It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok Remote Viewers! Remote View This! Experiment #3706.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I am just guessing what remote viewing is, and I am guessing that you give a number or something like it which is somehow connected to a picture/place/anything and people have to tell you what they see with that number. Well....I saw a lion. I dont know why but I sure did. hehe

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
No one has posted on this in a while but I am interested in experimenting and trying to RV. I have tried to send a U2u to you Greatlakes but dont have enough posts....could you please contact me when you have a new experiment posted..i greatly appreciate it!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
RV hurts my head! I just dont get the concept. From my internet research I have learned that it is not astral projection or clairvoyance. Are you just supposed to psychically "know" what the answer is to the question based on the location? Supposedly people dont have to be psychic to learn to do this, from what I read, but that does not make sense.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Ok, I'm by no means experienced at RV, self taught using a few books, but I gave it a go.

If I had some paper I would draw a cross of some kind, or a black plane, and I felt some kind of curve above this, maybe like the curve of a planet.

Some interference while trying came from the index card - I was picking lines up on this which was distracting, and also it's kind of late!

edit: Just read the answer! I was maybe close to the globe, arguable on the frame for the black cross though..

[edit on 6-1-2008 by adjay]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
www.gotpsi.com offers all sorts of remote viewing tests. After finishing you are being told the chanches of your result happening, in other words above or at/beneath the expected chanche.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I was backreading some other threads and this thread was linked elsewhere. I found it really interesting! I'd love to see this sort of experimentation continue. Would any remote viewers be interested in doing another RV-type experiment? (Or in doing them on a semi-regular basis?)

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Hi,

I just found out about remote viewing tonight, so I googled it and came across this forum post.

I know this post is outdated and I can't verify what I saw, but after trying RV on this number I am a complete believer. It is crazy enough that I felt as though I had to make an account. I drew a picture of what I saw, and I am seriously so amazed I feel as though I have to post an image of it.

Clearly the colors I wrote down are incorrect, but the rest is so perfectly fitting. Amazing...

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join