it, and therefore being able to control your mind. Does that make sense? If what I say is true, then you are not heading to a beautiful white place, but to a bloody battleground where people and spirits want to kill you. Sorry for the rant, the Spirit was typing for me, I think. But yeah, just be careful...

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
thanks alot for that bobbyboy.

you made perfect sense..and I dont doubt that theres something 'special' about you.

the moment I read your post, I thought, this person knows whats going on
inside my head.
And it helps......
what 'abilities' did you or do you have?
do you think that the 'ability ' I have is a good thing? and how did I get it?

A few weeks ago, a friend of mine thought hed give me a personal item to see if I could tell him something about him...
As I held his ring..the muscles in my arm began to tense up and the ring got heavy....nothing special about he ring...
I handed it back to him and i told him i got nothing but the fact it was hurting me physically to hold it.

I asked him about his ring and he replied that the ring is a special family ring which had been blessed..it was a church ring...
It freaked me out...what does this mean? does it have any significance in what happen to me during my 'meditation' session?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I don't really know if it is a good thing or not, but consider this: you still have it, whether it was meant for evil or good. I also don't know if I would consider it as an ability or not, but you've got something abnormal going on either way, and that's usually a good thing. For me, it started mainly from birth. As soon as I was born (as I have been told) there was always something different about me. My abilities, active or dead, include: the ability to see spirits, spiritually elemental ability, mind-reading, future sight, projection, and other stuff that I can't say publically, because people have for some reason always been after me. i'll try to u2 you to tell you what else if I get the time. And i'm not seeing this ring, but it sounds like something i've heard of before. What do you mean a personal item? Are you in business or something? Anyway, maybe you want to be at the white place, but you're afraid of what there is on the path there. Your spirit is a strong one, and it knows about all this. Tap into your spirit, find the truth, just like I do.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join