It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any prophecies for 2007 and 2008?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Are there any prophecies for 2007 and 2008?

World events, elections, wars...etc

Please feel free to post them

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Yeah well there's a massive conjunction of planets around Christmas 2007.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Yes.

I have a prediction.

Hillary Clinton will not be the next president.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
East coast kid, that's not a prediction, that's a threat!

So as a countermeasure, I'm rounding up all the illegals I can find on election day and getting them drunk so they'll vote for Ron Paul.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I will take a prediction from Werner Von Braun and place it out here...The World Powers ( Bankers and the ascociated Families ) will try and use the Threat from Outer Space to subjugate Humanity some more as its pretty obvious that the sheeple are waking up to the ruse of Terrorism to take away Freedom's and Liberty from people.

In essence I predict this use of an Outer Space threat ( be it Alien or Meteorite ) will be bumped forward to continue their agenda's.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton not becoming president isn't a threat... More of a reassurance isn't it ?

Now for the biggest joke of the week George W Bush re-elected

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The first Seal of the Seven seals is open.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
As bad as this is... Billary will be the next prez. Due to Mr.Thompon entering the race, votes will be taken away from the one candidate that would have won the most votes by a few. Sad news indeed.

Phil Spector will be found guilty of murder in the 1st degree in the case of Lana Clarkson.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
gas hits $5 a gallon in the states in 2007 at some point $7-$8 by 2008

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Violent Sun + Atmospheric "Catalysts" + Ionosheric Tampering - Ozone layer = Death

With all the barium and whatever else that is being pumped into our atmosphere, coupled with the ozone-depleating effects of global warming and whatever HAARP has wrought on our ionosphere, I fear that conditions may become perfect for our increasingly active sun to nuke us all. Or maybe the Sun will just simply ignite our atmosphere. I bet Earth would end up looking a lot like Mars. Hmmmm.....('
')

I'm no physicist, obviously. But it sure seems really VOLATILE out there lately.

[edit on 1-6-2007 by kimmunism]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Interesting
anyone else

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
In the near future, I predict an attack on Iran or some terrible domestic terrorist incident. BushCo is desperate. And Bush just signed a new diktat putting him solely in charge in the event of a cataclysmic domestic event.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
There is the midst prophecy predicting the establishment of the Kingdom of Heaven on earth in March 21, 2008.

See this link.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I personally think we are all in the last chapters before the official WW3. I think there will be another attack on american soil and bush will remain president the stock market along with other world markets will crash a depression will hit and NAU and EU will have Drafts

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Watch for tempers to flare in the Middle East.

The stability of the world hinges on the activity in the Middle East
Word

The Middle East and Jerusalum are the KEY to all prophecy

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I prophesise WW3 to be well established by the end of this year, worse next year. Civil war, and destruction to be a way of life from next year. The collapse of religion and the disclosure of Alien existance in the next 12 months. The collapse of the dollar and the seperation of the US within 2 years. Martial law declared within 18 months, and Hilary Clinton to be next president.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Judging from everything I've read in this thread, we're all in for a rough ride then no matter what country you live in your not safe.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
As long as Hilliary is not president 2007/2008 should be ok

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Only time will tell if some of this will come true. Hopefully we have a brighter future.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I will take a prediction from Werner Von Braun and place it out here...The World Powers ( Bankers and the ascociated Families ) will try and use the Threat from Outer Space to subjugate Humanity some more . . . . .

In essence I predict this use of an Outer Space threat ( be it Alien or Meteorite ) will be bumped forward to continue their agenda's.

I think you are quite right. I just don't know their schedule.

I gather you got this from Stephen Greer's site?

His 1974 prediction about the war on terror followed by the war on Iraq have come true as predicted.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join