It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trip to area 51

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
anyone want to take a trip out to area 51 in mid to late june? I've been begging all of my friends but none of them can afford the trip. I've already been there twice before but honestly don't have the balls to go alone. I want to bring some decent equipment and camp out all night on the mountain. Anyone interested in taking a vacation out to the base lets start planning a trip. Last trip i went, it was the best time i've EVER had in my life.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Camp on the mountain ? Tikaboo ?
Have you climbed it, before ? Know the way up, and back down ?

If not, I highly suggest a guide.

And, even mid to late June is a bit soon for me to plan a trip like that.

I'd truly enjoy going back to Rachel, but the Tikaboo climb is out of
the question, now. (see my avatar).

If maybe it could be pushed to October (MUCH better weather, IMO)
then I'd consider a few nights by the mailbox, and exploring.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I just came back from there! I was there over the weekend and saw some pretty cool stuff at night, not to mention there was a great conference there this year in Rachel. Heard some great speakers. Anyway I am always down to do camping in that area. If you can get some concrete dates send me a shout out. I am going to summer school and I am employed full time, but tend to have all weekends off and could make special arrangements. I tend to take a lot of camera equipment, and hope that is ok. Let me know.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
hey utah can you u2u me? You sound alot like me and pretty interested in these paranormal adventures. I too have some decent equiptment and always willing to travel. I think i may have found a guide for the mountain at area 51. I'm also thinking about skinwalker ranch, dulce, and a few other remote areas in Utah (by Thompson) (Moab) and also in the south eastern 4 corners area.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
also i'm all looking alittle nervous in that picture because 2 car loads of camo dudes were around 50 yards away from me and looking pretty nervous at my proximity to the border. I wanted to get the damn picture and get the hell out of there honestly. It is NOT a comfortable feeling being that close to the border...nothing like I thought it was going to be.

ALso i didnt want them taking snapshots of me and posting it on some terrorist website somewhere so hence the sunglasses and hoodie.

You know you really do get the feeling that those military guys could make you just dissapear out there and no one would EVER ...EVER .. find you. One time their Ford truck almost crashed into me as they were trying to find me hidden in the desert
super scary S$#$

[edit on 1-6-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
If they got close then you should have got some got great pics!

though i'm in the uk i would like to hear of what you get up to.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I got the definate impression that had i taken their pictures at that moment that i would have been in a very serious situation. They overshot my hidden jeep (dunno how they missed..) then i think someone with infrared radio'd to them that they missed me and they viciously spun around and drove straight at me into a gulley in the desert. Then they slammed on their brakes about 2 feet from my bumper and turned on some giant spot light on me. I was like WTF..and try to backup and then pull up next to them to ask what i did wrong. This was my next mistake .. rather than rolling down a window as i approached they again aggressively put their truck in reverse and did a 180 blocking the road (and their faces with their hands, while now shootin the spotlight like a strobe light at me. I got the impression to get the fk out before something very bad was going to happen to me. Horrible feeling being all alone 150 miles or so from any police and i'm close to trespassing on some top secret military base in the middle of no where. This all happened on mailbox road as i was going up the mountain towards the base..and then hid off on the side of the road for 15 minutes to watch the sky.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Cammo dudes :

My first attempt at posting a pic. Hope it works.

Lex

Edit due to pic link not working.

My wife and I atop Tikaboo, Groom facility in the background.

[edit on 2-6-2007 by Lexion]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Until I scaled Tikaboo, I'd never even heard of a USGS marker at the top.
Here it is :

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
awesome pictures. keep them coming!

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Meh, my other pics are pretty generic.
The warning signs, some of the monitoring equipment, etc.

All in all, it was a fantastic trip.

Regards,
Lex

Oh, when the Cammo dudes pulled onto the hill, my wife looked at them
with binoc's. I asked, what do you see ?
She said, some guy looking at us.

Was kinda funny.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Im from the uk i would really like to visit area 51 but if it was only for a day it would not be worth my while.

I would come over for a week in a few months time make something of it go to las vegas and all that good sh1t.

Who knows let me know some details.

I would really like to camp out on that mountain plus i sometimes sleep walk that would be amazing fun.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 3-6-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Ok, one more. And, my legs truly suck.

The sign is in such disrepair. :/

Lex

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Good picture Lex! I have seen this sign before on several of my videos about Area 51. It's neat to see someone I know in the front of the sign for a change. Just one question: Where exactly on 375 is this sign located?

Tim

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
No idea. Maybe 1/4 mile, after turning left ?

Tim,
I'm glad you liked my pics.

Lex

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I would go with you but WAY to short of notice...go in august... As for the "camo dudes" you see, they are nothing more than EG&G security guards. They are NOT highly trained or even military and can't make you "dissapear"! I would be more worried about the nightcrawlers of the desert and scorpions then them.

If you do go in june agan have fun and get some good vids...

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
LEX , Nice muskles and sexy legs woohoo! Really thanks for the pic's I will be traveling out that way soon too. BUt will be accompanied by all 4 of my rug rats soooo, bring lots of cha$$$ching for the littlealieninn... Keep the pictures rolling!

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
sounds pretty cool to me, i also live in the UK if u could get a few of us lined up for a trip id be up for it no probs there i just dont fancy spending 7 hours on another flight with no one to talk to and im sure a few of us together yakking about area 51 might scare the locals a bit...lol

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This is very interesting and will tag along. its not to fare from where i live so its no problem. But hey going into scary places alone is the best man, just cant be afaid is all. It grows hair on your chest, lol haha. No I just kidding, but it does sound fun.
EAGLE

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hey man. Me and my girl are goingto area 51 in a week or so. we live in vegas and camp there ALL the time. We have so much stuff of tape from our visits, fmo cammos to ufos. at first we were just like you, scared of everything. but now its gotten to the point where , if i see a cammo, ill bust my camera out and let them KNOW im filming. u should email me and let me know where you wanna head out. im new to the site, so give me a couple hours to figure out how to post pics. for now, my myspace has pics. www.myspace.com/benknapple

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join