It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Jew, A Muslim, A KKK Member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Assuming all three were extremists, and all three were on a deserted island and there was only enough food for two of them. Which two of the three do you think would side with each other? Who would be the lesser of the two evils for each person? And dont say one would kill both, as it defeats the purpose of the argument. They have to team up with another person for survival.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'd guess the Muslim and the KKK member.

Thats all I have to say.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I guess if one can get along with the other than all three could get along.

Kacen may be right also. If the Muslim is from the mid-east there is a good chance that they resent Israel and dislike the Jews. The KKK would likely team up with the Muslim if it meant removing the Jew.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I would have said the KKK and the Muslim would get along more than the Jew before 9/11. But post 9/11 I cant see how the KKK member would side with the muslim. I think the extremist KKK would have more hate towards muslims now, which would override their traditional hatred towards Jews. Its interesting to note how the hardcore christians now are even more allied with the Jews in Israel after 9/11, and the KKK are also christians. Look at the paradox there.

top topics

join