It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just registered and saying "Hi".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Hey All,

I have been an avid reader of these forums for over a year, i finally thought i would make an account and hopefully contribute to these forums.

I have enjoyed my time reading these forums and thought it is time for people to enjoy me LOL...

See you all around...

SilentShadow

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Silentshadow - Wish you a very happy blogging in your quest to deny ignorance.I've been here just over a month myself, and I'm completly addicted to ATS/BTS. Make sure you read the handbook it's your best friend.There are lots of members in the "Member art" section that could help you with an avatar if you wish.I know it's a big site and can be intimidating.Don't hesitate to ask others for help.Enjoy!

AryanWatch

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Welcome To your new addiction!As Aryan watch posted above,it really is that.There is definitely enough info here to feed your mind for a long time. Happy reading and see you on the boards!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Thanks guys... i think i will find it a decent community. In fact from just signing up i have found the PTS and BTS forums lol... i have been "lurking" for over a year and didn't even know they existed LOL...

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, SilentShadow!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules
*gasp*

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

If you have any questions just ask; I am always willing to help

And have fun

Enjoies

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hi SilentShadow,

Welcome to the ATS forum.

Fell free to ask for any help and open your “comment section” in your profile, some more ATS help and free e-books on many conspiracy subjects here.

Search and share!

brotherthebig.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
welcome to the board!

hope you have fun.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by brotherthebig
Hi SilentShadow,

Welcome to the ATS forum.

Fell free to ask for any help and open your “comment section” in your profile, some more ATS help and free e-books on many conspiracy subjects here.

Search and share!

brotherthebig.

Ohh... i didn't even know i had to open the comments section. Done now... thanks

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Welcome, SilentShadow!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
welcome to ats

top topics

join