It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trip to area 51

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Nice thread, you guys may like this, I gathered a collection of videos from youtube, mostly home movie type clips of people going to the borders of area 51, the second video shows another entrance, with some kind of gate, the last videos show a guy getting pretty close to the camo dudes car which is pretty cool, you can see em kind of clearly, oh and he gets circled by a helicopter.

Tourism Area 51

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01
Good picture Lex! I have seen this sign before on several of my videos about Area 51. It's neat to see someone I know in the front of the sign for a change. Just one question: Where exactly on 375 is this sign located?

Tim

On google earth,
37°31'57.00"N 115°13'57.45"W

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
I searched the ground and couldnt find anything.

There are remote sensing devices on public land around the base. I have seen a documentary where a Rachel resident and Area 51 buff found and retrieved one of these. They showed one in place as well he partially dug up. He had a nice visit from the FBI who confiscated a whole lot of his stuff.

I have seen his trailer in Rachel when I visited; I recognized it from the documentary as it has some missile fins sitting on the porch. And damned if I can remember the name of the documentary or the guys name.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by FosterVS]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FosterVS

Originally posted by hiii_98
I searched the ground and couldnt find anything.

There are remote sensing devices on public land around the base. I have seen a documentary where a Rachel resident and Area 51 buff found and retrieved one of these. They showed one in place as well he partially dug up. He had a nice visit from the FBI who confiscated a whole lot of his stuff.

I have seen his trailer in Rachel when I visited; I recognized it from the documentary as it has some missile fins sitting on the porch. And damned if I can remember the name of the documentary or the guys name.

Chuck Clark. He no longer lives there. The trailer park was cleared out by the new owner of the Quik Pik.

Not a documentary, but a KLAS George Knapp I-Team investigation.

The perimeter detection is done via Qualtron EMIDS:
qual-tron.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I have been away for a year. I came back to see what's new and nothing has changed. Absolutely nothing at all....

Still same ole' Area 51 discussions. Same ole' same ole'. I said it once and will say it again.

1) If your wacky plans full of airplanes, marines etc... worked the second the "base" would be infiltrated a button is pressed and the WHOLE place gets locked down. NO ONE IN, NO ONE OUT!!!

So, even if you made it "in" you wouldn't get far. You would be locked out. And all that juicy stuff you guys are clamoring for even if it was there(I am not saying it is or not) you wouldn't even be able to get to or see because it is so securely hidden "inside" that the only way to get in is with 2 retinal scans, than 2 other people with id cards, than 2 other people with finger prints. And those 6 people know nothing whats inside, all the know is they are a "piece" to opening a "door", "vault" or whatever it maybe. So, you need nothing short than a direct nuclear strike which would blow that whole place to pieces and expose all those dirty little secrets(IF there were any, again, I am not saying there are)....

And how stupid would you feel if all you found in the rubbish were experimental planes and materials.

Pretty dumb huh?

2) Why is everyone so hung up on Area 51, people that work there or work for defense contractors(like myself, lockheed, i knew you'd ask) and are "associated" with projects don't even call it area 51 or any of that junk. Common "cooler" talk is poking fun at the Area 51 nuts.......

3) Now, if you really want "juicy" secrets there is no better place than LOS ALAMOS LABORATORY!!!!!!!

I can't emphasize this enough. Forget area 51, focus on Los Alamos...... Wh does no one ever question that place... Why does no one ever question what goes on there??

To hide something it is not always best to hide it in a "secret" place like area 51(it's not so secret now) but to hide it in plain site. Why is this you ask?

Because, people always want to know what is behind the "closed" door, however, they will walk right by the door that is semi-open......

Think about it........

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

Pretty tough to fly secret planes at Los Alamos. I've been to the area. Some of the technical areas are not very private.

I really doubt much beyond nuclear projects is going on there. In fact, LLNL has more privacy.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Interesting topic

What I don't understand is why not the base can't just build a fence around the area? Why does the most top secret place in the world not have a fence?

I don't think we're alone in the universe. I also don't think the government is as honest as it appears to be (but I think anyone can decipher that). I could go so far to assume the government merely sees us as rats to generate money for their activities. The world revolves around money and power, the power they behold may be superficial but nether-the-less they behold power. Why is it everyone so consumed in a superficial commercial world where individuals are stressed about which brand to buy into next etc. I do think to a certain extent governments are beyond this world in relation to dealing with matters the 'every day person' couldn't comprehend. If you look at the media, all media is manipulation.

I'm not sure what this has to do with Area 51. The fact is, I could be talking crazy.

Anyway, back in topic, what have you guys actually seen while out in the desert? It looks like an amazing place.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Interesting topic

What I don't understand is why not the base can't just build a fence around the area? Why does the most top secret place in the world not have a fence?

I don't think we're alone in the universe. I also don't think the government is as honest as it appears to be (but I think anyone can decipher that). I could go so far to assume the government merely sees us as rats to generate money for their activities. The world revolves around money and power, the power they behold may be superficial but nether-the-less they behold power. Why is it everyone so consumed in a superficial commercial world where individuals are stressed about which brand to buy into next etc. I do think to a certain extent governments are beyond this world in relation to dealing with matters the 'every day person' couldn't comprehend. If you look at the media, all media is manipulation.

I'm not sure what this has to do with Area 51. The fact is, I could be talking crazy.

Anyway, back in topic, what have you guys actually seen while out in the desert? It looks like an amazing place.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join